Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Oh yeah, I gotta be honest I legit forgot all about that.

Thanks for the interview, very interesting to note that Thompson pretty much lets us know we will see the Future State Justice Squad.
    I wouldn't mind a actual separate comic that was for the Justice Squad,, so they can do their thing, while the suicide squad can go back to doing their own thing
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Well Conner's about to turn some friends into enemies....also Peacemaker's hat is stupid.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Well Conner's about to turn some friends into enemies....also Peacemaker's hat is stupid.

Holy shit that looks cool(besides that dumb helmet).

Kon looks cool asf.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Ahhh I finally get who Sandoval reminds me of: Ed McGuinness.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

So DC may have introduced someone in Teen Titans Academy who may be able to take on Conner in the next issue, and that is Matt Price. Matt is a mystery kid with amnesia from where he comes from but apparently can fly, has super strength, and super intelligence, and even Cyborg was worried that he might be another Conner Kent. I guess we wait and see next week for what happens.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

I'm so glad Conner went back to the T-shirt and Jeans look. Looks so badass. All he needs is just a jacket

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Ahhh I finally get who Sandoval reminds me of: Ed McGuinness.

I miss his roided out characters lol.

So DC may have introduced someone in Teen Titans Academy who may be able to take on Conner in the next issue, and that is Matt Price. Matt is a mystery kid with amnesia from where he comes from but apparently can fly, has super strength, and super intelligence, and even Cyborg was worried that he might be another Conner Kent. I guess we wait and see next week for what happens.

I think Matt should be Jordan Kent, the "other" super son who was lost in time and space, until now.

Everytime thet add another kryptonian around kons age it pushes kon to the side a Lil bit more. Maybe to counter this they need to play up 3 things - lex, cool appearance, and his TTK

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    I'm so glad Conner went back to the T-shirt and Jeans look. Looks so badass. All he needs is just a jacket
    Also fingerless gloves
    But yeah they need to bring in a look that collects all his fans, the fans of every version of him(and their AR emany if them).

He could be another KR clone. So he's Conner's younger sibling?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post

Im all for family for Kon, but plz DC stop making psuedo kryptonians a dime a dozen. You walk 3 steps and you can fall over one, it's silly.

Kon has so many unique attributes,DC lean into them hard

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    They don’t confirm that, they just compare the mystery of who he is to Conner because he’s a mysterious Super Strong young man who could fly with no memories until a year ago. They assume someone’s science experiment, but acknowledge he could be entirely different from Conner.
    Words to live by.

They don’t confirm that, they just compare the mystery of who he is to Conner because he’s a mysterious Super Strong young man who could fly with no memories until a year ago. They assume someone’s science experiment, but acknowledge he could be entirely different from Conner.
    Great, another clone. He's lucky the real Superboy is happy with his beautiful girlfriend and adoring parents and dog that looks suspiciously like Krypto.

I doubt they’d introduce yet another Kryptonian hybrid when they already have both Conner and Jon running around, although I could see them recycling the New 52 Kon concept of a human weapon composed of multiple aliens DNA.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/04/30/dc...ide-squad-3-2/

Suicide Squad #3 preview. Looks Conner and Peacemaker will be the main characters throughout the series along with Waller. Sounds pretty obvious but hey, I’m still surprised that Conner is being a prominent character while there’s still Jon.