Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yep seen the rumors that the Teen Titans lineup will be
    Tim Drake
    Kon
    Cassie
    Bart
    And a couple of others
    I'd be surprised if Bart shows up, because he's one of the few speedsters yet to appear on The Flash. I can't see him being in two shows at once, so if one uses him he'd be off limits for the other.

Cassie definitely makes sense though. With Donna dead (though she'll be resurrected), it makes sense for a replacement Wonder Girl to show up.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I don't get why you want him to be the aggressive, menacing Superman. There are already plenty of characters that fill that role in different ways as either villains or antiheroes. Eradicator, Cyborg Superman, Bizarro, Zod, Nuclear Man, Lobo, Apollo from Wildstorm (who is now in the DC Universe)

I think Conner becoming this darker figure makes him worse off. I really think the Golden Age, people's crusade feels like a step up for him, becoming closer to people than any other super person.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'd be surprised if Bart shows up, because he's one of the few speedsters yet to appear on The Flash. I can't see him being in two shows at once, so if one uses him he'd be off limits for the other.

Cassie definitely makes sense though. With Donna dead (though she'll be resurrected), it makes sense for a replacement Wonder Girl to show up.

Well none of the characters on the Titans are on the CW shows r they? So why would it be different for Bart?

This show would be a dream show for me, I don't believe it's gonna happen, don't want to get my hopes up, but wow if he was.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I don't get why you want him to be the aggressive, menacing Superman. There are already plenty of characters that fill that role in different ways as either villains or antiheroes. Eradicator, Cyborg Superman, Bizarro, Zod, Nuclear Man, Lobo, Apollo from Wildstorm (who is now in the DC Universe)

I think Conner becoming this darker figure makes him worse off. I really think the Golden Age, people's crusade feels like a step up for him, becoming closer to people than any other super person.

Yeah the darkest I would want him would be YJ show dark, which isn't even dark. Maybe a Lil cunning when it comes to dealing with lex or villians he is working with
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

The whole point of him being a hybrid should ALWAYS be shown as having negatives, but also ALWAYS having positives.

Like having lex intellect and cunning, but also having a Lil more temper or a Lil less "perfect" than superman is considered.

Like having half the kryptonian power, but having TTK/TK also to make up for it and do things they can't.

Have him able to relate and live among ppl, but as part human have him needing to sleep and eat, something kryptonians don't have to do if they don't want too

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    The whole point of him being a hybrid should ALWAYS be shown as having negatives, but also ALWAYS having positives.

Like having lex intellect and cunning, but also having a Lil more temper or a Lil less "perfect" than superman is considered.
    One thing I wouldn't mind is if Conner explored / retreat not just old Superman stories and tropes, like Smallville, Ma Kent and Krypto, but explored some of the past of his Luthor heritage. For example, perhaps the Luthor family originally comes from Scotland, and Conner traces it back to some ancestral plot of land where there used to be a castle (now just a pile of rocks in field, it was never a big castle, and it's been taken apart over generations and used by locals to build other stuff...). He finds a secret basement, and ancient mysteries unfold that *aren't* a retread of Superman adventures, but unique to Conner, due to his Luthor heritage.

Lex, of course, knows bupkiss about this until it all goes down. Thanks to his father, he's had a particularly aggressive disdain for his own family line, and never bothered to visit 'the old country' or explore his roots, so it's news to him that his family had buried secrets! (That he could have been exploiting, as is his wont.)
    Last edited by Sutekh; 01-30-2021 at 12:09 PM.

It could be an interesting plot to explore but I personally don't want it to become the focus of his future.

I mean what is the point of making him half luthor if you are not gonna actually do something with it? Might as well kept him a Westfield clone if all they are gonna do is keep saying "is he gonna be good or bad" and leave it at that.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    It could be an interesting plot to explore but I personally don't want it to become the focus of his future.
    Agreed, I just think it would be a neat story to take him out of his 'retreading Clark's old beats' trend.

(Plus I fear that Jon Kent is going to drink all that milkshake anyway, meaning that Conner really needs to find some other lane to drive in.)

Thing is that to me the most interesting thing you could do with it is make him somehow inherit Luthorcorp when Luthor leaves earth for Lexor. Conner definitely wouldn't wanna run the company, but I like to think that he would turn this huge scientific research company into a co op democratically run by the employees, trying to revert it's problematic history.

I'm not pushing it in a political sense, I think it would probably end up being a chaotic experiment, but it could lead to interesting stories. Maybe he would be a blue collar worker there in secret, to keep an eye on it.

Kon inheriting Lexcorp was an idea I had for an Elseworld where Clark and Lex kill each other in a final fight, and then Kon has to wrestle with both of their legacies while also forging his own.

I think it would be interesting if Conner decided to mess with Lex by suing him for child support/inheritance. That he comes out as an illegitimate child of Lex to the public and that if he was dna tested he would be found to be similar to Lex....though I suppose Jimmy Olsen just did that didn’t he.

Also does that make Conner related to Jimmy Olsen?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I think it's better for it to be something that is thrust upon him, rather than something he actively forces.

Amd if kon gets all the luthor $ he should build himself a fortress of solitude,with no alien tech, just human. So it would be similar, but different at the same time.

You could have a story where lex and Kon have to work together to solve and overcome something.

Oh and Imo this kon could easily be only half kryptonian power wise with TTK and TK powers.

Only time he ever gets hurt is when his focus isnt on the attack toward him, and when he does get hurt it really effects him.

YJ show powerset +TTK, but in a totally focus only way, and full TK, that is what I see in these comic panels, and that's the powerset he should have.

Infra red vision
    Superhearing
    Touch scan
    Feel sense
    =these should be his supersenses Imo.

Heat vision because he is still a solar battery, and if they want they can say his TK pushes the HV out, in case they don't want him to have it naturally.

Flight through TK
    YJ show enhanced speed + TK hyper acceleration =super speed
    Physically (YJ show) half as strong and durable, but can "amp" his strength and durability with his TTK, plus his TK can shield and blast

He can use his TTK to create a air pocket for him to breathe in when he wants to go in space or underwater
    He needs to sleep and eat like a human

His tactile telekinesis makes him able to manipulate anything he makes contact with (thru touch or feel), as in air, water, buildings, a opponent