Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1496

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Probably think it’s “stupid” and prefer just giving him the traditional Kryptonian powerset. I don’t mind but then why hold on to him not aging? If anything he should be the one who ages normally given he’s got the human DNA. It was used well as a fake out in S2 to hide how much time had passed in the opening, but they really should have “cured” his aging problem in between seasons.

Well it's far from stupid. Why can't they just understand that the aura coming off a kryptonian can be weaponized and controlled by kon? Either go with the Byrne explanation of flight, lifting while flying, clothes staying together and say he can do more with it, or just say kryptonians are bursting with energy and Kon can harness that energy for TTK, simple.

I just hate that every media version we have of him doesn't have it, it's ignorant to me.

If Match can have it, Conner should too
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

upload a photo

This is everything you need to know about kons powers in the most basic way. This isnt as hard as ppl think to understand this.

Keep this collage for your notes lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I know Weisman thinks the Speed Force is stupid, so he probably thinks the same of tactical telekinesis.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I know Weisman thinks the Speed Force is stupid, so he probably thinks the same of tactical telekinesis.

Well for all his character and story work he puts into things, he limits himself, and his characters by not letting them be all they can be, even in a world where all the characters are not Uber powerful like the comics.

Any news on Conner?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Any news on Conner?

Like what?

He is in titans united #2 today
    He is on Titans this Thursday
    He will be in the YJ season premiere later this month

Anything else?

Fandome will hopefully get some news about plans for him, but for now he’s in what SuperX listed. Looking forward to YJ S4 trailer at least.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Well it's far from stupid. Why can't they just understand that the aura coming off a kryptonian can be weaponized and controlled by kon? Either go with the Byrne explanation of flight, lifting while flying, clothes staying together and say he can do more with it, or just say kryptonians are bursting with energy and Kon can harness that energy for TTK, simple.

I just hate that every media version we have of him doesn't have it, it's ignorant to me.

If Match can have it, Conner should too.
    TTK existed because comics don't allow other characters to have Kryptonian powers at that time.

Now, if you're member of Superman family (especially Superboy or Supergirl), it seems necessary to have Kryptonian powers.

This is even more blatant in outside comics media, because they want to show an obvious connection with Superman.

In YJ, if they want to make Conner more powerful, they would likely give him complete Kryptonian powers. I don't think TTK is even considered.
    Last edited by Konja7; 10-12-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Fandome will hopefully get some news about plans for him, but for now he’s in what SuperX listed. Looking forward to YJ S4 trailer at least.

Besides the YJ trailer how would we find out any plans for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    TTK existed because comics don't allow other characters to have Kryptonian powers at that time.

Now, if you're member of Superman family (especially Superboy or Supergirl), it seems necessary to have Kryptonian powers.

This is even more blatant in outside comics media, because they want to show an obvious connection with Superman.

In YJ, if they want to make Conner more powerful, they would likely give him complete Kryptonian powers. I don't think TTK is even considered.

Well having Conner have the kryptonian powerset is now a constant, it's not going anywhere,so no worries there for those who need/want everyone to have those powers.

But what made kon unique and "used to be" his constant was his TTK, and it's pretty shitty of them to throw it out so he can "just" be a carbon copy clone.

Sure his origin, look, and attitude makes him unique and better (Imo), but TTK was his, and it should be his for aslong as he is around.

Weaponize the energy coming from a kryptonian into TK, it's simple, and boom he has what is his, and he looks cool, and unique again, but still has the full kryptonian powerset that ppl need.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Besides the YJ trailer how would we find out any plans for him?
    There’s going to be some comics guys there: Scott Snyder and John Ridley for starters. Maybe there will be some comics news?

Titans United continues to be ok.

There’s going to be some comics guys there: Scott Snyder and John Ridley for starters. Maybe there will be some comics news?

Titans United continues to be ok.

Yeah today's Titans United was Imo better than any Titan book I've read for awhile.

Conner comes off smart, determined, heroic, no pushover, which is who he is.

I think him being angry and flying up into space is some kind of blackfire manipulation somehow.

Do you really think Snyder or ridley will use him?

I think he is gonna be on Titans and YJ, so his star will shine bright with those, but in comics he will still be put on the back burner, atleast aslong as Mr front page is still calling themselves superman.

And yes I think Conner can amd would make Jon look bad, cause he is a better hero, character, cooler personality and powerset (thst includes TTK) and I totally see why DC keeps kon in the sideline.

I think the comics punk look needs toned down a Lil shorten his hair a Lil, can be what we saw today (which is how he looks outside comics) or remember his hair wasnt overflowing like they think they need to do now. Get rid of all the spikes, on the shoulders and the belt, classic over compensation from DC creators, the S shield needs to be black inside like every other version of him. The rest of his look isn't all that bad,if they don't want to make him look more like his YJ or Titans versions

No I don’t think either of those guys are connected to Conner, they’ll be talking about Batman crap of course lol. But that comic writers are at Fandome hopefully means we’ll be getting news about comics plans for 2022. I still want a Superman equivalent to Urban Legends. Make it a book with stories for Conner, Lois, John Henry Irons, Kenan, and maybe Lana(?), basically the book for all the characters without their own book right now.

No I don’t think either of those guys are connected to Conner, they’ll be talking about Batman crap of course lol. But that comic writers are at Fandome hopefully means we’ll be getting news about comics plans for 2022. I still want a Superman equivalent to Urban Legends. Make it a book with stories for Conner, Lois, John Henry Irons, Kenan, and maybe Lana(?), basically the book for all the characters without their own book right now.

Yeah I think Conner (and most of the SUPER family) s only hope is getting that kind of book, amd thats sad, and I won't hold my breath, but we can dream.

Maybe the guy who is writing Titans United can write a Conner series someday, he has his voice down pretty good(even though his anger is plot induced), I really like this Conner, slap a jacket on him and let him use TTK and he could be perfect.

CONTROVERSIAL OPINION: Conner should have been Superman before Jon.