Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I really feel like a black pattern on top of blue makes him less interesting. The two colors don't really complement each other amazingly.
    Black on blue has been a part of his design since the beginning. One of my favorite looks was his DCAU Reign look.
    maxresdefault(2).jpg
    a0fca01a9eda348a299aba205231f108(2).jpg

His tee shirt and jeans look carries over the black, blue, and red color scheme. Personally if he's going to wear a tee shirt I would have preferred the Fleischer S on blue shirt that Superman wore in Yang's Truth arc. It has the colors and makes him stand out a bit more. It's also a good visual short hand if his dealing with street level crime.

These for example.

Wow so you pretty much don't like anything kon has or does wear, OK
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Black on blue has been a part of his design since the beginning. One of my favorite looks was his DCAU Reign look.
    maxresdefault(2).jpg

His tee shirt and jeans look carries over the black, blue, and red color scheme. Personally if he's going to wear a tee shirt I would have preferred the Fleischer S on blue shirt that Superman wore in Yang's Truth arc. It has the colors and makes him stand out a bit more. It's also a good visual short hand if his dealing with street level crime.

The DCAMU suit only needs Imo black and red S on his chest, fingerless gloves and the YJ shows older and larger superboy in the suit.

The flesisher/Truth shirt is a pretty awesome way to keep him in plain clothes, but use the color scheme is 90s suit had. Just add cargo pants,boots, fingerless gloves and I'm in
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    maxresdefault(2).jpg

Actually the black with red isn't that bad. And I prefer the Young Justice Suit to his original suit without leather jacket). I do like the leather jacket, but I think he moved on.

By young justice I meant this one

I still like the black leather jacket, but this one, without the glasses, is my favorite.

By young justice I meant this one

So are you saying this is your favorite suit?

I liked it too, but it's time to go with a more kon/conner color scheme

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

best free image hosting

Just a couple for now, notice they both have the same color shield, but one steered toward the cool kon and one steers toward the tough guy Conner
    The first one is pretty cool. I wouldn't mind if they try to do another attempt at Cass/Conner. Not necessarily romantic but I'm open to it.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The first one is pretty cool. I wouldn't mind if they try to do another attempt at Cass/Conner. Not necessarily romantic but I'm open to it.

After his stint on the Squad I could see them doing a team up, sounds fun

I still like the black leather jacket, but this one, without the glasses, is my favorite.
    I agree with SuperX that its time for something new. This same suit was worn by Jon Lane Kent during the New 52... seems kind of redundant to bring it back yet again. Conner needs his own look, whether it be the animated Reign suit or his YJ outfit

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I liked it too, but it's time to go with a more kon/conner color scheme
    fabfd7cefc12ba9f27b7d93165fa1ab6.jpg

What you're looking at is basically this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingblade View Post
    I agree with SuperX that its time for something new. This same suit was worn by Jon Lane Kent during the New 52... seems kind of redundant to bring it back yet again. Conner needs his own look, whether it be the animated Reign suit or his YJ outfit
    No it wasnt. When did Jon wear red pants?

Any w ay, I wasn't saying he needs to have that suit back, I was saying that it's my favorite suit he ever had, even tho I still like others. And now I'll say that to me he should still have another phase of red and blue. That's why I'd like the new 52 Action Comics boots jeans and blue shirt with red cape, or maybe have the one above with jeans and boots, and a spandex top.

Like this.