Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Here is another cool suit, one of my favorite, cause he is acting so human and cool with Kara
    Last edited by SuperX; 01-20-2021 at 12:05 PM.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I have favorite alternate suits of both his cool kid look and his older tough guy look, I'll probably post them on here soon
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

PMCUX3r.jpg

Even though this is Jon Lane Kent, I still really like the idea of this whole look for Conner.

I'd rather he just used the Superman Beyond suit, but only in the future.

Its good. Kon rocks the street clothes look.

1495511450145.jpg
    1516571225435.jpg

This outfit on Conner has grown on me a lot. It has the S Shield that I've always envisioned him with but the black with the red interior is a nice and distinctive touch.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Here is another cool suit, one of my favorite, cause he is acting so human and cool with Kara
    I've always appreciated the fan art depicting the friendship and sibling like dynamic between Kon and Kara. It's a shame we don't see it in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm cool with him befriending a criminal like he did with Icicle Jr. It could be a fun dynamic to explore. Conner trying to enable the Squad to be better people is a cool angle for him.
    Yes they need to bring that over to the comics! The frenemy relationship he and Junior had was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I am wondering with Connor being in the Squad is it because that he was created in a lab by CADMUS so therefore he is a property of the government?

I remember the Ultimen from the Justice League animated series, maybe Waller sees the creation of Connor Kent as inspiration to create her own squad of Kryptonian hybrids, a Supermen Squad.

When I first saw the Suicide Squad Future State cover I thought that the rest of the SS members could be clones just like Connor but with each having the DNA of Batman, WW, Aquaman, Flash and Martian Manhunter until I found out that MM could possibly be Clayface and Flash is Bolt who will be in Teen Titans Academy.
    I had the same thought too. When the wordless previews appeared, I thought Amanda was cloning JLA derivatives before realizing they were the Syndicate. She could have even used captured white martians to play the roles. It's something that hasn't been looked into and I can totally see that Amanda views Conner as government property.

best free image hosting

Just a couple for now, notice they both have the same color shield, but one steered toward the cool kon and one steers toward the tough guy Conner

I really feel like a black pattern on top of blue makes him less interesting. The two colors don't really complement each other amazingly.

I really feel like a black pattern on top of blue makes him less interesting. The two colors don't really complement each other amazingly.

Give examples plz

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    These for example.

I really dig this design!