Page 38 of 100 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Why isn’t bizzaro on the suicide squad

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why isn’t bizzaro on the suicide squad
    He took over Trigon’s spot as ruler after killing him.

Sure you could use Match but it’s been like 14 years and Conner Kent would bring in more readers.

I would LOVE for Kon and bizzaro to meet up and relate with each other.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Actually kon has tons of family, not just Kal and his, but lex, bizarro, match, Cir-el, Lena luthor, probably more I can't think of.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Incredible Member

Conner continues the subtle defiance against Waller in Teen Titans Academy #3:

spoilers:
    While the team works with Red X and tries to avoid being spotted. Conner walks over to the Titans trophy display to look at a picture of the YJ4 and walks in front of a camera. He also doesn't engage in any combat when the team is spotted. He just uses his TTK to hold Kid Flash in the air and that's all the does for the fight until they retreat.

Also looks like Waller and Peacemaker are disagreeing more and more now which will probably lead to Conner being promoted to Team lead soon.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Conner continues the subtle defiance against Waller in Teen Titans Academy #3:

spoilers:
    While the team works with Red X and tries to avoid being spotted. Conner walks over to the Titans trophy display to look at a picture of the YJ4 and walks in front of a camera. He also doesn't engage in any combat when the team is spotted. He just uses his TTK to hold Kid Flash in the air and that's all the does for the fight until they retreat.

Also looks like Waller and Peacemaker are disagreeing more and more now which will probably lead to Conner being promoted to Team lead soon.
    end of spoilers
    Sounds good, I was worried how they would handle Kon fighting the Titans, but this pleases me. Looking forward to reading the issue!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Was disappointed with today's issue, regarding Conner. It's just a barebones repeat of what he already did better in the previous issue, except now he's actively facing people he knows so there should be more and there just... isn't.

Yeah, Kid Flash is the one who challenged Conner about why he's working for the Suicide Squad. Conner didn't answer Wallace's question, and honestly, it's not Wallace's business anyway, he doesn't know Conner. It should've been Cyborg, Starfire, Raven or Beast Boy asking that, I think, who would know him from the 2003 Teen Titans era.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

https://www.gamesradar.com/jessica-c...-five-annuals/

In Suicide Squad 2021 Annual by writer Robbie Thompson and artist Dexter Soy, Connor Kent might make a very disturbing discovery about his basic nature and origin, which the cover seems to give away.

"Everyone questioned how the teen calling himself Conner Kent came to be recruited into the Suicide Squad by Amanda Waller. But as Superboy sneaks into the bowels of a top-secret Task Force X black site, what he finds changes all he thinks he knows about himself and his history. This oversize annual alters everything for the only hero on the Squad and makes him question what to do next, now that he knows the truth behind his origin."

Suicide Squad 2021 Annual has a cover by Eduardo Pansica, Julio Ferreira, Marcelo Maiolo, and a variant cardstock cover by Gerald Parel.

Is the Conner in Suicide Squad a clone of a clone then? It would explain why Superman, Supergirl and the other Superboy aren't missing him.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Looks like it. He must be the clone of the original/Bendis Superboy, who's the "real" one, hence the other cover. At least I hope so, hope its not the other way around.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Incredible Member

If Waller doesn’t have the real Conner I hope we find out where he is. If it is him locked up down there, I hope he gets freed soon. Sounds like the SS Conner might be a new take on Match.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Teen titans academy = the way he looked at the Pic of the YJ4 you could almost tell he is confused by it, like he knows he should remember, but doesnt.
    I'm sure it was a mistake, but we got to see kon use TK when holding Wallace in mid air. I hope it wasn't a mistake and we finally see "his" power back in full effect.

Suicide squad annual= so waller is cloning a army of kons and the SS Conner migjt not be the real one. I was liking thst he was out of thst punk version of his original "perfect" suoersuit, and finally looked the right size. There are so many layers to kons problems, not just he was cloned, and the clone(s) are used for her bidding, but also the power problem bendis dropped on him in his last issue.

So we got punk SB and clone Conner, and we finally see TK, things are looking good for us fans.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Looks like the 03 TT style. Same artist?