Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I see 2021 has already started giving back with its monkey's paw. :/
    Oh this was before 2021. I made that wish a while ago and apparently the monkey's paw twist for me was losing Jon XD

I wanna say it was worth it to have the Pre-Flashpoint Titans back. But...we'll see how this Titans academy thing plays out.

Since they got their memories back in the new YJ book they been acting like they had their old history back,and Kon was going at it with Prime (verbally only) just last week, while wearing his new "punk" look, so it's safe to say it's back.

I love the young SB, but it's time for him to be slightly older, with a slightly more YJ show type look than the cool kid look, atleast now, unless they have flashbacks or de age him
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I actually think Bendis' YJ did a good job making him look older while also giving him a look that's closer to his classic one. I wouldn't necessarily mind seeing him and the rest of the YJ4 getting another overhaul on their costumes to reflect them getting older. But I'm also fine with where they're at now.

That said, with this new Wonder Girl on the horizon I am slightly worried about what'll be done with Cassie.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I actually think Bendis' YJ did a good job making him look older while also giving him a look that's closer to his classic one. I wouldn't necessarily mind seeing him and the rest of the YJ4 getting another overhaul on their costumes to reflect them getting older. But I'm also fine with where they're at now.

That said, with this new Wonder Girl on the horizon I am slightly worried about what'll be done with Cassie.

They went to far with his supersuit this time, but really if they just got rid of those spikes in his shoulders and those hooker boots he wears it would probably work for me. Course with the black in his S.

We should all be worried about Cassie now, the other 3 of the YJ4 could pop up in their flagship comic, but Cassie is gonna be out in the cold, DC can only have one of anything (unless ur a GL), so I'm sad for that
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

It's unfortunate that Conner only became superman as a ride with a bunch of billable on a twisted evil earth, plus having thst haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    It's unfortunate that Conner only became superman as a ride with a bunch of billable on a twisted evil earth, plus having thst haircut.
    I dont mind the haircut it's the team thats bothering me (and the cape, I don't like capes on Kon). Now if the FS story can expose another side of Kon thats fun and engaging then I'll give it a pass. A good story is a good story.
    Last edited by 9th.; 01-02-2021 at 09:05 PM.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

I mean supposedly he’s not the only hero in Future State to join up with Waller, apparently that female Flash who supposedly goes by Bolt is the girl with the Flash pen on Teen Titans Academy, which as a side note is not a great track record if your student goes on to be a member of the Suicide Squad.

Personally I’m interested to see how he plays with Waller, clearly we know Conner is a good person from his time alongside Clark, Young Justice, and the Teen Titans. What gets him on this journey and how it all plays out will really be the interesting part if you ask me.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I dont mind the haircut it's the team thats bothering me (and the cape, I don't like capes on Kon). Now if the FS story can expose another side of Kon thats fun and engaging then I'll give it a pass. A good story is a good story.
    That hair bothers me lol, maybe not end of the world bothering me, but he should have the hair you see on the YJ show, it's short and simple.

I totally absolutely agree about the cape, Kon should not have one. He was created to be superman, so the most not thing to do like superman is to not wear a cape. That's why he wears the jacket.

I hope the writer actually has a good plan for Kon, and not just superficial "he's there" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean supposedly he’s not the only hero in Future State to join up with Waller, apparently that female Flash who supposedly goes by Bolt is the girl with the Flash pen on Teen Titans Academy, which as a side note is not a great track record if your student goes on to be a member of the Suicide Squad.

Personally I’m interested to see how he plays with Waller, clearly we know Conner is a good person from his time alongside Clark, Young Justice, and the Teen Titans. What gets him on this journey and how it all plays out will really be the interesting part if you ask me.

It all comes back to why he would team up with waller, what does she have in him or what can she do for him, thst is the question.

This could really be a great thing for Conner, we fans can see the possibilities I hope the writer can also

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Bart as Impulse is better than he is as kid flash Imo. He is his own character with thst name, he doesn't need to take another characters name to be successful.
    Agreed.

BTW for names
    Scion
    Synergy
    Supernova
    Sentinel
    Shepherd
    Savior
    Superstar
    Safeguard
    The only one I didn't hate was Red Son (still has a prominent S in it, just not the starting letter), with him being called 'Red' for short (somewhat less appropriate now that he wears blue jeans and a black T-shirt, but he was in the red tights at the time).

Maybe I'm just picky but I haven't heard a name thats good to me yet. I've been hearing Scion for years but it never grew on me. Superboy is the only one that sounds right but I know he's going to have to find something sooner or later if DC ever allows his generation to ever move on.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Yeah Superboy's the only one that really feels...right. But I'm fine with most of the other options too. Superstar, Supernova, Scion, Kon-El, Safeguard. I'd be good with any of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Agreed.

The only one I didn't hate was Red Son (still has a prominent S in it, just not the starting letter), with him being called 'Red' for short (somewhat less appropriate now that he wears blue jeans and a black T-shirt, but he was in the red tights at the time).

Definitely do NOT like red sun. It would make ppl start thinking of him as a son, son to who, oh Clark, who is supposed to be his "brother" not his daddy, so not for me

-Scion
    Synergy
    Supernova
    Sentinel
    Shepherd
    Savior
    Superstar
    Safeguard
    Red Son

The list is slowly getting bigger, but nothing thst jumps out at you.

If DC kept him "punk" then Supernova or Superstar would be fine

If they made him more like his YJ version than Sentinel or Safeguard would be good

If they wanted meaning behind the name, Scion, Synergy, or Shepherd would be cool

Read the Death Metal Last War. That Shepherd guy sure reminded me of a future Kon. The hair cut, the gloves and jacket, and his personality were definitely designed to have a Conner-like feel.
    RCO019_1609258532.jpg
    RCO022_1609258532(1).jpg