Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I may be biased because it was in one of my first comics, and it's still my favorite Titsns run, but I actually really liked the simple t-shirt and Jean's look that Conner was rocking. Same goes for Cassie. It's not my preferred look for him anymore. But I didn't dislike it as much as a lot of fans tended to.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I may be biased because it was in one of my first comics, and it's still my favorite Titsns run, but I actually really liked the simple t-shirt and Jean's look that Conner was rocking. Same goes for Cassie. It's not my preferred look for him anymore. But I didn't dislike it as much as a lot of fans tended to.
    It was the first look I was introduced to Conner in, so I do have some affinity for it as well .

But I'm not against the 90's look. He really rocked it in the Reign of the Supermen animated film .

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Bart as Impulse is better than he is as kid flash Imo. He is his own character with thst name, he doesn't need to take another characters name to be successful.

Tim actually made the Robin name his own, in modern comics dick left it behind, and Tim came in, in a different and unique way, and has been a consistently great Robin since. I wouldn't really mind him staying Robin forever, I consider it his.

Kon/conner needs to move on, he is just begging for a push UP and OUT, it's so obvious, DC is really dumb for not doing it.
    BTW for names
    -Scion
    Synergy
    Supernova
    Sentinel
    Shepherd
    Savior
    Superstar
    Safeguard
    I thought that the codename, Superstar, sounds better if he had his superhero celebrity shtick back in the 90s which is now Kenan's shtick now. At first, I thought that Scion would be a good codename for Conner but it might fit better with Jon if he ever decides to go to the 'Nightwing' approach before he fully becomes Superman. I liked Synergy I was the one who said it could be a potential name for him including Superstar and Safeguard but I see why others from the previous thread would say it belongs to an Image character or it would fit for an electric-based hero maybe Synergy could be Strange Visitor's new codename and Sentinel belongs to Alan Scott but he has not used that name for a long while so I would be fine if it goes to Conner. I am leaning towards either Sentinel, Savior or Safeguard.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It was the first look I was introduced to Conner in, so I do have some affinity for it as well .

But I'm not against the 90's look. He really rocked it in the Reign of the Supermen animated film .
    Same, I was introduced to him in Teen Titans because I was a fan of the Teen Titans show so I wanted to read the comics, and I like that he was wearing a causal superman shirt and jeans it kinda makes him a rebel of the Superman Family. As of right now, I would like to see his superhero costume to look closer to his DCAMU counterpart it was a perfect blend between two visual looks of Conner.
    Last edited by Incognito; 01-02-2021 at 10:08 AM.

I liked it, I thought it was a continuation of his jacket, earing, and glasses cool relaxed rebel look he had, judt in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Last edited by SuperX; 01-02-2021 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I thought that the codename, Superstar, sounds better if he had his superhero celebrity shtick back in the 90s which is now Kenan's shtick now. At first, I thought that Scion would be a good codename for Conner but it might fit better with Jon if he ever decides to go to the 'Nightwing' approach before he fully becomes Superman. I liked Synergy I was the one who said it could be a potential name for him including Superstar and Safeguard but I see why others from the previous thread would say it belongs to an Image character or it would fit for an electric-based hero maybe Synergy could be Strange Visitor's new codename and Sentinel belongs to Alan Scott but he has not used that name for a long while so I would be fine if it goes to Conner. I am leaning towards either Sentinel, Savior or Safeguard.

Same, I was introduced to him in Teen Titans because I was a fan of the Teen Titans show so I wanted to read the comics, and I like that he was wearing a causal superman shirt and jeans it kinda makes him a rebel of the Superman Family. As of right now, I would like to see his superhero costume to look closer to his DCAMU counterpart it was a perfect blend between two visual looks of Conner.

I guess it all. Depends on how you see him or want him to be going forward for hero names. Sentinel would be my chose, but I'm sure Alan Scott or. Some other character wouldn't allow that.

Well jon lane Kent wore this

It was pretty close, but I want the black in the S, thsts his thing imo

Tim and Bart have both...kinda already done that. In fact Bart was kinda the first one to decide to step out of his namesake/mentor's shadow....By taking that mentor's old name....twice....baby steps lol

It's just a shame that Tim seems to be having a little regressive phase.

As for Conner, even before Jon came into the picture, it seemed like he'd been ready to move on from the Superboy name for a long time. As to what new name he'd take...I don't know. It's kinda plain but I wouldn't mind him just going by Kon-El.
    I didn't know if those stories were canon. Even if they are, I don't mind trying again with a different setup.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Well WE r using this one lol
    I can think of nothing more Conner than refusing to use the official hangout and doubling down on using the impromptu one. Hah. Well-done.

If they're going with Vordan's take on Kon with the Suicide Squad, it could work, but I'm skeptical otherwise. Hope 2021 treats the Metropolis Kid well.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I didn't know if those stories were canon. Even if they are, I don't mind trying again with a different setup.
    Well with Johns' Titans back in continuity (man, the Titans history has gotten messy lol), I would think those events are canon again.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Well with Johns' Titans back in continuity (man, the Titans history has gotten messy lol), I would think those events are canon again.
    I see 2021 has already started giving back with its monkey's paw. :/