Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
I would like to see Conner having his TTK again if written well can be very versatile. I know that in the anime Mob Psycho 100, psionic powers are very diverse and crazy he could use his TTK to bend light around him achieving invisibility, manipulating pressure for a variety of effects and increasing his Intellect.

I would incorporate the tactile telekinesis from the 90's comic book and use it as a separate power source (as a genetic mutation or maybe a metagene from his human side) he could use it as an enhancement and access to stimulate Kryptonian trademark powers such as heat vision and freeze breath also other abilities such as invisibility. I would keep his Kryptonian powers but put him around the level of an early Superman from Grant Morrison's New 52 Action Comics and the YJ animated series. Also, inserting the psionic flare and other TTK applications from the New 52 TT comic book. Finally from his media adaptions, I would borrow heavily from the DCAMU with him wearing a leather jacket and the colour of his super suit is a little bit darker compared to Superman and Superboy whose colour scheme is lighter in comparison.

TTK is a must Imo, there are way to many adaption of kon now that don't have it, such a disservice to him.

I would make his TTK a mutation of his kryptonian powers, where he has the same power source, but they work separately and differently.

He should have to work harder to use his powers, but be able to do more with his than they can with their powers.

Yes to Invisibility, I forgot to put thst on my list.

The DCAMU suit is a good one, I would make the S on his chest black and red and give him fingerless gloves, PLUS age him up and give him the body of the YJ shows superboy