Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Do you know who you're talking to? He's suggested giving Conner Prime powers and a White Lantern ring to fix him. lol

He wants Conner to be that kid on the playground with the invincibility force field and instant kill move with his only weakness being he costs $5 to read about.

He is half human he should have flaws, yes his TK side of his powers make him insanely powerful, but not perfect Imo.

Didn't wally have to eat all the time when he was the Flash? I kinda want kon to have to do normal human things, it will make him feel more human, and remind him even though he is as powerful as he is, he isn't a God.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I’m down with Kon being a big eater.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m down with Kon being a big eater.

Yeah it's simple stuff like that that makes a character have actual character you know. Kon is potentially insanely powerful, maybe more powerful than superman himself, so the guy needs some human traits and some flaws that make "anything" a challenge for him, because there won't be any if you make him perfect in every way.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Since this thread has been mostly talking about Connor's powers, costume and personality. I was wondering where should Connor be based at, his supporting cast and occupation (is he a student or does he work full or part-time?).

I don't think it's an honest way to tell a story that the New 52's Conner Kent was somehow erased from the DC Universe. For the sake of his fans, I think his end should be portrayed nicely. It shouldn't be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Since this thread has been mostly talking about Connor's powers, costume and personality. I was wondering where should Connor be based at, his supporting cast and occupation (is he a student or does he work full or part-time?).
    I see Conner at least in his very early 20’s, starting out as a full time Superboy who has decided to join Clark about being open about his identity, probably because he also doesn’t have much of an identity after coming back to continuity. I imagine him just having fun being a full time hero trying to work on his relationship with Cassie and hang out with Tim and Bart, in fact I could see them all getting an apartment together since some of them need places to crash.

Basically him going out into the world and having fun as himself
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Returning to Hawaii could be fun.
    I rather he work part-time or full- time. I'm cool with him not having a secret ID.

Moving out of the Kent's house and moving to Hawaii, trying his best to live a easy life, BUT life won't let him escape "the life".

After that he will live in the middle of a big city, where crime is rampant, and he feels like he HAS TO make a difference. So he loves there, trams up with his YJ4 friends whenever he can, and he loves this, he also gets pulled into covert ops by waller from time to time, and he hates it and her.

I would have many of his old suporting cast from ALL his books here from time to time, and a permanent "neighborhood" cast. So he would be pulling from YJ, Suicide squad Hawaii, Smallville, Ravers, even the Legion will show up from time to time.

He never liked school EVER,and he doesn't see himself working a normal job, so he would live totally "the life" 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by robotgarden View Post
    I don't think it's an honest way to tell a story that the New 52's Conner Kent was somehow erased from the DC Universe. For the sake of his fans, I think his end should be portrayed nicely. It shouldn't be too late.

Well they had his face during the Titans death metal crossover so he existed "somehow".

I say let all the Conners be the same Conner and mix and match the good stuff and throw away the bad. Powers, persoanality, intelligence, history, all of it

My view on future Connor is that he should be the guy with boots on the ground, living in a small steel reinforced apartment in the middle of metropolis in the 3rd floor of a building, where people can scream and throw things at his windows to show their displeasure and he will jump down on the streets and hear their complaints, sometimes agreeing, other times not. He takes care of supervillains, wife beaters, the mob, cops who harass others and makes sure the democratic, worker run cooperative version of Lexcorp he founded, can stay on it's feet without being overtaken by Wall Street giants or government needs. The Golden Age Superman taken one step further.

I don't think he needs a secret identity, but he should from time to time dress like he's going to a rave and just go hang out with his friends secretly at a bar or something like that. I think even he would at some point start enjoying having moments in public where the crowd doesn't know who he is.

I don’t think “joining” the Suicide Squad is going well for Conner

Also an interview

https://www.gamesradar.com/suicide-s...t-of-the-team/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

Also an interview

It indeed looks that way, poor Conner.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Thst is so badass folks,all I've wanted is forward momentum for Kon for his whole. Existence and this is just thst. Yes its screwed up, but it's fun comics, where my hero is being a hero, but rubbing elbows with bad guys.

And we all knkw his powers see "supposed" to go away or lessen at some point, so that is probably the mystery. Waller has "shields" and Conner can be superman...... Or I could be wrong.

Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

Also an interview

Confirms he’s basically the Ric Flagg guy, the “hero” on a team of villains with Waller pushing him to be more like Luthor.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

If we're talking powers, I'm surprised that Conner's intelligence isn't more widely recognised/utilised. I mean, one dad is the smartest man in the world, the other has a super computer brain... he should be a casual Einstein on steroids.