Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1496

https://twitter.com/brentonthwaites/...076941827?s=21

No idea if this means Lex is actually coming but hey, S3 ended with them going on a road trip. Maybe they could stop in Metropolis and we could spend some time with Conner’s daddy issues since we devoted 3 bloody season to Dick’s
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    https://twitter.com/brentonthwaites/...076941827?s=21

No idea if this means Lex is actually coming but hey, S3 ended with them going on a road trip. Maybe they could stop in Metropolis and we could spend some time with Conner’s daddy issues since we devoted 3 bloody season to Dick’s
    Luthor doesn't have an "e" Brenton .

I think Lex is probably more likely to appear than Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Luthor doesn't have an "e" Brenton .

I think Lex is probably more likely to appear than Superman.
    If Supes does show up I assume it would be the same as deal as Batman: they can appear as Clark/Bruce but not in costume as Superman/Batman. That would still be fine with me but I’d also take just Kon and Lex interacting. Maybe Lex can give Kon the New 52 suit:

I’d take that over sticking with the T-shirt and jeans when everyone else has costumes.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Still don't understand why they still have him in the T-shirt and jeans look.

I'm guessing we might see a renewal if they can get the story stronger. Honestly one of my issues with Greg's work is that he always plots way to much. Even with Gargoyles he plotted way to much.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't move onto the OG YJ during season 2 or 3 rather than have it all just be Titan's lite here. And yes I would rather have Conner with Cassie as it makes more sense then Ms. Martian. I mean...where are you going to go next, a Martian/Human/Kryptonian baby? We still haven't gotten to Darksaid yet.

Conner should definitely wear a costume rather than jeans and a t-shirt.

Love Rocaforts art

If Supes does show up I assume it would be the same as deal as Batman: they can appear as Clark/Bruce but not in costume as Superman/Batman. That would still be fine with me but I’d also take just Kon and Lex interacting. Maybe Lex can give Kon the New 52 suit:

I’d take that over sticking with the T-shirt and jeans when everyone else has costumes.
    I wonder if they'll ever adapt the 90's suit in live-action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Still don't understand why they still have him in the T-shirt and jeans look.

I'm guessing we might see a renewal if they can get the story stronger. Honestly one of my issues with Greg's work is that he always plots way to much. Even with Gargoyles he plotted way to much.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't move onto the OG YJ during season 2 or 3 rather than have it all just be Titan's lite here. And yes I would rather have Conner with Cassie as it makes more sense then Ms. Martian. I mean...where are you going to go next, a Martian/Human/Kryptonian baby? We still haven't gotten to Darksaid yet.
    Probably Geoff Johns (and it costs less in live-action).

At best we’d get something like this:

But we’ll never get the full 90s outfit. I’d settle for the DCAMU look however.

The DCAMU is my favorite version but realisitically they'll always go with the tee shirt look. At least have him wear the jacket, gloves and shades. Keep the spit curl. He seems to be following the path visually of Iron Munro and Kent Shakespeare.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Really cute .

At best we’d get something like this:

But we’ll never get the full 90s outfit. I’d settle for the DCAMU look however.
    These are great.

Listening to the PKJ Word Balloon interview:
    -He loves Conner and wants to write him. Says he sees him as fulfilling a similar role in the Superfamily as Jason Todd i.e. being the black sheep of the family. Says he wants to write Clark and Conner interacting post-Warworld
    -Also says he would like to do a series that contrasts the Kents raising Clark with how they interacted with Conner as a way to show how different the two are
    -Mentions that there are plans for Conner, hopefully that means there’s a book coming he’ll be in
    -Thinks you could have a lot of fun with Conner being on the Suicide Squad for real and would be interested in exploring that

Listening to the PKJ Word Balloon interview:
    -He loves Conner and wants to write him. Says he sees him as fulfilling a similar role in the Superfamily as Jason Todd i.e. being the black sheep of the family. Says he wants to write Clark and Conner interacting post-Warworld
    -Also says he would like to do a series that contrasts the Kents raising Clark with how they interacted with Conner as a way to show how different the two are
    -Mentions that there are plans for Conner, hopefully that means there’s a book coming he’ll be in
    -Thinks you could have a lot of fun with Conner being on the Suicide Squad for real and would be interested in exploring that
    I would love to have him write Conner but I get nervous a bit when I hear the Jason Todd connection. That may make some writers try to force unnecessary drama. At the same time, it would be nice to see him wonder about he fits with the rest of the family. This would be awesome if he could do this. The story of Clark Kent's younger brother through the eyes of his parents. The seemingly perfect older brother and his shadow looming over the much different younger brother. Perfect way to dive into their differences.

I wonder what those plans are. I still believe that he's going to show up in SS as an enemy of Waller's. Having Match there along with issue of all those clones still provides the reason for him to go after her.

Well I guess YJ Conner is in the future now with the Legion assuming it’s a fakeout and he isn’t actually dead. Hope so, I would like a Conner episode without M’gann.
    I would love to have him write Conner but I get nervous a bit when I hear the Jason Todd connection. That may make some writers try to force unnecessary drama. At the same time, it would be nice to see him wonder about he fits with the rest of the family. This would be awesome if he could do this. The story of Clark Kent's younger brother through the eyes of his parents. The seemingly perfect older brother and his shadow looming over the much different younger brother. Perfect way to dive into their differences.

I wonder what those plans are. I still believe that he's going to show up in SS as an enemy of Waller's. Having Match there along with issue of all those clones still provides the reason for him to go after her.
    Forgot to mention that he specifically said that the two aren’t the exact same, Conner isn’t “broken like Jason is” was how he described it, but Conner and Jason are both on the periphery of their families. Kara was the family member Kal wanted but didn’t know he had, Jon is the son he hoped for, but Conner is the brother/son he didn’t expect and wasn’t sure how to feel about.