Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Where did you get those pics?
    Soy’s Twitter account:
    https://twitter.com/dextersoy/status...452980234?s=21
    https://twitter.com/dextersoy/status...857851398?s=21
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Found a couple more

Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

These look like kons feet to me, what say you?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

He’s the only flier on the team as well I believe so yeah, it’s gotta be him.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

It's weird to say these are pics of Conner, but it's really a clone of Conner, or is it lol.

I personally miss tactile telekinesis, and I think DC is keeping it away on purpose, maybe to not have him look more powerful than Jon, maybe to sync him up more with other known media versions of him, either way I don't like it, it's his power, and it makes him unique power wise.

Smallville season 11,titans of tomorrow,sins of youth, and the new 52 all had full TK, yeah I agree that would put him above others pretty easily, but if you kept it tactile, as in let him do everything the new 52 kon could do, but only by making contact with something, then it would keep a limit to his enormous power.

I think after this suicide squad and Titans united stuff, he needs a ongoing with him discovering his purpose, bringing his massive supporting cast together, and bringing back TTK. He is older and should have older adventures and problems, personal and as a hero

So hey weird thought after reading the Suicide Squad #5 preview but uh what if Conner is not a clone as we are all thinking. What if he’s Conner from another earth that Waller had Bloodsport go to, who apparently she just randomly threw into the Multiverse to kidnap meta humans for cannon fodder....yeah and Darkseid thinks he’s the true multiverse evil

https://comicbookdispatch.com/suicide-squad-5-preview/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So hey weird thought after reading the Suicide Squad #5 preview but uh what if Conner is not a clone as we are all thinking. What if he’s Conner from another earth that Waller had Bloodsport go to, who apparently she just randomly threw into the Multiverse to kidnap meta humans for cannon fodder....yeah and Darkseid thinks he’s the true multiverse evil

https://comicbookdispatch.com/suicide-squad-5-preview/

Black zero did it better lol.

Waller could have grabbed another kon from another reality, maybe the main reality doesn't really have a kon at all.

So what earth was kon stolen from? And is he missed from there?

Not much to say about the newest issue of suicide squad when it comes to Conner, he gets mentioned, and barely see him.

So now that DC is going to over power jon ,howabout DC under power kon as a opposite to that.

Kon can have the YJ shows powerset plus tactile telekinesis,and you know he still wouldn't be as powerful as a full kryptonian, and that's ok, cause he would have to work harder, actually struggle, and that would lead to"real"character growth.

Sucks we’re basically stuck waiting until Fandome for YJ S4 info, but Studio Mir handling all the animation for S4 will hopefully mean Kon gets plenty of action scenes.

Least Titans returns soon! Basically starts as soon as S&L S1 ends which is great timing for me lol

I wonder if they would ever do a CW verse and Titans verse crossover,and what would the super family think of conner.

It would be cool if they used Tyler for the titans universe superman.

Where does Conner go from here,in all universes (comics,titans ,YJ)?

Does conner have a future in anything besides those 3?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I wonder if they would ever do a CW verse and Titans verse crossover,and what would the super family think of conner.

It would be cool if they used Tyler for the titans universe superman.
    I assume they’ll keep it separate, but I am hoping to see Titans Conner interact with both Clark and Lex at some point. Feeling nervous about Titans moving to Gotham and getting so entangled in Batman plots though. Why don’t they just make a Batman show if they’re so enamored with Gotham?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I assume they’ll keep it separate, but I am hoping to see Titans Conner interact with both Clark and Lex at some point. Feeling nervous about Titans moving to Gotham and getting so entangled in Batman plots though. Why don’t they just make a Batman show if they’re so enamored with Gotham?

Attach the Bat,and all things will rise ,attest that's what DC thinks.

Do you see a future for tactile telekinesis? In or on anything,