Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

I like the idea of waller creating "improved" fully kryptonian powered clones of kon who are implanted with memories thst are not theirs and only last so long before they turn into bizzaro.

I think the real kon, who "should be" only blessed with limited kryptonian powers(YJ physicals with super hearing and heat vision, which are the 2 kryptonian powers Cadmus gave him even before he his retcon with tactile telekinesis, which works like a mix of 90s TTK and new 52 TTK, which will either let him hit 100% or go plus ultra).short spikey up or down hair, green eyes (like Reign movie), the YJ shows street/combat type gear, plus a leather jacket with his original 90s yellow S shield on his back.ha should have a barcode S tattoo on his shoulder and have DNA memory like the new 52 and the Titans show. That is the perfect kon in a superficial visual way.

If kon was transported and stuck on earth 3, where the bad guys are a plenty and rule Supreme I can see him fighting a uphill battle to change that, and I can see a YJesqe team composed of (tim, Bart, Cassie, with Virgil, Jaime, Lorena, and mgann) as the justice league underground fighting to liberate the entire planet from the syndicate.

Scion is a pretty good name, no its not super, but it represents his DNA origins and his powerset, and he could make his own mark instead of being a "never will be" staying superboy or becoming superman, both won't happen for him. Make him unique enough to stand on his own and he will flourish
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

BANNED

Name him captain metropolis
    Last edited by kryptonian; 07-22-2021 at 07:02 PM.

Supernova works for me.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 07-22-2021 at 08:22 PM.

I write all thst and thsts all u get from it? And scion can be used by a adult, a serious and mature hero.

Scion
    Synergy
    Sentinel
    Last edited by SuperX; 07-22-2021 at 09:24 PM.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Sentinel
    Sentin-El *rimshot*

Honestly if he’s on Earth 3 I’d just let him be Superman. There’s no one else on that Earth with the name lol.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I think it's sad that the only way to use kon is to ship him to another earth. They could just lean into his unique characteristics (I listed a lot of them above)

I think it's sad that the only way to use kon is to ship him to another earth. They could just lean into his unique characteristics (I listed a lot of them above)
    It’s not, but on another Earth there’s more storytelling opportunities for him. There’s a reason I had him take the rest of YJ with him as well, the blunt truth is that the “next gen” is never going to replace the OGs, not permanently anyway. That leaves them stuck dealing with B-Lister threats while the JL handles the big villains like Darkseid.

But you take them to Earth 3, where they’re basically the only heroes, and suddenly THEY get to be the main guns. They get to fight a bunch of supervillain equivalents to their mentors, you’ve got a whole planet of supervillains running amok with no heroes capable of stopping them. A whole planet to clean up? That provides plenty of damn enemies to fight. Imagine a Superman: Kon-El ongoing where they slowly build their way up to defeating the Crime Syndicate, fighting their underlings and lieutenants all the way. Sounds more interesting to me than the majority of Titans or YJ series to be frank.

I’d still love to see Kon get his day on E0, but I’m totally cool with him setting up shop in E3 while Clark and Jon do their thing on E0. Kon is actually uniquely suited because on E3 it’s his Luthor heritage he’ll need to tap into in order to win, because you can’t beat the CS with raw power. The bad guys have the advantage in that department over there.

Of course all this is just me daydreaming, in all likelihood he will continue to serve with the SS for the foreseeable future.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s not, but on another Earth there’s more storytelling opportunities for him. There’s a reason I had him take the rest of YJ with him as well, the blunt truth is that the “next gen” is never going to replace the OGs, not permanently anyway. That leaves them stuck dealing with B-Lister threats while the JL handles the big villains like Darkseid.

But you take them to Earth 3, where they’re basically the only heroes, and suddenly THEY get to be the main guns. They get to fight a bunch of supervillain equivalents to their mentors, you’ve got a whole planet of supervillains running amok with no heroes capable of stopping them. A whole planet to clean up? That provides plenty of damn enemies to fight. Imagine a Superman: Kon-El ongoing where they slowly build their way up to defeating the Crime Syndicate, fighting their underlings and lieutenants all the way. Sounds more interesting to me than the majority of Titans or YJ series to be frank.

I’d still love to see Kon get his day on E0, but I’m totally cool with him setting up shop in E3 while Clark and Jon do their thing on E0. Kon is actually uniquely suited because on E3 it’s his Luthor heritage he’ll need to tap into in order to win, because you can’t beat the CS with raw power. The bad guys have the advantage in that department over there.

