Page 15 of 100 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The first one is pretty cool. I wouldn't mind if they try to do another attempt at Cass/Conner. Not necessarily romantic but I'm open to it.
    Count me down as well. Romantic or platonic, I'm fine either way.

free photo upload

Who here wants to buy me one or all of these statues?
    Plz for godsakes make these purchasable plz
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Since he's back to the tee shirt and jeans look, go with the look below. I'll say it till I'm blue in the face but that S is perfect for him. Can work with or without a leather jacket.
    2015-07-01-225104(1).jpg

Superman-on-motorcyle(1).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Since he's back to the tee shirt and jeans look, go with the look below. I'll say it till I'm blue in the face but that S is perfect for him. Can work with or without a leather jacket.
    2015-07-01-225104(1).jpg

Superman-on-motorcyle(1).jpg

Fingerless gloves, leather jacket, blue TTK, red heat vision, better haircut
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Here’s the Suicide Squad preview, not sure what Mongal, Sinestro, and Brainiac are doing on Earth 3 but let’s see what this could mean for Conner.

Also have we heard of Hypnotic Woman before?

https://comicbookdispatch.com/2021/0...mpression=true
    Last edited by sifighter; 01-22-2021 at 03:03 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Here’s the Suicide Squad preview, not sure what Mongal, Sinestro, and Brainiac are doing on Earth 3 but let’s see what this could mean for Conner.

Also have we heard of Hypnotic Woman before?

https://comicbookdispatch.com/2021/0...mpression=true
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Hypnotic_Woman_(Earth-Two)

Damn thst preview is much better than I thought it was gonna be.

And I thought for a second that when the villians were rushing Conner and fake aquaman thst kon used his TTK thru the ground lol.

Didn't knkw this was our place to see superman prime and 853rd superman

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Well ain’t that one hell of a deep cut.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well ain’t that one hell of a deep cut.
    That’s what the Suicide Squad was for: Using villains nobody cares about one last time before they got offed lol.

A Lil to much lex
    Lil small
    Hair
    No gloves
    Take the cape off
    Looks like TTK, but knkw it won't be ugh

Awesome to see him, and so confident against such heavy hitters

Preview looks interesting. Curious about Hypnotic Woman and Clayface. Has Clayface been cloned before? I would have rather they used Miss Martian since she's a white martian posing as a green one. Hypnotic Woman is really obscure and can't wait to see more of her. As for Conner's look, not happy with that again. Give him the hair style he had after his rebirth. He does look a bit like Lex which I'm not happy about. It could be that his low cut and smaller frame is giving that impression. Don't like it either way. I'm ok with the cape but the outfit needs some serious work. Either go with his Titans Tomorrow look or something similar.
    a58e1c6cdee85674f5a6704dd6b2ab41(1).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Preview looks interesting. Curious about Hypnotic Woman and Clayface. Has Clayface been cloned before? I would have rather they used Miss Martian since she's a white martian posing as a green one. Hypnotic Woman is really obscure and can't wait to see more of her. As for Conner's look, not happy with that again. Give him the hair style he had after his rebirth. He does look a bit like Lex which I'm not happy about. It could be that his low cut and smaller frame is giving that impression. Don't like it either way. I'm ok with the cape but the outfit needs some serious work. Either go with his Titans Tomorrow look or something similar.
    a58e1c6cdee85674f5a6704dd6b2ab41(1).jpg

Yeah they are making him look way to much like lex now, he is a perfect double for him, besides having that bad haircut. If they want to remind ppl thst he is also lexs clone, then do what the DCAMU did, amd give him the green eyes, that was a small thing that worked, not making him look like lex,when kryptonian DNA would overpower human DNA easily.

To fix the future state suit I would get rid of the cape, and add fingerless gloves and a jacket, atleast then it just looks like they tried to mimic one of his 90s suits.

Sticking Kon with the Suicide Squad is just...such a fantastically bad idea.
    And kind of kicking his fans...just get him back and not only is he pushed into murder-death villain squad under control of just...one of the WORST people in the entire DCU...but also shunted off to an alternate universe too.

And given such a terrible new look to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    And kind of kicking his fans...just get him back and not only is he pushed into murder-death villain squad under control of just...one of the WORST people in the entire DCU...but also shunted off to an alternate universe too.

So your saying there is only one direction he can go from here ^^^

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post

This is my feeling as well. I'm struggling to see an upside to this, other than Kon being active in a book, instead of being in limbo.