Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    While I’m not a huge fan of it being in the third issue, I wasn’t a fan when JLD did the same for the Witching Hour, but I also see it as them playing on the idea of Future State being played with in the present and unfortunately one of the ideas from Future State was Bolt of Teen Titans Academy joining the “Justice Squad”
    The Witching Hour was fantastic, I hope this is just as good.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I'm really looking forward to Conner trading shots with heroes, and having to stop the villians from actually hurting the hero kids.

Everyone pleading with conner"what r u doing" and him like "I'm sorry, so sorry".

This might actually make kon look dominant for a change, cause he is the aggressor here.

Wouldnt it be cool if the justice squad formed and was actually badass and split from suicide squad and got its own series
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I agree, it was just a bit hard when the main story got involved in a crossover story in issue 3. It’s always hard personally when they do crossovers or event tie-ins very early in a new series. I can live with it but sometimes it can be a pain when you’re just trying to get a feel for the series starting out, though thankfully here we fully have an idea on what the Suicide Squad is so it’s not that hard to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I'm really looking forward to Conner trading shots with heroes, and having to stop the villians from actually hurting the hero kids.

Everyone pleading with conner"what r u doing" and him like "I'm sorry, so sorry".

This might actually make kon look dominant for a change, cause he is the aggressor here.

Wouldnt it be cool if the justice squad formed and was actually badass and split from suicide squad and got its own series
    You know what, it would be interesting to see Conner pull a betrayal on Waller and take any heroes or sympathetic characters with him.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

This volume of JLD was very strong in general. If Conner's Suicide Squad can come close it'll be the first time since Ostrander I've cared about them.

Conner trolling Waller the entire time would certainly be a delight. I'd give the book a for that alone.

Tom Grummett art, amazing stuff

Last edited by SuperX; 02-14-2021 at 10:18 AM.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

This is the way to have a clone superboy with tactile telekinesis in the movie universe

All this talk of mantles and families, and future stuff has got me so thankful thst kon is so unique and so different (if DC allows him to be) than anyone else in the family, or characters thst are being painted as just being knockoffs of superman himself.

So thank you yo Karl kesel, Geoff Johns, and even Scott lobdell for giving kon so many interesting things that he can call "his" and will make sure he stands the test of time

Titans superboy fan art

This is how long I've been wanting kon to have a "touch" sense.

allied bank near me

When he was trying to escape from Match and his masters this would have been the perfect time to have him feel his way out of there

This comic is where he actually really did it

Course they never followed up on this insanely powerful use of his power, and we lost the idea until Scott lobdell gave his new 52 superboy tactile senses

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Tom Grummett art, amazing stuff

He’s definitely an iconic Superboy artist imo
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

He’s definitely an iconic Superboy artist imo
    Grummett is one of the GOATs for Conner.