Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1496
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Fully Kryptonian is what I expect. That or he’ll be given some tech like the Legion ring to bring him up to the level of a full blooded Kryptonian. Like the patches without the addiction.
    I feel like making him full Kryptonian would be a cop out and also fly in the face of their own established logic. Match is full Kryptonian, and because of that he has mental instability. The patches suppress Conner's human genes, and because of that he has fits of rage like Match because that's the price of cloning a full Kryptonian.

I'm honestly getting more and more attached to the "Cyborg Superboy". It acts as a direct homage to Reign by mixing Conner and Henshaw right after Conner has gone public as a hero. And if they get a next season, Conner being "Cyborg Superboy" full-time after Clark has likely stepped back a bit more to raise Jon with Lois you'd have a consolidated version of Reign-- especially if they have him and Steel act as a team to equal up to the hole Clark will leave behind.

Looks wise, I'm envisioning something that's not all super Terminator. Like skin grafts for a burn victim...but future metal.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Fully Kryptonian is what I expect. That or he’ll be given some tech like the Legion ring to bring him up to the level of a full blooded Kryptonian. Like the patches without the addiction.
    Maybe they could do him like Mon-El on Supergirl.

I think he'll get full kryptonian powers. One of the ways the Legion can assist in his recovery is to suppress his human genes like the patches to give him greater recuperative powers along with 31st century medical tech. They'll find a way to make it permanent without mental instability. I believe it'll be that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I think he'll get full kryptonian powers. One of the ways the Legion can assist in his recovery is to suppress his human genes like the patches to give him greater recuperative powers along with 31st century medical tech. They'll find a way to make it permanent without mental instability. I believe it'll be that simple.
    Basically what I expect as well. A very loose adaption of Legion of Three Worlds with some Great Darkness Saga mixed in. Heh maybe given that they brought back the old VA for Saturn Girl, they might use elements of Superman X for how they revive Conner?

Would be a pretty cool costume for Conner…
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Basically what I expect as well. A very loose adaption of Legion of Three Worlds with some Great Darkness Saga mixed in. Heh maybe given that they brought back the old VA for Saturn Girl, they might use elements of Superman X for how they revive Conner?

Y'know, the Legion would be a perfect excuse to give him a new costume.

I would not put it past them. They love Easter eggs. Kell-El's uniform can be an advanced solar suit to aid in his recover. Hell maybe the his eyes glow green from some of the Kryptonite in his system along with the black sclera like Match indicating his human dna is really suppressed.
    Last edited by 13th Superman; 11-01-2021 at 03:53 PM.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Regardless of what happens to him (potentially) with the Legion, I'm more or less banking on a personal timeskip for him via spending time in the future.

My guess would be a couple of months, but I'd be into it being several years. Several years to adjust and go through physical rehabilitation. It would be a call back to his resurrection in the comics and to Jon's personal timeskip.

And even with this theory I doubt he'll physically look older (because that's a product of him being a clone and nothing to do with him being half kryptonian). That would be were the shock would come from. MM seeing looking more or less the same, but then him explaining that it's been several years. That then calls into question their trajectory for a happy ending as they sort of get to know each other again, but then by the end of the season they're married.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, the Legion would be a perfect excuse to give him a new costume.
    That would be nice but I'm not getting my hopes up.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

I'm guessing we will have the Legion rescue Conner,put him in a healing chamber,

I'm guessing thst he will have side effects of the bomb, like green eyes(which is a callback to superman x, but also make him look more lex like, which the Reign superboy had as well). I think him having some form of energy control ability, either like TTK, Kell-els kryptonite energy powers, or TK like Martians, either way he should have one, he is still a genomorph.

I think he will be wear a solar suit, more colorful than his original one on the show, and this will help him heal, but also keep him near or at full power (for him)

I think months will pass for him, while no time will pass for those in the present. In this time kon will become a Legion aire, with a flight ring, and heal, and learn to use his new abilities.

He will comeback and the YJers will see him so different than before, and it will take time for everyone to get acclimated to him..

I think he will be more confident in himself and be more prominent in public heroism, mostly with superman
    Last edited by SuperX; 11-01-2021 at 07:33 PM.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Hell you know they could give him the S barcode tattoo, and say it is a advanced version of the shields that gave him the full kryptonian powerset, but with no side effects.

So we thought of how to change his costume, his eye color, his powers, get the S tattoo, and now all he needs is a way to have epigentic memories, like on Titans, and he would have the full list of unique things thst are all kon.

Oh and put a leather jacket and fingerless gloves over and with the colorful solar suit.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Regardless of what happens to him (potentially) with the Legion, I'm more or less banking on a personal timeskip for him via spending time in the future.

My guess would be a couple of months, but I'd be into it being several years. Several years to adjust and go through physical rehabilitation. It would be a call back to his resurrection in the comics and to Jon's personal timeskip.

And even with this theory I doubt he'll physically look older (because that's a product of him being a clone and nothing to do with him being half kryptonian). That would be were the shock would come from. MM seeing looking more or less the same, but then him explaining that it's been several years. That then calls into question their trajectory for a happy ending as they sort of get to know each other again, but then by the end of the season they're married.
    Time travel. It's a doozy!

Although I don't need more Conner/M'Gann drama.

I really prefer the jeans & t-shirt look that YJ Conner has. Not every hero needs to have a flashy costume. I also like the powerset that the YJ universe gave him. He's a heavy hitter but he's not so powerful that he feels overpowered compared to the rest of the team.

If he does get a costume, I'd like it if they went with something similar to what he wears in Future State.

ihzul4bn4a261.jpg
    Last edited by Smilingblade; 11-03-2021 at 03:48 AM.

I like the black S-shield background for Kon, merge that with something like this:

And I think you’d have a cool new look for him.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Not gonna lie, I really like the Reign suit. Just make the S-shield black and it's great.

tumblr_fc0b79be1e6aed15d502a669c9c6dd3c_33a98fb2_1280.jpg

You mean like this

Still think the lines on his legs should be red, and his gloves should be fingerless