Page 39 of 100 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Who here thinks kon having TK was a accident/mistake and they will ignore it from this point on?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Its messed up that the "real" kon hasn't shown TK, but this SS cloned kon has
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Incredible Member

Didn't the SS writer say he was a fan of the 90's Kon? I initially thought it was just a mistake, but now I'm wondering if it wasn't actually TTK.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    Didn't the SS writer say he was a fan of the 90's Kon? I initially thought it was just a mistake, but now I'm wondering if it wasn't actually TTK.

Did he write the TT academy issue?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Its messed up that the "real" kon hasn't shown TK, but this SS cloned kon has
    If cloned Kon has TTK, that means OG Kon must have it too. Hopefully he gets a chance to show it.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If cloned Kon has TTK, that means OG Kon must have it too. Hopefully he gets a chance to show it.

Kinda sucks thst we had to see it from a clone of a clone and in a crossover issue where never a word was spoken and just pics tell the story.

BTW in my mind kon isn't kon unless he has TTK and has a mix of his orignal and black S looks

Kon knows the source of his problems is Waller now thanks to Red X, and this is what must lead to him investigating what exactly Waller has going on in her basement.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Does anyone think we might end up with 2 separate kons after this annual, or is all the climes doomed to death iyo?

Fantastic Member oneveryfineday's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Does anyone think we might end up with 2 separate kons after this annual, or is all the climes doomed to death iyo?
    I feel like DC doesn’t know what to do with one Conner, let alone two. But I feel it would be unfair if the Conner we’re following in SuSq died or sacrificed himself because he was still trying to be a good guy.

Incredible Member

Imagine they just kill off the real Kon instead lol

I definitely don't want the real kon to die, he is the one who was the hero of Hawaii, part of YJ4, hated Prime, and is still here after everything he has been too.

I think all the climes will have a time limit on their life's built in.

I think the real kon should take the black tshirt and wear it over his supersuit, under his jacket

So there’s a chance DC might be making Tim gay/bi going off of his story in Batman UL. I’m kind of wondering if they would do the same to Kon. I don’t think so, Tim has apparently given off gay vibes for a while but Kon has never done that, but I am curious if you guys think there’s a chance. With Middy and Apollo sort of joining the Superfamily I think there’s less pressure for male gay rep, but it is something that might happen given all the TimKon shippers (which I only recently found out existed and still can’t understand how people think that’s a legit thing).

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So there’s a chance DC might be making Tim gay/bi going off of his story in Batman UL. I’m kind of wondering if they would do the same to Kon. I don’t think so, Tim has apparently given off gay vibes for a while but Kon has never done that, but I am curious if you guys think there’s a chance. With Middy and Apollo sort of joining the Superfamily I think there’s less pressure for male gay rep, but it is something that might happen given all the TimKon shippers (which I only recently found out existed and still can’t understand how people think that’s a legit thing).
    I read some speculation of that off Reddit...not really crazy about it considering they off-panel broke up Tim and Steph and if that was the reason they did it, but I've also never seen Tim as gay so...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I read some speculation of that off Reddit...not really crazy about it considering they off-panel broke up Tim and Steph and if that was the reason they did it, but I've also never seen Tim as gay so...
    I personally find it hilarious that Dixon went so hard on writing his characters as not being promiscuous that some readers came away thinking they were gay, and I guess Tim was one of those lol. Tynion is 100% pushing for his self-insert to be bi like he is. Just wondering how or if that will affect Kon at all.

BANNED

When Tim came from the future to try to kill Jon

He looked like Midnighter

A lot of people speculated that Tim and con would become the new Midnighter and Apollo

Perhaps this is still on the table

Though I would prefer damijon with a properly aged up Damian