Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1496
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Titans United is where u will find Conner in comics now, and he is on the Titans show.

He absolutely has a lot of story to tell. Nobody has as many ties to ppl and things in the DCU as he does.

I liked how smart and powerful new 52 kon was. I liked his supersuit and I liked his TK senses.

Kon being in the king shark comic would bring things full circle and be great for fans who remember the 1st time they "met"
    I haven't picked up TITANS UNITED but do we know which ontinuity its in? I've always been confused about that and there are to many different versions of Kon.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    I haven't picked up TITANS UNITED but do we know which ontinuity its in? I've always been confused about that and there are to many different versions of Kon.
    Titans United is trying to appear like the TV show, but it's not, it's its own thing completely. So who knows its a Lil bit of this and a Lil bit of that, just go with it, enjoy it for what it is u guess. I mean they are gonna have blackfire manipulate Conner into turning into black zero, and all us old SB fans know who that is.

To say there is to many versions of kon is a huge understatement, that is Imo why he isn't a bigger DC star, his fan base is to split up.between the 90s, Geoff Titans, New 52,and Rebirth comic fans split, there is also the young justice, Titans and even the Reign of the Supermen fans split up too. That's not even bringing in the Injustice, smallville season 11,Convergence versions. They are all either a lot different than each other, or atleast slightly different to make them all somehow different, and thsts cool, but in the end it's just keeping him from being a bigger star.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    There’s nothing explicitly ruling it out from having taken place in the mainline continuity’s past, but it’s being written as it’s own thing. The writer said you can headcanon it as a never before seen chapter of the main Titans or an Elseworld.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

This cover is awesome but also makes me sad. Match gets the cool cover, but superboy doesn't ugh.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

https://twitter.com/dctitans/status/...277714951?s=21

Glad they’re using the show to advertise Conner’s comics. Kind of hoping the SS game makes it clear King Shark is one of Conner’s Rogues. I want the other parts of his world to get some respect.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1443621676277714951

That's cool they used a old cover(not the one I would have picked), but it is cool that this part of his existence hasn't been swept under the rug.

Of course need more TTK

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1443621676277714951

That's cool they used a old cover(not the one I would have picked), but it is cool that this part of his existence hasn't been swept under the rug.

Of course need more TTK
    Lol great minds think alike!

This was cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lol great minds think alike!

This was cool:
    I think its hilarious how they show dick and Conner dealing with pretty much the same amount of cops and handling them almost the same, like Conner isn't a demi God who should walk in a room and end things in 2 seconds.

BTW some good ol TTK would have been a awesome visual for that scene

That's amazing. Who is the artist? I feel like I should know but I can't place it.

If he is gonna have even some of the new 52 Superboys "tron lines" then he should also have access to some of the new 52s superboys unique powers like =

Able to sense things by touch like the vibrations in the air air thru the ground

I mean the Titans show is already using the S barcode tattoo on his shoulder, why stop there.

Pull the cool things from different versions of kon

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    That's amazing. Who is the artist? I feel like I should know but I can't place it.
    Unfortunately I don’t know, most of the art I get is just floating around Twitter, and I didn’t save the link for that.
    Last edited by Vordan; 10-06-2021 at 06:52 PM.

Unfortunately I don’t know, most of the art I get is just floating around Twitter, and I didn’t save the link for that.
    My god that's beautiful!! I really wish they continued their romance.

Last edited by 13th Superman; 10-06-2021 at 08:14 PM.

Here is another one for you kon and Cass fans

You all notice the black in the chest shield? Thst to me is a
    standard kon thing.

The black and red S should be with a black leather jacket and fingerless gloves, no matter if it's a actual supersuit or tshirt and jeans look.