Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    How does all you think of DC giving Conner green eyes across all media as one of his set character traits?
    I liked him having Lex’s gray eyes in Reign, so I’m all for it.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I guess if Conner is going to get any of Lex's physical traits...

It says on the Fandom website gray, but on every website for lex, it says his eyes are green. So if he got them from lex wouldnt or shouldn't he have his gree eyes?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

It says on the Fandom website gray, but on every website for lex, it says his eyes are green. So if he got them from lex wouldnt or shouldn't he have his gree eyes?
    In the old DCAMU Lex’s eyes were gray so Conner’s were as well. I agree with you that Conner should have the same eye color as Lex, so green in the main universe.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

In the old DCAMU Lex’s eyes were gray so Conner’s were as well. I agree with you that Conner should have the same eye color as Lex, so green in the main universe.

Yeah if they are gonna give him a physical trait of Lex's I hope it's thr green eyes, and not the hair or body frame,keep it subtle Imo.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

2 suicide squad previews came out today, and one of them completely spoiled the annual for us.

No I won't tell you, but go read the preview, thst is out for everyone to see, so it should be fair game.

Can someone tell me if I can post the page or not?

2 suicide squad previews came out today, and one of them completely spoiled the annual for us.

No I won't tell you, but go read the preview, thst is out for everyone to see, so it should be fair game.

Can someone tell me if I can post the page or not?
    I say go for it.

I say go for it.

Here we go

Right in the preview, jeez DC, get your **** together.

Hah! Well there you go, can’t say I’m upset honestly, Match being on the Suicide Squad is actually a cool choice. I’m just unsure what’s going to happen to Conner, I’m assuming he’ll be imprisoned, but what’s the long term plan?

Hah! Well there you go, can’t say I’m upset honestly, Match being on the Suicide Squad is actually a cool choice. I’m just unsure what’s going to happen to Conner, I’m assuming he’ll be imprisoned, but what’s the long term plan?

Thsts probably the plan, no plan, until they can think of something to do with him.

Probably bring him back as a mind controlled agent of Lex's or waller or whoever ugh

Maybe he joins Rick Flag and become an opposition to Waller’s team because she is cloning him and mistreating them by sending on dangerous missions.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Conner in Rick Flag's team sounds like the most reasonable choice. They explicitely have no plans for him in the Superman editorial, that Titans United mini is still supposed to be in its own continuity or something like that (unless the writer only said that to not spoil Conner not being in the Suicide Squad), Thompson said Conner's presence in the book was an editorial mandate and I doubt that mandate was "syke, it's actually Match and Conner has nothing to do with this book" and he said the book was ultimately Conner vs Peacemaker for the soul of the Squad (and since the preview is highlighting that Waller and Flag also have that conflict, it'd make sense to pair them with Conner and Peacemaker too).

That said, it really wouldn't surprise me if Conner was just imprisoned until further notice or something like that. Worst case scenario Conner and Match fuse for some nonsensical reason.

Howabout Conner just gets his YJ friends (amd a few others) and go to earth 3 to cut waller off before she can go and attempt to take over

Don’t see them fusing. Do think Conner will get imprisoned and I 100% think Match is going to die and Conner will take his place down the road.

Conner leaves Match with the squad, and decides to go after waller himself, which leads to him being thrown into earth 3 without anyone. So he has to hide and fight to stay alive on a world with Ultraman, superwoman and the rest gunning for him.to make things worse his powers start flickering out, so his chances of survival or grim.either his friends show up to help him, or his TTK goes all SUPER. It's not just about TTK to power his self up, but it's a total metamorphosis, he gets green eyes,his donors memories, and TTK. So he actually has all he needs to stand up to the crime syndicate.