Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Hasn't he be drawn to have Lex's eyes for a while now?

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Hasn't he be drawn to have Lex's eyes for a while now?

Not thst I'm aware of. The Reign movie is I believe the inky place he had green eyes. The future state suicide squad story had kon look more like lex, but DC plz don't do this, just stick to the eyes, the rest make him appear more SUPER than not
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Kon had a brief appearance in Urban Legends today. He had the Bendis's YJ looks.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Kon had a brief appearance in Urban Legends today. He had the Bendis's YJ looks.

Are you talking about batman:urban legend? If it was, I didn't see him, where about is he in it?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Are you talking about batman:urban legend? If it was, I didn't see him, where about is he in it?
    Yes, it's the only book called Urban Legends that is out today. You didn't saw him? He appeared in Tim's story.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Yes, it's the only book called Urban Legends that is out today. You didn't saw him? He appeared in Tim's story.

Slipped past me, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Looks like it takes place pre-SS since it was just a brief cameo.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Looks like it takes place pre-SS since it was just a brief cameo.

Are you sure, cause the SS Conner "might" be a clone and this might be the real one?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Are you sure, cause the SS Conner "might" be a clone and this might be the real one?
    That’s a possibility, but then I still think the “real” Kon will be imprisoned in Walker’s basement, so it would still make sense for the Tim story to take place before his capture.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Vordan; 07-13-2021 at 07:31 PM.

Titans S3 trailer

That’s a possibility, but then I still think the “real” Kon will be imprisoned in Walker’s basement, so it would still make sense for the Tim story to take place before his capture.

I'm hoping we get a blend of the 2 versions and we can see where he goes from there.

Thst 1st Pic looks a Lil like the superman and lois shows Jonathan with darker hair.

Titans S3 trailer

Not much Conner, more Bat stuff, and a Lil starfire.

I really wish DC would go with the genetic memory idea for Kon,he got it in the new 52,and worked really well on the Titans show.

Hell they could say the original kon is dead, BUT his clone has all his memories and some of lex and clarks. They can do this anytime they want to revamp the character(you know the way I want him of course lol).