Page 64 of 100 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It was definitely a ruling from on-high (although considering they ended up doing another shared universe, I wonder exactly why they ended it with Tucker).

I feel like his personality from YJ is so different that his classic look wouldn't fit him so well there, so I'm glad the movies were able to do a version that was truer to the comics Superboy in terms of looks and characterization. A Superboy that's actually fun .
    Maybe it was too expensive to animate in that style? They were really relying on CGI Models in Apokolips War for the Paradooms. It’s interesting that they chose to start over with a new shared universe so quickly, I do wonder what the plan is for it. Least we have Kon on the YJ show, and hopefully with focus on the core returning in S4 he’ll get more to do.

I totally get that YJ leans more towards Johns Conner, but then give him the Tron suit at least, the stories may have been crap but that design was cool.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The Reign SB is the closest I've seen a young 14 year old - ish version of him.

I would have liked it better if they gave him the epigentic memory, and also started his powers like they did with Jordan and how Tom welling did, as in fast brick, then heat, then sensory, then breath, then end it with flight. That way he would line up with the Smallville and Titans Conners powers, plus could add the TTK/flight ability at the end to make him powerfil, fun, and unique.

Tweak the Reign suit, and it would work in that DTV universe, the comics and even in live action. As in black and red S shield, fingerless gloves, red lines all the way down the suit, instead of just at the top and Grey the rest of the way down.
    Like this
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Yeah that pic’s design is pretty great.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah that pic’s design is pretty great.

Thst look would fly a lot better in the comics than in cartoons or live action shows,for those I think DC and it's parent company would go with this look 1st.

Its way easier to adapt and has pretty much been what has been out there anyway.

Both looks work for me, you add either look with a more fun personality, epigentic memory, TTK, and a never give up attitude and you got a good base for him going forward
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

While I love the Reign look, I admit it'd be harder to pull off in live action. I'm fine with the t shirt look or some stylized version with a jacket.

YJ Phantoms preview will be at Fandome as expected. Excited to see what we’ll get with regards to Kon!

YJ Phantoms preview will be at Fandome as expected. Excited to see what we’ll get with regards to Kon!
    I wonder if he'll still be with the Outsiders team or if they'll tease a connection to the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if he'll still be with the Outsiders team or if they'll tease a connection to the Legion.
    I’d rather he be with the Legion. Get him away from the Batbrats (no offense )

I’d rather he be with the Legion. Get him away from the Batbrats (no offense )
    Funnily enough the Outsiders didn't even have a Robin .

He needs to have time with the Legion so he can get a flight ring, but he needs to start hanging with his YJ4 friends atleast once in this whole entire show, they are the reason for this show in the 1st place

The YJ shows SB is about as low on power as a "TV" kryptonian has ever been shown,hell Jordan is more powerful than him, and easily.

I'm very disappointed that he doesn't have heat vision,because heat vision and super hearing are the 2 powers that ALWAYS show up in a adult kon(sins of youth and black zero), and those should always be a part of his powerset imo, even when or ever he isn't a hybrid, and just a human super clone.

DC and their parent company needs to start streamlining how they present him to the public. As in same origin, same powerset,and same look, that's how you grow a fan base,because I already know he has tons of fans, but they are splintered between all his different versions.

Titans Kon has the full powerset (except flying I think?), even has some super intellect from Luthor. Hope that carries over to other versions of him going forward.

Titans Kon has the full powerset (except flying I think?), even has some super intellect from Luthor. Hope that carries over to other versions of him going forward.
    Yep, just need flight thru TTK and he would be as close to perfect as we as fans will ever get.

Josh orpin is built like a young Tom welling
    Nice hair this season
    Black leather jacket
    Black and red S shield shirt
    All the kryptonian powers(minus flight)
    S barcode tattoo
    Epigentic memory

Bring on the TTK

How does all you think of DC giving Conner green eyes across all media as one of his set character traits?

Has anybody seen this yet? They are fruit snacks,I bought this in the store not even knowing what was in it until I got home lol, all I cared about was how superman looked in the Pic. Superman has 90s kesel/Grummett SBs hair.i was blown away when I saw this, and had to share