Of course all this is just me daydreaming, in all likelihood he will continue to serve with the SS for the foreseeable future.

I really like the idea of having a whole earth to be his(and his teams) stage, not having to share it with any of the main earths big guns.

I still would want him to look, act, and have different powers than superman, I DO NOT want him to be anything like his future state counterpart.

Only negatives is if DC didn't want a series running with him or his team they would disappear and would be lost until who knows when. Also he would miss every crossover and he shows up in most of them.

But yeah if they went ALL IN with him and earth 3 I would like that

Poor Conner is getting overshadowed in all the recent news, I hope we get some more info on what we can expect for him in the future soon.

Mighty Member

I like the idea of waller creating "improved" fully kryptonian powered clones of kon who are implanted with memories thst are not theirs and only last so long before they turn into bizzaro.

I think the real kon, who "should be" only blessed with limited kryptonian powers(YJ physicals with super hearing and heat vision, which are the 2 kryptonian powers Cadmus gave him even before he his retcon with tactile telekinesis, which works like a mix of 90s TTK and new 52 TTK, which will either let him hit 100% or go plus ultra).short spikey up or down hair, green eyes (like Reign movie), the YJ shows street/combat type gear, plus a leather jacket with his original 90s yellow S shield on his back.ha should have a barcode S tattoo on his shoulder and have DNA memory like the new 52 and the Titans show. That is the perfect kon in a superficial visual way.

If kon was transported and stuck on earth 3, where the bad guys are a plenty and rule Supreme I can see him fighting a uphill battle to change that, and I can see a YJesqe team composed of (tim, Bart, Cassie, with Virgil, Jaime, Lorena, and mgann) as the justice league underground fighting to liberate the entire planet from the syndicate.

Scion is a pretty good name, no its not super, but it represents his DNA origins and his powerset, and he could make his own mark instead of being a "never will be" staying superboy or becoming superman, both won't happen for him. Make him unique enough to stand on his own and he will flourish
    Young Justice physicals are to weak and the show also shows it, even if you let him use TTK to be on Superman Strenght Level.
    The YJ Series Conner is only a punching bag and became a boring character.

The TTK Powers were also lame and only became interesting in the NEW52 Series, but then with FULL TELEKINESIS (including creating psionic constructs etc. on H'El Level). Actually the only cool thing about Kessel TTK Powers was that they worked WITHOUT Sun-Energy which gave Conner an advantage over Clark.

My hope:
    We didnt see the REAL Conner in Rebirth.
    The Conner who was in Gemworld was only a Clone of the real Conner, who was kept in Stasis until now.
    This would also explain his personality change and the change of body-type etc.

If you look at the Cover then you see that one Conner is in front of them all, so he could be the REAL Conner

THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR CONNER

Conner:
    -in the old continuity Jonathan Kent died and therefore Conner was kind of bound to Smallville, because he couldn’t leave Smallville, now Jonathan is alive, so he can leave Smallville to go to college or so

-I loved Lex Luthor in Forever Evil and his relationship to Bizarro.
    I hope that Lex and Conner can develop a father-son relationship (not making Conner evil), but calming Lex down and Conner being the one who can build a kind of bridge between Lex and the Super-Family

-Conner was born in a laboratory and he is the “son” of Lex Luthor, so it would be naturally for him if Conner studies Bioengineering or something like that. So, to show that he has kind of Lex Intelligence and is also very interested in this topic, because of his own nature.
    And if you read the issues with Black Zero, then you see that Black Zero seems to have great knowledge in many scientific fields and he plans etc. so he is much like a mix between Clark and Lex.

-Conner always feared that he could become like Lex and hoped that he becomes like Clark
    So, a perfect Idea would be that Conner gets a yellow lantern ring and a blue lantern ring, which represent this struggle. I like that he becomes able to wield both, because he says that now he controls fear, and he isn’t controlled by fear.
    AND!! If you look at Yellow Lantern Superman (Injustice) and compare him to Black Zero (Conner) then you find similarities regarding the outfit.

-This could also lead to let him abandon the name Superboy and become Black Zero also in main-continuity. This would actually be PERFECT, so both go their way and it doesn’t feel that Conner gets cheated out of his way to become Superman. It would be like maturing into his own character:
    Dick became Robin then Nightwing
    Conner became Superboy then Black Zero
    It also erases the -boy

-I also really like that he becomes the Nightwing of the Super-Family.
    He could develop a uncle like relationship to Jonathan like Nightwing has a brother relationship to Tim and Damian. It would also REALLY help the Titans Team if they have another powerful speaker for them. I like how Nightwing stands up for them and Conner could definitely take the same role.

