Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Wonder if the SS book will pick up any more sales thanks to marketing for the movie kicking off? Usually it doesn’t happen but you never know.
    A movie and a SUPER on the team, hopefully it does.

Isn't the preview supposed to be out by now?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I don’t know enough because it was before my time but was that a reference to Charlton Comics?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I don’t know enough because it was before my time but was that a reference to Charlton Comics?

He was a Charlton character.
    Wonder how well his "I'll kill for peace" policy will float with our boy kon?

Hopefully kon gets more than a page like he did last issue in this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    He was a Charlton character.
    Wonder how well his "I'll kill for peace" policy will float with our boy kon?

Hopefully kon gets more than a page like he did last issue in this issue.
    I’m going to assume not well at all, but you know being captured by Amanda Waller has a way of messing with people or at the very least take away any say you may have on the matter.
    Last edited by sifighter; 04-03-2021 at 06:46 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I’m wondering how the hell the Titans becoming aware Kon is trapped under Waller can not make them look like major jackasses. I feel like this crossover should be something that happens towards the end of the SS run, not the beginning. If they become aware he’s on the Squad, and don’t immediately mount a rescue attempt it will feel OOC. Even if Kon told them not to come save him, no one would believe he wasn’t being forced to say that given how Waller operates.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I’m wondering how the hell the Titans becoming aware Kon is trapped under Waller can not make them look like major jackasses. I feel like this crossover should be something that happens towards the end of the SS run, not the beginning. If they become aware he’s on the Squad, and don’t immediately mount a rescue attempt it will feel OOC. Even if Kon told them not to come save him, no one would believe he wasn’t being forced to say that given how Waller operates.
    I see your point. I hope there is a good reason for the Titans to not try and rescue Kon from being on the SS and under Waller's command. I'm still not thrilled with him even being on this team but I'm going to wait it out a little bit longer.

It would have been nice if Kon was given a solo title. Something to strengthen his connection to the Superman family while also expanding his own personal mythos.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I see your point. I hope there is a good reason for the Titans to not try and rescue Kon from being on the SS and under Waller's command. I'm still not thrilled with him even being on this team but I'm going to wait it out a little bit longer.

It would have been nice if Kon was given a solo title. Something to strengthen his connection to the Superman family while also expanding his own personal mythos.
    Definitely would love a 12 issue Kon focused mini.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Maybe Conner got himself intentionally captured and this is all a ploy by the Titans & or Justice League?
    Words to live by.

Maybe Conner got himself intentionally captured and this is all a ploy by the Titans & or Justice League?
    That would be interesting. Perhaps he can turn on the team and really mess up Waller's plans.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Definitely would love a 12 issue Kon focused mini.
    Me too. Supergirl seems to have been given multiple chances at a solo title, so I don't see why Kon isn't getting the same treatment. I would love for his supporting cast and his personal Rogies Gallery to be (re)established.

While we don’t get any idea why Conner is here I will say this, Conner does not instantly succumb to the Suicide Squad if you get my meaning. While the mission may be to get Talon, Conner is focused on saving lives the best he can and I think the reason why some people survived A-day.

Edit: Also people who like Conner are probably not going to be fans of Peacemaker anytime soon.
    Last edited by sifighter; 04-06-2021 at 09:40 AM.
    Words to live by.

Ultimate Member

That would play nicely off of the Young Justice cartoon planting Kaldur into the Light as a deep cover mole, sort of paralleling that plotline, and making Kon and his friends look nicely competent and forward-thinking.

Actually liked the issue,writing and art.

Kon was in character, and better get a chance to even things with peacemaker.

Still don't know why the hero community will allow him to stay in the team, atleast after they see him next issue storming titans academy.

Incredible Member

Felt like I was reading a continuation of Pre-Flashpoint Superboy today. I really liked it.