Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1496

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    You mean like this

Still think the lines on his legs should be red, and his gloves should be fingerless
    My man, we are in complete agreement! Perfect merger of his tron suit and the uniform during Joe Kelly's run. Sleak and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    My man, we are in complete agreement! Perfect merger of his tron suit and the uniform during Joe Kelly's run. Sleak and simple.

You mean like this (part 2)
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

You mean like this

Still think the lines on his legs should be red, and his gloves should be fingerless
    Love it! Yeah add some red down there and I think it’s the perfect look. How do you guys feel about stubble for Conner?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I love this scruffy hair style that SB has in this pic. I could definitely see him with some stubble.

young-justice-superboy.jpg

Which one is your favorite?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

2 vastly different beginnings, but one badass ending

Question: in your opinion how did titans of tomorrow adult Conner Kents powers work? As in he had all the kryptonian powers, plus TK, but also got knocked around by Freddy and Kara when his concentration was shaken. So is his kryptonian powers at 100% like full kryptonians or is it like 50% and the rest is his TK.

Superlad got me thinking about this, maybe because he was created in a lab, just maybe his powers really are 2 complete seperate sets of powers, but to us they look like one. 50% coming from superman DNA, and 50% coming from the suped up human DNA Cadmus created.

And if both parts had heat vision, super hearing, and had a solar battery ability, wouldn't that make those abilities at 100% or really darn close?

Incredible Member

That series looking good. I like Donna T and blackstar look in it!

You mean like this (part 2)
    I wouldn't go with the red pants. Something about it feels off. Jon Lane Kent and the DCAMU uniforms are even more streamlined which is better for animation. Essentially go with the Reign outfit, have his figures show and add red piping instead of gray for his legs, and have the interior of the S black.

So these are pretty much the same, slightly different.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    That series looking good. I like Donna T and blackstar look in it!

"the worst of both worlds"