Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1496

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Or he punched it while asleep. Depending on the intensity of the dream people can physically act out scenarios in their head. Would have been a great hint of a new power no one expected like to.

It was really disappointing when they didn't use this as a sneak preview of a power.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Were the YJ tie-in comics any good?

They were OK,I enjoyed reading them all

Yeah it’s a real shame the powers that be ordered the studio to pull the plug on that universe right as it was settling into an interesting place.

I'm more for fixing the problems of a universe and moving forward with what you got, cause even though there was bad, there was a lot that was good also. This Titans team was a very good imo
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

All of which are older women. You can add Lois too as in first crush from the Reign movie and Smallville. Kind of wonder what would happen if Titans Conner met her. I assume he would have memories and feelings inherited from Clark. There's also Lex who was in love with her too. That will be an interesting dillema to see play out.

Never thought of that lol, now I want them to add lois to the show hehe
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    It was really disappointing when they didn't use this as a sneak preview of a power.

I'm more for fixing the problems of a universe and moving forward with what you got, cause even though there was bad, there was a lot that was good also. This Titans team was a very good imo
    Especially when it comes to the Superverse side of things, constant reboots have only made problems worse.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Especially when it comes to the Superverse side of things, constant reboots have only made problems worse.

And superman was Imo fixed and on the right path. Adding thst superboy and Steel was great makes them destroying it all even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    This isn't real life, fiction doesn't always work the same as real life. We're talking about characters who have been canonically heterosexual with little to zero hard hints of being bi-sexual or homosexual in their decades long history. Just because fans and writers have interpreted their relationship as queer-coded doesn't mean they are. Personally, I'm okay with Jon being bi-sexual since he's only been around since 2015. I just wish DC hadn't done it when Jon when Jon Kent was aged up.
    ...and? People in real life can go decades of their life showing 'no hints' of being LGBTQ+. Just because fans and writers have interpreted their relationship as not queer-coded doesn't mean they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    ...and? People in real life can go decades of their life showing 'no hints' of being LGBTQ+. Just because fans and writers have interpreted their relationship as not queer-coded doesn't mean they aren't.
    It's different with comic fictional characters especially ones in the past since we had the ability to see inside their heads. Thought bubbles. Whenever Kon would see an attractive woman, we'd see his visual reaction and we'd see his literal inner thoughts. In real life, we can't see others thoughts so someone can hide their real feelings. Conner's been around for nearly 30 years with us looking at his inner thoughts. As for queer coded, doesn't mean they are either.
    Last edited by 13th Superman; 11-13-2021 at 01:30 PM.

It's different with comic fictional characters especially ones in the past since we had the ability to see inside their heads. Thought boubles. Whenever Kon would see an attractive woman, we'd see his visual reaction and we'd see his literal inner thoughts. In real life, we can't see others thoughts so someone can hide their real feelings. Conner's been around for nearly 30 years with us looking at his inner thoughts. As for queer coded, doesn't they are either.
    He is the farthest thing from gay, besides dick Grayson. Sure you can hope and want it, but it isn't true, and has never been hinted at him being that way

He is the farthest thing from gay, besides dick Grayson. Sure you can hope and want it, but it isn't true, and has never been hinted at him being that way
    Oh I agree. He's straight. We've been in his head space for nearly thirty years. To just change that is a retcon and you end up with an OC. Retcons happen yes I know but dealing with someone's sexuality needs to be organic and handled with care. Look at the Super Corp shippers for gods sake. Jon is perfect for this since he's relatively new and I don't believe there's been much of his thoughts that we could see. People are going to ship what they want but to brute force something into existence based on subjective views and filters despite objective reality can be destructive.

Oh I agree. He's straight. We've been in his head space for nearly thirty years. To just change that is a retcon and you end up with an OC. Retcons happen yes I know but dealing with someone's sexuality needs to be organic and handled with care. Look at the Super Corp shippers for gods sake. Jon is perfect for this since he's relatively new and I don't believe there's been much of his thoughts that we could see. People are going to ship what they want but to brute force something into existence based on subjective views and filters despite objective reality can be destructive.
    Can't agree with you both more.

What is the perfect age for Kon to be released from Cadmus?

What is the perfect age for Conner to be now in the present, with all his history still counting?

What is the perfect age for Kon to be released from Cadmus?

What is the perfect age for Conner to be now in the present, with all his history still counting?
    I'd say 16 for being released from Cadmus and 25ish in the present.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingblade View Post
    I'd say 16 for being released from Cadmus and 25ish in the present.
    I actually love this idea. A mini-series with him and his “post college years” would be dope. It could show different he is from Clark

I would say 14, because you want him to be young enough thst his powers are not fully grown in, but he has some, plus you want him to be a slightly uncontrollable pervy flirt.

I think anywhere between 20 to 23 is good for now. Gives him time to move to adult stories, gives his powers enough tine to be fully in, and he will have the size and build thst superman has, just packaged different

fruit

Look how cool Conner used his TK today in the suicide squad comic today....... Oh wait thsts Match, Conner isn't allowed to have TK powers are be in anything looking cool or powerful.

Hoping Conner will be in the Earth arc PKJ is teasing will happen after the Warworld Saga wraps since he wants to write him.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/