Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

This is of superman with the fleisher "shirt" on, but could easily be kon, with the 90s colors, the Titans shirt, pants, and size, with a leather jacket and fingerless gloves on top.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    No mention after the Suicide Squad annual and his only other appearance is Titans United. I'm a bit worried. Seems as though 5G is still continuing in one shape or another. Will he be dumped in Earth 3 or is he getting benched?
    Can’t see him being benched for long, not with Titans and the Young Justice shows returning soon.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Can’t see him being benched for long, not with Titans and the Young Justice shows returning soon.

Exaclty, he is on 2 shows and DC would be silly to leave him hanging
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Conner getting a Clone War makes more sense than other characters and gives him an interesting dilemma. Plus you could always come up with fun clone combinations.

https://twitter.com/cavanscott/statu...909348865?s=21

Confirmation that while Titans United isn’t in Earth 0 continuity (at least that’s how I interpret his response), this isn’t just a Titans show tie-in. Hopefully will be a good alternative to those of you who aren’t feeling Suicide Squad.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Conner getting a Clone War makes more sense than other characters and gives him an interesting dilemma. Plus you could always come up with fun clone combinations.

I would say no to a clone war with OG and clones of kon all thinking they were the real thing and all wanting to live and be "the" SB.

Could have every version we have ever seen of kon being a part of it.

https://twitter.com/cavanscott/statu...909348865?s=21

Confirmation that while Titans United isn’t in Earth 0 continuity (at least that’s how I interpret his response), this isn’t just a Titans show tie-in. Hopefully will be a good alternative to those of you who aren’t feeling Suicide Squad.

Ill take it either way, we need good positive versions of kon out where ppl can maybe become a fan.

Need a young justice tv show type book (again), and injustice 3 would be nice to see kon and Cassie with the Legion.

Who here misses Smallville season 11? What a great universe imo

Looks like 90s Superboy and Titans of Tomorrow Conner (unless you guys think it's someone else). Thought it was cool, what you think?

Agree that’s 90s Superboy. I think the other might be Rowan Kent from House of El though.

Agree that’s 90s Superboy. I think the other might be Rowan Kent from House of El though.

What does rowan look like

That's some cool fan art.

Could be Ronan, he has that haircut, Rowan had the longer hair.

Still (in my fan theory for this 1 Pic only) think it would be awesome to have the 1st kon and the end result kon there

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    That's some cool fan art.

I personally think he needs more black in the S shield,jacket, gloves

Dexter Soy drawing Kon and Bloodsport is going to be awesome, can’t wait for the next Suicide Squad issue!

Dexter Soy drawing Kon and Bloodsport is going to be awesome, can’t wait for the next Suicide Squad issue!

Where did you get those pics?