Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1496
    Spectacular Member

Hey I’m new to Conner, does he still have his telekinetic powers? I always liked that part of his character

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    Hey I’m new to Conner, does he still have his telekinetic powers? I always liked that part of his character
    Not clear but he technically should. Match does currently in Suicide Squad and he’s a clone of Conner.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

What are some reasons why they won't let him have his TTK?

But, Match can have it
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Titans united variant cover. This is the most badass thing ever.

I would totally be for a situation where Conner was hunted by a secret organization or even the police or military force manipulated into this. Either way he needs more badassery like this.

How does everyone think of Black Zero as a possible name going forward?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Last edited by SuperX; 11-19-2021 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

Titans united variant cover. This is the most badass thing ever.

I would totally be for a situation where Conner was hunted by a secret organization or even the police or military force manipulated into this. Either way he needs more badassery like this.

How does everyone think of Black Zero as a possible name going forward?
    Not feeling it. It doesn’t really feel like a name that tells you anything about Conner or even feel all that badass. Great cover however. I really hope come March 2022 there’s a book for Conner, that’s supposedly the start of the next wave of books.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I forgot to add my opinion of these articles when I put them on here.

Terrible, these writers, have no clue, and I'm STILL in shock they have jobs. The only thing positive about these articles you can possibly come up with is that Conners TTK is talked up like it's very powerful, and the SUPER characters are #1, for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Not feeling it. It doesn’t really feel like a name that tells you anything about Conner or even feel all that badass. Great cover however. I really hope come March 2022 there’s a book for Conner, that’s supposedly the start of the next wave of books.

Yeah the name is barely passable for his older alternate reality bad guy version of him, in no way is it good for a hero name, or any future reasoning for Conner to have it. Hopefully Black Zero is used in the issue then dropped, for good, after thst.

The cover is great, love the pose, the feel of power, the feeling of him being hunted, only thing I paused about was thinking it was Match, or a vampire version of kon, because of the face, but glad this cool cover was kon, not for anything else.

Well I hope he gets something in March, but I'm not holding my breath. With Jon and Match now starring in books, its hard to believe they will let him have his own. If they had a different enough idea for him thst might get him one,we shall see

Just listened to an interview with Ron Marx and he briefly talks about his run on Superboy. Before he left he had planned for Superboy to go to the future and stay with the Legion for a bit. He would return to the present day with Match staying as the Superboy with the Legion. When Superboy returned he was planning to have him move to Smallville with the Kents and tell some familiar stories. When the editor couldn't decide if he liked this story path, Marz left. I find it funny that in the long run it happened anyway. I wonder how he would have written his time there and what name he would have received. He wasn't named Kon-El yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Just listened to an interview with Ron Marx and he briefly talks about his run on Superboy. Before he left he had planned for Superboy to go to the future and stay with the Legion for a bit. He would return to the present day with Match staying as the Superboy with the Legion. When Superboy returned he was planning to have him move to Smallville with the Kents and tell some familiar stories. When the editor couldn't decide if he liked this story path, Marz left. I find it funny that in the long run it happened anyway. I wonder how he would have written his time there and what name he would have received. He wasn't named Kon-El yet.
    Very curious how he would have handled the Kon/Kents relationship. Guessing there would have been more fighting between the two lol.

That was a great moment on the show as well as the final scene between Clark and Lois. I didn't think Jonny could speak yet. Too bad we couldn't see more moments with Jon and his uncle Conner. I wish we had moments like this in the comics. With an inconsistant world of retcons, reboots, and the changing hands of creative teams, it becomes hard to really follow a character and story in earnest where moments like this have the most impact.

check duplicate online

Ill give Weissman atleast one thing he has the balls to keep Jon and Damian at a young age without just aging them up to speed up the story (secret years, to super sons, to lost teenager, to young superman). This is how you get real moments on the screen (or page).

Course I'm sure we will get a time skip next season (if there is one) and Jon will be atleast super sons age, and hopefully Conner will be there, to be a super uncle, and a superhero type role model for him

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Kind of funny how Jon in that picture is almost exactly like the New 52 Superman. Blue jeans with bottoms cuffed, blue Superman shirt with classic S, and brown work boots. That's gotta be a shout out.

Also the way Clark told Jon about how people die seems to fit pretty well with my "Cyborg Superman" theory. Clark speaks specifically about how the parts of the body stop working properly. If Conner does come back via the Legion I'm fairly sure it'll be with some prosthetic body parts.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Kind of funny how Jon in that picture is almost exactly like the New 52 Superman. Blue jeans with bottoms cuffed, blue Superman shirt with classic S, and brown work boots. That's gotta be a shout out.

Also the way Clark told Jon about how people die seems to fit pretty well with my "Cyborg Superman" theory. Clark speaks specifically about how the parts of the body stop working properly. If Conner does come back via the Legion I'm fairly sure it'll be with some prosthetic body parts.
    Could be a happy coincidence (what with it being pretty believable that a kid would wear that to emulate his dad and uncle) but a nice one, if so .