Page 19 of 100 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Red Son sounds cool too. Not sure it's "the thing" but it might work.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Red Son sounds cool too. Not sure it's "the thing" but it might work.

Remember it's what lex said on the YJ show to control kon?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Haven't watched season 1 in a while, but that's cool. Like I said, it sounds good. Just kind of reminds me of Red Hood, which to me is a bad thing. It kind makes it seem like he is a violent person, which is something I don't wanna see again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Haven't watched season 1 in a while, but that's cool. Like I said, it sounds good. Just kind of reminds me of Red Hood, which to me is a bad thing. It kind makes it seem like he is a violent person, which is something I don't wanna see again.

Reminds me of the elseworld red son, and tim drake red Robin
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Apparently Lex is going to show up in Titans, looking forward to Conner and him meeting. Will he and Supes meet as well I wonder? Also there are rumors that Tim Drake and Kon will lead a spinoff Teen Titans show.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Apparently Lex is going to show up in Titans, looking forward to Conner and him meeting. Will he and Supes meet as well I wonder? Also there are rumors that Tim Drake and Kon will lead a spinoff Teen Titans show.

The kid who looks nothing like Tim, amd looks way younger than the guy playing Conner leading a show?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    The kid who looks nothing like Tim, amd looks way younger than the guy playing Conner leading a show?
    Yep seen the rumors that the Teen Titans lineup will be
    Tim Drake
    Kon
    Cassie
    Bart
    And a couple of others

At least it's not another Bat-character.

Yep seen the rumors that the Teen Titans lineup will be
    Tim Drake
    Kon
    Cassie
    Bart
    And a couple of others

Are these reliable rumors or jsut fan theory?

That's a pretty specific YJ cast, and it would be perfect, but I can't see them doing it exactly like we fans would want them too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At least it's not another Bat-character.

Lex and tim drake wow, Conner is really getting his universe built, course it's ass backwards, but I'll still take it.

BTW let's hope when he does fly it's from TTK,just like Smallville season 11, not just kryptonian powers

Are these reliable rumors or jsut fan theory?

That's a pretty specific YJ cast, and it would be perfect, but I can't see them doing it exactly like we fans would want them too lol.
    Nothing from the major trades like Variety or THR yet, so take with a grain of salt, but it does make sense. Titans is a massive success ratings wise, the cast is becoming bloated and overwhelming, and a Teen Titans spinoff show could easily run alongside the main one on account of Kon, Tim, Cassie, and Bart being popular characters themselves, with other characters easily able to join up (I’ve heard Crush is being considered but that’s from Twitter so take that with an even bigger grain of salt).

Nothing from the major trades like Variety or THR yet, so take with a grain of salt, but it does make sense. Titans is a massive success ratings wise, the cast is becoming bloated and overwhelming, and a Teen Titans spinoff show could easily run alongside the main one on account of Kon, Tim, Cassie, and Bart being popular characters themselves, with other characters easily able to join up (I’ve heard Crush is being considered but that’s from Twitter so take that with an even bigger grain of salt).

But if it's so bloated, then wouldn't it make sense for more of the cast to follow Conner to another show, then to leave them all on the Titans, and a YJ being cast with all new characters?

But if it's so bloated, then wouldn't it make sense for more of the cast to follow Conner to another show, then to leave them all on the Titans, and a YJ being cast with all new characters?
    Don’t know the full cast so some of them may follow with. And it’s all still in early stages so it can and will probably change. I could see Garth and Raven going with too.
    Last edited by Vordan; 01-29-2021 at 06:50 PM.

Don’t know the full cast so some of them may follow with. And it’s all still in early stages so it can and will probably change. I could see Garth and Raven going with too.

It might feel like season 2 of YJ, Conner was already on the team, and Cassie, Tim, and Bart showed up in 2, and seemed younger than him.

In the movies when cavill flew for the 1st time and when he was dead in the casket the snow or dirt started floating around him, I hope this is how they will give Conner his ability to fly and then TK of some kind (like Smallville season 11 did)

Mighty Member

I was some time away..

I read the first Future State Suicide Squad and I must say that I HATED it:

1. the outfit still looks HORRIBLE.
    The Haircut makes him look like a child and absolutely DOESNT FIT him
    I HATE the costume and it also makes ZERO Sense

2. he didnt do anything in the whole issue besides talking
    I was hoping for BIG Fights like against Ultraman etc., but it was only talking-other titles of Future State like with Flor were just better

3.It seemed like always that we dont see the good stuff in comics, but only heard about:
    -Amanda Waller said that Conner did something what only he could accomplish...
    -Brainiac said that he is special
    -Crime Syndicate was already captured

What I liked about the Issue was that she pointed out that Conner is DIFFERENT.
    I like the Idea of an edgier etc. Superman like he was during NEW52 and I like the Idea of him being like Vegeta to Son Goku.

I am also a Fan of him using yellow lantern ring, something what Clark would never do (when he is the good guy)

IN GENERAL:

I hope that Tim, Conner, Bart and Cassie get back together at some point to form a TITANS UNIVERSAL Team.

BEST for them would be this team, where they just set up a basis and Superheroes on other earths/universes can call them for help and they will then help in their universe.
    This is the BEST Idea-so they can stay away from the JL etc. and do their own stuff AND have BIG Enemies, Feats etc.

LOOK FOR CONNER:

I am a really big Fan of the Superman Black Costume.

If you search for "superman returns black suit statue" you find a statue which I really LOVE and I like the Look for Conner.

Completely black suit, muscular body, beard, long hairs-NO CAPE...

POWERS FOR CONNER:

The perfect Power-Set for Conner is still Kryptonian Powers+TTK.

I LOVE the Idea that he has some advantages because of TTK-like for example when he blocked Shazams magical powers with them and also when he was on NEW Krypton or so and when Zod thought that he is powerless, but he used the TTK to simulate Powers.

For Strenght, Invulnerability and Senses there are just no suitable replacements.

TTK Invulnerability had its flaws and he had to concentrate himself to keep up the Invulnerability
    TTK Strenght feels only like cheating-because you dont have the strenght, you just simulate the strenght
    Kryptonian Senses:there are no good replacements for X-Ray Vision