The Black Zero Code-Name is perfect for him and with the Geoff Johns Power-Level and Powers together with the yellow lantern Ring and the augmented Intelligence he can rival everyone else.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Young Justice physicals are to weak and the show also shows it, even if you let him use TTK to be on Superman Strenght Level.
    The YJ Series Conner is only a punching bag and became a boring character.

The TTK Powers were also lame and only became interesting in the NEW52 Series, but then with FULL TELEKINESIS (including creating psionic constructs etc. on H'El Level). Actually the only cool thing about Kessel TTK Powers was that they worked WITHOUT Sun-Energy which gave Conner an advantage over Clark.

My hope:
    We didnt see the REAL Conner in Rebirth.
    The Conner who was in Gemworld was only a Clone of the real Conner, who was kept in Stasis until now.
    This would also explain his personality change and the change of body-type etc.

If you look at the Cover then you see that one Conner is in front of them all, so he could be the REAL Conner

THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR CONNER

Conner:
    -in the old continuity Jonathan Kent died and therefore Conner was kind of bound to Smallville, because he couldn’t leave Smallville, now Jonathan is alive, so he can leave Smallville to go to college or so

-I loved Lex Luthor in Forever Evil and his relationship to Bizarro.
    I hope that Lex and Conner can develop a father-son relationship (not making Conner evil), but calming Lex down and Conner being the one who can build a kind of bridge between Lex and the Super-Family

-Conner was born in a laboratory and he is the “son” of Lex Luthor, so it would be naturally for him if Conner studies Bioengineering or something like that. So, to show that he has kind of Lex Intelligence and is also very interested in this topic, because of his own nature.
    And if you read the issues with Black Zero, then you see that Black Zero seems to have great knowledge in many scientific fields and he plans etc. so he is much like a mix between Clark and Lex.

-Conner always feared that he could become like Lex and hoped that he becomes like Clark
    So, a perfect Idea would be that Conner gets a yellow lantern ring and a blue lantern ring, which represent this struggle. I like that he becomes able to wield both, because he says that now he controls fear, and he isn’t controlled by fear.
    AND!! If you look at Yellow Lantern Superman (Injustice) and compare him to Black Zero (Conner) then you find similarities regarding the outfit.

-This could also lead to let him abandon the name Superboy and become Black Zero also in main-continuity. This would actually be PERFECT, so both go their way and it doesn’t feel that Conner gets cheated out of his way to become Superman. It would be like maturing into his own character:
    Dick became Robin then Nightwing
    Conner became Superboy then Black Zero
    It also erases the -boy

-I also really like that he becomes the Nightwing of the Super-Family.
    He could develop a uncle like relationship to Jonathan like Nightwing has a brother relationship to Tim and Damian. It would also REALLY help the Titans Team if they have another powerful speaker for them. I like how Nightwing stands up for them and Conner could definitely take the same role.

The Black Zero Code-Name is perfect for him and with the Geoff Johns Power-Level and Powers together with the yellow lantern Ring and the augmented Intelligence he can rival everyone else.

Please give this man a metal

Anybody notice the time line that bleeding cool posted a week ago had Conner start in 91 at age 16,then jumped to 98 where they said he starts to age, still at age 16 up to thst point. So for around 7 years he never aged, atleast this was what they wanted to do with him.this is of course what we see on the YJ show and in his original comic after Match is created.

I personally am not opposed to freezing his age, it would give him issues on top of issues to deal with, but also add to making him unique in the SUPER family.

I am forever posting basic unique attributes that kon has so DC can keep them straight and use them, I don't need a generic teen hero, or a character that needs to compared to Jon in anyway, besides by saying they are very different from each other.

Basic unique attributes
    - short hair,but messy, can have a shaved undercut
    -green eyes, like Reign movie and superman x
    -S barcode tattoo, like new 52 and Titans tv show
    -YJ shows body frame
    -frozen age, around 18 years old
    -YJ shows basic street/combat dress gear
    - black leather jacket with yellow S shield on back
    -YJ powerset
    -TTK, all touch, and conscious effort only
    -added heat vision, touch sense, and possibly see in his mind what his super hearing picks up on the vibrational spectrum

Got the new DK dc comics encyclopedia, in it they explain kons powers these 3 ways. Seems they are leaning into YJ show, the TTK and a mix of the both Imo. Personally this is the way to go, a mix of the best of all the favorite types of Conner will make him shine like he should.

Nice, glad to see them combining all the takes together!