Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I'm not really happy about the T-shirt and jeans coming back. That only works for Superbro imo
    Ehh, idk. Conner was rocking it way before the thought of Superbro was even in Morrison's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Ehh, idk. Conner was rocking it way before the thought of Superbro was even in Morrison's mind.

Exaclty, if Geoff got the idea from anywhere it would be from Iron Munro or Kent Shakespeare, the 2 superman stand ins for the past and future.

But on the squad he needs a more YJ show type look, than his Smallville boy look. Guess I'm atleast happy they put the black and red S back on his chest, where it belongs
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Btw having full kryptonian and full TK powers would make him more powerful than superman , and that won't fly in the DCU, I don't understand why ppl won't understand thst. Hell they are playing with Jon being more powerful than his dad, and thst is going to blow up in his face
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

If your gonna go Smallville Conner look, then give the kid his leather jacket and fingerless gloves to offset the bland look, make it fresh with a mix of his different looks

Having waller control kons powers somehow would be a great story angle, cause he totally defines himself by what he can do with his powers,and it would paly havoc with him

Are these members of SS all killers and criminals that have evil violent crimes under their belts? I would hope kon would treat them like they are bad and need to be punished if they are, he should stick to the mission and communicate about that, not try to be friends with them.

Also he is a teenager, that's got to play into how they see him also.he is only a teen but with massive amounts of powers, and they would look at him like they couldn't stand him because of it

Man I wish they didn't kill the DCAMU, cause I'm sure they wouldn't have killed him off so quick and planned out the next TT movie with him on it.

That plus the YJ show and the Titans show could totally cement kons crossover appeal from comics to mass media.

Is tactile telekinesis not the coolest power ever folks, I mean why wouldn't DC jump at the chance to use it.

The Titans Conner has all the kryptonian powers, besides flight (so far), just t like the Smallville season 11 Conner did, then he got his TK that let him fly, then he could use it for blasts and fields, maybe that's what Titans will do(doubt it, but still hoping)

The Reign movie had lex say he gave kon some kind of "extra" and I was really hoping it was TTK,what a way to make that cool character wat cooler.

The YJ kon is becoming a good fighter and really smart in the field, but man does he get trashed when any superman level character comes along. TTK would be a fun way to even the odds.

Hopefully in the comics of they actually depower him, they make it a opportunity to use his TTK to keep himself SUPER.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Man I wish they didn't kill the DCAMU, cause I'm sure they wouldn't have killed him off so quick and planned out the next TT movie with him on it.

That plus the YJ show and the Titans show could totally cement kons crossover appeal from comics to mass media.
    Yeah true. I only liked 25% of what they did in those movies, but it seemed like the future had a lot of potential in expanding things we haven't seen yet outside the comics, for example the 90s Superboy.

Are these members of SS all killers and criminals that have evil violent crimes under their belts? I would hope kon would treat them like they are bad and need to be punished if they are, he should stick to the mission and communicate about that, not try to be friends with them.

Also he is a teenager, that's got to play into how they see him also.he is only a teen but with massive amounts of powers, and they would look at him like they couldn't stand him because of it
    They vary in how bad they are, Killer Croc is a murderer but he’s a surprisingly decent dude despite all his crimes. I can see Kon building a friendship with some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They vary in how bad they are, Killer Croc is a murderer but he’s a surprisingly decent dude despite all his crimes. I can see Kon building a friendship with some of them.
    Yeah, certainly not someone like Talon or Bloodsport but I could see him striking up a rapport with Peacemaker who we know as a kind of vigilante
    Last edited by sifighter; 01-17-2021 at 06:58 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I'm not really happy about the T-shirt and jeans coming back. That only works for Superbro imo
    Exaclty, if Geoff got the idea from anywhere it would be from Iron Munro or Kent Shakespeare, the 2 superman stand ins for the past and future.

But on the squad he needs a more YJ show type look, than his Smallville boy look. Guess I'm atleast happy they put the black and red S back on his chest, where it belongs
    Actually to be fair that its by FAR his best look...
    I HATE the Future State Look where he wears this red pants and cape.

I really really really really DONT get it why they can give Jonathan Kent so GREAT Costumes like in DCeased and also in Future State (I am talking about the ARTWORKS- where he really really looked cool) meanwhile I really really HATE Conners Outfits besides the Jeans and Shirt one so far.

This is actually his best outfit which he is wearing (REBIRTH ERA) AND his Face looks also much much much better.

He also seems to be more muscular and finally look more serious UNLIKE the YJ Rebirth Conner.

Btw having full kryptonian and full TK powers would make him more powerful than superman , and that won't fly in the DCU, I don't understand why ppl won't understand thst. Hell they are playing with Jon being more powerful than his dad, and thst is going to blow up in his face
    Like I said:

TRADE Heat Vision+Freeze Breath+Super Breath against Full TK.
    So he basically has all Kryptonian Powers (WITHOUT!!! Freeze Breath, Super Breath and Heat Vision) but instead of these 3 has Full TK.

OR

NEW52 Superboy with a higher level of natural strenght,invulnerability and all Super-Senses

Is tactile telekinesis not the coolest power ever folks, I mean why wouldn't DC jump at the chance to use it.

The Titans Conner has all the kryptonian powers, besides flight (so far), just t like the Smallville season 11 Conner did, then he got his TK that let him fly, then he could use it for blasts and fields, maybe that's what Titans will do(doubt it, but still hoping)

The Reign movie had lex say he gave kon some kind of "extra" and I was really hoping it was TTK,what a way to make that cool character wat cooler.

The YJ kon is becoming a good fighter and really smart in the field, but man does he get trashed when any superman level character comes along. TTK would be a fun way to even the odds.

Hopefully in the comics of they actually depower him, they make it a opportunity to use his TTK to keep himself SUPER.
    Actually I have to say I am COMPLETELY 1.000% AGAINST TTK..

Normally Kryptonian Invulnerability and Strenght is MUCH COOLER, WORKS BETTER and has NO WEAKNESSES, replace this with TTK would only degrade the character because TTK simulated powers are more like "cheating" and besides simulating Kryptonian Powers his powers were also lame.

So EITHER

a) Keep all Kryptonian Powers and FORGET TTK
    b) Replace the advanced Kryptonian Powers (Heat Vision, Freeze Breath, Super-Breath and Solar-Flare) with FULL TK and let him keep
    natural Flying, Super-Senses, natural Invulnerability, natural Strenght

Best way is to FORGET this Idea, which might also be only an idea to bring the Super-Family back together and let Conner become older and work on his character, feats and future.

I have to say that I would like to see Conner as kind of Game of Thrones Khal Drogo for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Yeah true. I only liked 25% of what they did in those movies, but it seemed like the future had a lot of potential in expanding things we haven't seen yet outside the comics, for example the 90s Superboy.

We. Could have seen him. Grow from the 90s cool SB to the almost emo Smallville kid, and maybe into something we haven't even seen before. I will miss the potential

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Back in the Hawaii and on the YJ show he is always making "friends" with bad guys, hopefully we get to see it again,it's gonna be cool to actually see a SUPER in the **** with the ****

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah, certainly not someone like Talon or Bloodsport but I could see him striking up a rapport with Peacemaker who we know as a kind of vigilante

And then maybe they will have him guest spot on the peacemaker HBOmax show, then it can spinoff a show for Kon and krytpo