Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100
Results 1,486 to 1,496 of 1496

It's the phantom zone, and he isn't dead, PERIOD. Some just want him to go away so bad they will argue in thst direction till the end of time.

Obviously this is a take on Mon-El being out into the zone back in the day, BUT it's also a take on the Injustice universe where Conner was placed in the zone after superman punched him near death. Both times there had to be a way to save them before they came out, cause they both would have died if they were not put in the PZ.

So do I think this is a free my spirit and goodbye thing NO, do I think it's a "been thrown in the PZ to keep me from dying, now just waiting for a way to live after someome let's me out, YES.

I don't see present medicine saving him, unless a mother box and a father box worked together,or maybe Weissman thinks it's funny if all he needs is to be thrown into the sun, to heal himself lol.

It's possible he stays there, until they can save him from his injuries, which might take awhile, even centuries.

I do think if he does comeback into a physical form thst is metagene will surface (cause it only shows up close to death, and him being part kryptonian is a much harder situation to get him there).

I also think having kryptonite exploding in his face will give him either a natural immunity to it, new powers from it, or at the very least green eyes.

If they try to bring him back to sson, he will die of his injuries, thsts something they will have to come to terms with, he might be a PZ prisoner for awhile, which might bring in whoever was actually imprisoned becaise of criminal acts on krypton in there.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    It's the phantom zone, and he isn't dead, PERIOD. Some just want him to go away so bad they will argue in thst direction till the end of time.
    Lmao I was literally the first to argue in favor of it being the Phantom Zone.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

100 pages! Congrats to Kon fans, we are a committed group
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    100 pages! Congrats to Kon fans, we are a committed group

He is potential personified to me. Not just powers either, he Imo is the most unique thing coming out of the SUPER part of the DCU.

A merging of every version of him (in every way) would make his star and his fan base even greater
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Happy 100 pages .
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    That's true. But Clark's very specific explanation of death to Jon and the character arcs BB and MM are going through right makes me feel like thematically if he's not actually dead and this isn't a chance to save his soul and give a final goodbye then it'll be some very odd writing in general-- but specifically for this show.

Then again, similar to how Wally replaced Barry as the Flash who died during an event, Conner could replace Clark as the Superman character who died and then came back.

But then again-again, Wally didn't come back like Barry eventually did and the show seems to be taking a hard stance on that. And Wally's death was even more ambiguous.

It's a toss up, but the arcs of the characters around him have me feeling like this is a chance to save him and say goodbye, but we'll see.
    It feels like if this is just so the characters could have peace they'd frame it a different way, like he seems to be in agony in a way that I think goes beyond just being a dead spirit with his "killer" still in the winds and I don't expect them to get that esoteric about souls versus using the Phantom Zone and then having the present-day plot collide with the Legion plot through Conner's attempted assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

Obviously this is a take on Mon-El being out into the zone back in the day, BUT it's also a take on the Injustice universe where Conner was placed in the zone after superman punched him near death. Both times there had to be a way to save them before they came out, cause they both would have died if they were not put in the PZ.

So do I think this is a free my spirit and goodbye thing NO, do I think it's a "been thrown in the PZ to keep me from dying, now just waiting for a way to live after someome let's me out, YES.

I don't see present medicine saving him, unless a mother box and a father box worked together,or maybe Weissman thinks it's funny if all he needs is to be thrown into the sun, to heal himself lol.

It's possible he stays there, until they can save him from his injuries, which might take awhile, even centuries.

I do think if he does comeback into a physical form thst is metagene will surface (cause it only shows up close to death, and him being part kryptonian is a much harder situation to get him there).

I also think having kryptonite exploding in his face will give him either a natural immunity to it, new powers from it, or at the very least green eyes.

If they try to bring him back to sson, he will die of his injuries, thsts something they will have to come to terms with, he might be a PZ prisoner for awhile, which might bring in whoever was actually imprisoned becaise of criminal acts on krypton in there.
    I'm right there with you, even if it isn't the Phantom Zone it's clearly much more than him being a spirit.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Happy 100 pages .

It feels like if this is just so the characters could have peace they'd frame it a different way, like he seems to be in agony in a way that I think goes beyond just being a dead spirit with his "killer" still in the winds and I don't expect them to get that esoteric about souls versus using the Phantom Zone and then having the present-day plot collide with the Legion plot through Conner's attempted assassination.
    If it is the PZ I wonder if they’ll use Aethyr? They like their deep cuts as shown with Child and Flaw, Aethyr certainly qualifies.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Lmao I was literally the first to argue in favor of it being the Phantom Zone.
    She said ghost, she said spirit? Does that sound like the phantom zone? Connor is the phantom he no body!!!

Wherever he is, some part of him is still alive, even if it's just the form we saw for that few seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She said ghost, she said spirit? Does that sound like the phantom zone? Connor is the phantom he no body!!!
    I think she was trying to make sense of it from her perspective.

It should be embarrassing to screenrant(and CBR), to constantly get basics facts about Conner Kent wrong on every single one of their articles. Or getting kon and Jon mixed up, using pics of 1 when the article is all about the other. If it doesn't embarrass them,it should