Page 76 of 100 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1496

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He is SUPER- boy he has always been on coattails of clark.

But for real yall the last couple pages seem very salty for what reason. Jon being around is not impacting Kon for use, his whole generation has been on the backburner for some time.
    Gotta disagree. Conner is super prevalent in usage in outside media but can’t get any love in the comics. That makes no sense unless you take Jon into account. Clark leaving Earth is meant to give Jon the stage essentially, and Conner sitting on the sidelines is absolutely tied to them focusing on pushing Jon. I like Jon so it’s not a huge dealbreaker but if you’re a Conner fan first and foremost it’s going to grate.
    Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Conner never had a relationship of any kind with Dick outside what's been mentioned. I remember he said it felt like hanging out with his best friends older brother. It's shocking that in outside media he's with Dick's gen albeit the greenhorn of the group. I always wondered how he viewed Donna. Back in Johns Titans run, it looked like a little rivalry was brewing between Conner, Krypto and Starfire (her garden). It would have been hilarious to see him help out in the garden as "punishment" but loving the view lol
    Likely because Conner and Irons were the first Superfamily members to debut in Post-Crisis (Matrix was there but she doesn’t count) and Conner is (or was) the oldest male legacy in the same way that Dick is.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

after Kon’s creation, (which was about superman, but without superman around), and after superman came back he promptly left his coattails right away, and went to Hawaii to do his own thing. He never was stuck like glue to superman in anyway, he always has done his own thing, which means he is a independent character.

DC has made sure his star is the only star shining for awhile now. His while existence has been artificially constructed to get to this point, DC wanted this, and they didn't care how what they had to do to get here. Saying all this, he is a good character even with the lousy way DC treated him.

Gemration YJ is a amazing collection of characters, and deserve better than what DC has done to them. If it takes all of them going to earth 3 to actually be all that they can be, I say ship them off and over there now.

Conner with dick is and always been dick being "in charge" or "the boss", while Tim has been Conners friend and on each other's level.

TTK
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I want to see Tim and Conner's friendship in some kind of media adaption...
    I wonder how it will be right now. I imagine essentially it will stay the same. I imagine they will reveal that Tim has always been in love with Conner and Conner politely refuses his advances.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I wonder how it will be right now. I imagine essentially it will stay the same. I imagine they will reveal that Tim has always been in love with Conner and Conner politely refuses his advances.

Tim on Titans seems years younger than Conner (not alive years, but what he looks like), but I can still see them being friends next season or the season after that, because if Conner keeps going the way he was in today's episode he won't be looking for friends

On the YJ show, Tim is dating Cassie and they have been around for a few solid seasons now, so besides kon sticking to the OG team as friends, he could easily become friends with Tim, Cassie, and Bart

In the comics I don't see Tim professing his love for Conner, he knows kon is a very very straight guy, they have been friemds for years he would want to keep him as a friend as his life is changing because of his own sexually discovery. I can see kon being really cool with Tim having a bf, and totally being supportive.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Did you see the look on Conners face right as and during the explosion of the ship? I see lex in his future.

Hypothetical question

For AFTER Geoff did his recton on Conner in the teen titans series

If lex never "looked into" and didn't "improve" on what Cadmus was doing trying to create their own superman , what would Cadmus (and only Cadmus's) "Superman" be like power wise?

Would he be exactly like he was pre Geoff Johns OR a lot less powerful. Remember kon was made to look like Kal, his body was made to work like kals (solar battery, kryptonite, heat vision and super hearing), but using TTK as his main power.

What would he have turned out like if lex didn't get involved?

And while we're at it how would a half kryptonian, half human clone turned out IF lex didn't use the clone from Cadmus (with all the mimicked look,body functions, and powers) and only used plain old human DNA for him?

Ugh no sign of conner in the new solicits (of course), but hey Jon and Match are there yay for them

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Hypothetical question

For AFTER Geoff did his recton on Conner in the teen titans series

If lex never "looked into" and didn't "improve" on what Cadmus was doing trying to create their own superman , what would Cadmus (and only Cadmus's) "Superman" be like power wise?

Would he be exactly like he was pre Geoff Johns OR a lot less powerful. Remember kon was made to look like Kal, his body was made to work like kals (solar battery, kryptonite, heat vision and super hearing), but using TTK as his main power.

What would he have turned out like if lex didn't get involved?

And while we're at it how would a half kryptonian, half human clone turned out IF lex didn't use the clone from Cadmus (with all the mimicked look,body functions, and powers) and only used plain old human DNA for him?
    I assume Conner would’ve been another Bizarro since nobody else has been able to successfully create a Kryptonian clone.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I hope not.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

3 different major adaptions of the character with 3 different main love interests...do you have a particular favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I assume Conner would’ve been another Bizarro since nobody else has been able to successfully create a Kryptonian clone.

Not to me, cause they both would have human DNA, so Imo Lex's hybrid clone would be more like the YJ superboy, with limited versions of kryptonian powers. While the Cadmus super human clone would have heat vision, super hearing, and TTK so he wouldn't be a slouch, but he would still be a step or so behind a real kryptonian.

The 2 parts together Imo would make him more than a match for a kryptonian. He would have a better solar absorption than the 2 halves, and he would be able to physically/or mimic strength, speed, durability way more than the 2 halves.

He should atleast be up there in power with them, plus TTK imo

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    3 different major adaptions of the character with 3 different main love interests...do you have a particular favorite?
    Him dating Blackfire is so weird but I don’t hate it? Kinda feels Maxima-ish lol

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Cassie without a doubt.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Put me in for Cassie too .

People dump on Conner/Cassie by saying it’s QB/cheerleader-esque (which comes across as nerd bitterness) and I don’t agree? Definitely not the read I had on their relationship. It’s still the only SuperWonder romance I like.