Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Who would win?

Black zero vs future state Conner

Sins of youth adult vs new 52kon

Titans of tomorrow adult vs smallville season 11
    What an interesting tournament!

Black Zero, Sins of Youth, and ToT, due to them all being exhibit full kryptonian power + telekinesis.

Out of those Three, I think Sins Of Youth takes it by sheer power, even tho Black Zero and ToT had more experience.

Those glimpses of Kon’s ( and to an extent Tim’s and Bart’s) potential realized was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_kon View Post
    What an interesting tournament!

Black Zero, Sins of Youth, and ToT, due to them all being exhibit full kryptonian power + telekinesis.

Out of those Three, I think Sins Of Youth takes it by sheer power, even tho Black Zero and ToT had more experience.

Those glimpses of Kon’s ( and to an extent Tim’s and Bart’s) potential realized was crazy.

Black zero and sins of youth had pretty much the same powers, besodes SoY had full TK(blasts and levitation) and BZ "used" just tactile TK. Oh neither of them had full kryptonian powers, they had heat vision and super hearing, and used TTK for the rest.

Titans of tomorrow kon had full kryptonian and full TK, so he "should" be the most powerful, but of course his mimic abilities were taken from him, so he couldn't layer it on the full kryptonian powers.

Still the most powerful 2 versions Imo were new 52 kon and original kon when he destroyed every gun in LA.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Vs time

Reign of the superman superboy vs young justice superboy?

Smallville superboy vs Titans superboy?

Convergence superboy vs smallville season 11 superboy?

Black zero vs future state?

Sins of youth vs titans of tomorrow?

New 52 vs Jon Kent?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I keep wondering how young justice would have been with Superboy having all supermans powers but at 50% power.

I wish they would find a way to bring the green eyes, DNA memory, and the S barcode tattoo into the comic kon.

Oh and not forget that he has TTK

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Where was Conner staying during Young Justice? He was staying with the Kents before he went missing, has he met them again?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Where was Conner staying during Young Justice? He was staying with the Kents before he went missing, has he met them again?

With the YJ team, running all around the universe, and yes he (re) met them in bendis's book and stayed with them.

Superman and lois supermans Superhearing almost sounds like the new 52s kons tactile senses. Explained as sensing the micro vibrations and the shows Sonic wavelength, sounds about the same to me.

Oh and holding a bridge up with one hand so he can wave at the guy in the boat is straight up tactile telekinesis.

I see kon everywhere, even when he isn't there folks

The superman and lois shows Jordan levels of power, right from the start, got me remembering a d thinking of kons kryptonian power levels over time.

When he started out he had no kryptonian powers at all, probably not even enough for Hamilton to see any potential. He couldn't handle any gas or energy attacks, cause he was using just TTK, amd it wouldn't help with that, BUT he could survive those attacks, which means he had some level of kryptonian power.

How much would be able to lift, how fast would he be, how tough would his body be at that point?

Didn't Clark get his powers slow over time and only come off like a enhanced human then? That's pretty much what kon was then, cause the reason he looked so strong wasn't physical strength but his TTK, it made the natural kryptonian aura into a TK field, which was all extra.

By the time Geoff soft rectonned him and blackest night was over he could do everything superman could, and was using his kryptonian powers "almost" exclusively, and "seemed" to be up there with full bloods in power.

So we know he was more powerful than superman Jr, who was exaclty 50%,but geoff made up the solar absorbing weakness him, so where was his kryptonian powers at, at that point?

And now he seems to be a equal to kryptonians, but is he?

Suicide squad artist put this up on Instagram.

Nice looking kon

Does anyone else think this was intential lol?

LMAOOOOOO I am going to pretend it was!

(Probably just used Costner as a reference in all seriousness)
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    LMAOOOOOO I am going to pretend it was!

(Probably just used Costner as a reference in all seriousness)
    Costner has more hair lol.

Where is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Where is this from?
    Future state suicide squad. That's a older Conner Kent.

Wonder if the SS book will pick up any more sales thanks to marketing for the movie kicking off? Usually it doesn’t happen but you never know.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/