Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1496

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    In the Superman gaming thread, I thought of Conner being suited to an Infamous-style open world game. I think you could set it post Death of Superman with him trying to be the Metropolis kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Wish there was a like button.
    Someone posted a video of just that awhile ago on here or another thread. It looked awesome, guy looked just like the tshirt and jeans SB and used heat vision and a psudeo TTK ability in it, while flying around. It would be amazing having kon using all his abilities,in this format
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Swiping Hypo’s link to the Titans United preview: https://aiptcomics.com/2021/09/10/dc...tans-united-1/

And yeah I would play the **** out of a Conner game
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    Looks like the first issue of Titans United is Conner-centric.
    Hoping it's more than generic Conner in this comic, and yeah I thought everything from bendis was generic also
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Having his own show will be the only way he will really be able to be all that he can be, cause sure it's nice to see him being the smart character for a change, but he is also the demigod on a show with ppl with light bright sticks.
    Yeah the problem is the writers don’t actually want to be making a Titans show. They want to be making a Batfamily or Nightwing show. So it’s all street level and Batman stories which Conner is far too strong for especially given they’ve given him most of Superman’s powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Good luck with thst, I want a show where Conner can shine, but Bat characters sell, and thsts all thst matters to DC
    Hey Superman & Lois is doing well and Supergirl did well. Hell freaking Val-Zod is apparently getting an HBO Max show, I don’t doubt for a second that Conner could outperform him numbers wise. He can take Cassie and M’gann with him if they want to boost the numbers a bit with characters from other shows . Or they could bring in the Titansverse Superman like they did Batman.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yeah the problem is the writers don’t actually want to be making a Titans show. They want to be making a Batfamily or Nightwing show. So it’s all street level and Batman stories which Conner is far too strong for especially given they’ve given him most of Superman’s powers.

Hey Superman & Lois is doing well and Supergirl did well. Hell freaking Val-Zod is apparently getting an HBO Max show, I don’t doubt for a second that Conner could outperform him numbers wise. He can take Cassie and M’gann with him if they want to boost the numbers a bit with characters from other shows . Or they could bring in the Titansverse Superman like they did Batman.

Was it not said on the show thst he does not have microscopic vision, from the last episode?

Cassie and mggan on the same team WITH Kon is a win for me, I like both of them on their own and with him. Love triangle for sure if this was a CW show.

Would the Titan verse superman be as old as Bruce on the show? Maybe younger looking, but chronology speaking.

Can you imagine Conner showing up on the lois and Clark show, with the 2 boys?

Well if he doesn't have microscopic vision he could use what the new 52 superboy had his touch scan, remember when he used it for scanning buildings and alcoholic drinks, plus TK for flight. 2 cool ways to bring in TTK, that would give them a reason besides just giving him his power cause it's his, but us fans would get it in the end. Yes I loved Smallville season 11 idea of using it for flight, then broadening it from there.

Hah, we’ll we can’t rule out Conner showing up on S&L, he would allow them to keep throwing wrenches into the family dynamic for S3. They’ve got a Irons/Lois daughter in Nat, why not a Clark/Lex son in Conner? Would be a new Conner though for that show. Personally I just feel like Orphin is being wasted on Titans, he’s the third most popular Titan behind Nightwing and Starfire from what I’ve seen on Twitter and Tumblr. He could easily support his own show imo if they spun him off.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Hah, we’ll we can’t rule out Conner showing up on S&L, he would allow them to keep throwing wrenches into the family dynamic for S3. They’ve got a Irons/Lois daughter in Nat, why not a Clark/Lex son in Conner? Would be a new Conner though for that show. Personally I just feel like Orphin is being wasted on Titans, he’s the third most popular Titan behind Nightwing and Starfire from what I’ve seen on Twitter and Tumblr. He could easily support his own show imo if they spun him off.

I don't think Josh matches up with Tyler very well. I see Josh being a clone made from smallvilles Tom welling Clark, I could almost believe Josh was hired cause he could favor Tom.

I think Jonathan should be the punk cool tactile telekinesis wielding superboy on the show.

Joshs SB could easily head his own show, they would have to throw a lot more $ at it to make it feel like a high powered SUPER show though.

They need to give him TTK for flight, touch scans, and his cool extras it does in the show already.

They’re making a Penguin show so now I 100% believe Conner deserves a solo show.

They’re making a Penguin show so now I 100% believe Conner deserves a solo show.
    There were rumors of a Red Hood and Teen Titans show. Odds are Conner would be in the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There were rumors of a Red Hood and Teen Titans show. Odds are Conner would be in the latter.
    Yeah SuperX and I were talking about that. Honestly if it happens I see TT suffering from the same problem as Titans where the writers clearly only care about the Batcharacters and the rest are just there. Would rather see Conner get his own show about him living in Metropolis or Hawaii.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Yeah SuperX and I were talking about that. Honestly if it happens I see TT suffering from the same problem as Titans where the writers clearly only care about the Batcharacters and the rest are just there. Would rather see Conner get his own show about him living in Metropolis or Hawaii.
    Connor would definitely need to be in Hawaii!

I assume Tim would probably be the lead character though I don't think it would be as bad as Dick in Titans...unless suddenly they're just fighting Cluemaster.

Everytime I watch Titans I think Conner deserves a bigger stage of his own. Everytime I read a comic, like the annual, or the United comics I feel he is being held back from how awesome he could be....a way from the dead weight DC has attached to him.

Titans United is decent but nothing more. Conner got three cool moments: saving the kid and mom, tanking the explosion, and knocking Red Hood on his ass (geez is Jason an abrasive prick here). Feeling eh about a power loss plot but I’ll keep reading for now.

Titans United is decent but nothing more. Conner got three cool moments: saving the kid and mom, tanking the explosion, and knocking Red Hood on his ass (geez is Jason an abrasive prick here). Feeling eh about a power loss plot but I’ll keep reading for now.

He took a solar flare to the face.... And lived, pretty good for a so called weak hybrid clone.

Jason was a total dick and I don't like that he is there, but know why he is there.

I just wish one of these "power loss" plots that they use would lead him to use his TTK again, you know his fun power, the power that can look badass and draw in a lot of fans who are not normally into the SUPER types. Just keep it tactile, not just TK like Sins of youth, titans of tomorrow, new 52, smallville season 11,and now Match has it, so yeah the chances of them keeping it tactile is a slim one, but keeping it touch/contact is why it was so cool, he couldn't just wave his hand and make everything go his way, he got his ass handed to him, got in deep **** trouble a lot, and had to think and be slick with his TTK to get out of it.

Who is this suposoed to be?
    Imo can't be Conner, maybe Clark as a kid. God I wish it was a memory of Clark getting hurt as a kid or getting powers when he was young,male that epigentic memory a thing plz.