Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Read the Death Metal Last War. That Shepherd guy sure reminded me of a future Kon. The hair cut, the gloves and jacket, and his personality were definitely designed to have a Conner-like feel.
    Attachment 104188
    Attachment 104189
    Yeah that's why I'm on here putting his name in as a possible hero name for Conner lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Yeah that's why I'm on here putting his name in as a possible hero name for Conner lol
    Ah! Sorry just got around to reading it lol

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Ah! Sorry just got around to reading it lol

No it's OK, I liked seeing the whole family together like that, and I liked seeing kon get used amd not just a background character
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Conners powers should be explained by his physical and mental powers were separated from each other, unlike a full kryptonian who's powers work together seamlessly.which means they are not always on, and he has make them work,BUT his positive about this is thst he has more control over them than kryptonians, which is shown in all the cool things he can do wth it.

YJ shows powerset plus amping his strength, durability, speed, flight, "pushing" his heat vision out,micro vibrational sense, touch scan, and super flare(either TK energy or solar energy)

Conners powers should be explained by his physical and mental powers were separated from each other, unlike a full kryptonian who's powers work together seamlessly.which means they are not always on, and he has make them work,BUT his positive about this is thst he has more control over them than kryptonians, which is shown in all the cool things he can do wth it.

YJ shows powerset plus amping his strength, durability, speed, flight, "pushing" his heat vision out,micro vibrational sense, touch scan, and super flare(either TK energy or solar energy)
    Did he get his TK back in the new YJ comic? I stopped reading reading early on.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Sorry if this is dumb, but I've noticed that people keep saying that Conner should have "Golden Age" Superman level powers... Can someone explain what those are for me? How does the Golden Age power level compare to the modern power level?

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Did he get his TK back in the new YJ comic? I stopped reading reading early on.

Nope, they completely ignore it, thsts why I always say something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingblade View Post
    Sorry if this is dumb, but I've noticed that people keep saying that Conner should have "Golden Age" Superman level powers... Can someone explain what those are for me? How does the Golden Age power level compare to the modern power level?

It's pretty much what his YJ show has, if you follow the show.
    Pretty much no flight, heat vision, super breath, and all his physicals are way lower

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingblade View Post
    Dramatically weaker. If you’ve ever read Morrison Action right at the start of the New 52, that’s the kind of power level.
    So basically he doesn’t have:
    -Flight
    -Arctic breath

He’s fast but basically tops at the speed of sound. His skin is bulletproof, but bullets leave bruises, and he could be killed by a tank shell. He’s basically at Spider-Man level strength wise. It’s basically taking Superman down to being a “street” level hero which is what he was at the very start under Siegel and Shuster.

If you had the power to make all his different versions work together as one version, how would you do it?
    90s kesel
    00s geoffs
    New 52
    Bendis YJ

And if you feel froggy add these too
    YJ show Titans show
    Reign movie
    Smallville season 11
    Injustice

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I actually think Bendis' YJ did a good job making him look older while also giving him a look that's closer to his classic one. I wouldn't necessarily mind seeing him and the rest of the YJ4 getting another overhaul on their costumes to reflect them getting older. But I'm also fine with where they're at now.

That said, with this new Wonder Girl on the horizon I am slightly worried about what'll be done with Cassie.
    Actually the Bendis look is the WORST Conner look which I have ever seen.
    The Kessel Look was great, BUT the Bendis YJ look made it worse.

1. Beard which looked ridiculous
    2. Patches which made him look like a wanna-be Punk
    3. too skinny
    4. his face

Francis Manapul and the guy who drew him during the Johns TT Era actually made him look much better..
    The Manapul Version had the best face and the TT Version the best body-when he was muscular and a 220 pound guy.

For the Look I would simply use the NEW52 Superman, who actually was younger and had a haircut which would fit Conner as well, just change Cape with Leather Jacket.

Or use the Jeans and T-Shirt Look of NEW52 Superman
    The Jeans, Working Boots and Shirt of the NEW52 Superman 1 Cover
    The light-blue shirt with the Kessel Logo which he was wearing after he lost most of his powers and worked as truck driver.

Actually I incredible much HATE the YJ look and the future state suicide squad also doesnt look good.

Still to skinny, Conner isnt a guy who wears a cape and the costume reminds me more of a pyjama than a superhero costume.

If you had the power to make all his different versions work together as one version, how would you do it?
    90s kesel
    00s geoffs
    New 52
    Bendis YJ

And if you feel froggy add these too
    YJ show Titans show
    Reign movie
    Smallville season 11
    Injustice
    TITANS OF TOMORROW Superman actually had the best Power-Set.

Full Kryptonian Powers+TTK.

I liked the Idea of TTK getting used like a KAIOKEN to let his powers increase beyond the levels of a normal Kryptonian and also have other things like the invulnerability to magic trough the TTK.

Injustice Superman had a kind of black Zero look while he was wearing the yellow lantern ring and also Superboy Prime wears an armour.

Mighty Member

I have to say that I really really really miss Johns TT Conner.

Conners Return was very lame, during TT he was fighting against Superboy Prime,Gog etc. etc. and now he is just a timid awkward shy guy.

Wonder_Girl_and_Superboy.jpg

I gotta say, I miss these versions of Conner and Cassie.

Conner showed up in two panels in issue 7 of death metal

Last edited by SuperX; 01-06-2021 at 05:06 PM.

Conner showed up in two panels in issue 7 of death metal

Cool. Can't wait for Suicide Squad Future State. Just too many questions.