Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1496

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Dear God that brings back memories!

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Dear God that brings back memories!
    I still have my card lol.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Is there anyone who believes superboy will be brought back on YJ and be infused with kryptonite, which would be a callback to Smallville, episode Requim, aired Feb 5th 2009, when Lana got a suit thst gave her powers, but she couldn't get around Clark anymore. OR a callback to Legion of superheroes season 2,that started airing Sept 22,2007 where a superman clone (based partly on kon) has kryptonite powers (similar to TTK) and green eyes(like Lex's eye color)
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I still think he’s going to be revealed as still alive, I noticed Phantom Girl wasn’t in the recent credits scene with the rest of the Legionnaires
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I think he'll come back but I'm wondering if he may end up staying permanently in the Legion era for some reason or another. Phantoms seems to be trying to resolve conflicts of each of the character's past. Miss Martian and her identity issues, Artemis and her family issues, and now possibly Zatanna and hers. When we get to Conner's, and I believe we will, his past issue was living up to being Superman while being weaker and unable to age. I think he'll get his wish by becoming fully powered and possibly physically aging. In the 31st century he'll be able to become Superman on his own. We've seen the others mention how much like Superman he's become. If the Legion is able to heal him and unleash his full potenrial, than the final part of that journey is complete. I have to wonder if maybe this was all being set up all along. Everyone is mourning Conner and I feel that his return may undo that drama. What I think will happen is his return will only be known by a very few but then he'll need to return to the future. The world at large will still believe him to be dead but the small core group will know his true journey. At least that's what I think. I could be completely wrong.

Hey if it meant a Superboy and the Legion of Superheroes spin-off show I’d have no problem with it.

Yeah, I don't think the Legion would be chilling out watching TV on a cell phone if they'd failed to stop Superboy's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hey if it meant a Superboy and the Legion of Superheroes spin-off show I’d have no problem with it.

This is my wish right here. I'll take a Superboy spinoff anyway I can get it

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Guessing this is basically a big homage to Mon-El.

By that I mean Conner is critically hurt and dying after being poisoned by K radiation and he has to go to the future to get medication to live. This was Mon's story but with lead. And like in the early days Mon had to stay in the future superficially because he needed to regularly take his medication or the poisoning would come over him again.

I'm guessing that's how they go about it while also keeping the emotions of Conner's death. He'll likely get one last goodbye with Miss Martian, Gar, and his family, but that'll probably be it, and after that he'll effectively be "dead" as far as the show goes.

Then if they do get another season and they do go for a timeskip then we'll likely get a preteen or younger teen (around Dick's age, so 13 or so) Jon filling in the Superboy spot an honoring his uncle. Likely have Miss Martian and Beast Boy being really protective over him, and dealing with Clark's guilt over not being there for Conner sooner.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

I love this show, but hate it at the same time lol. Specifically superboy, they make me enjoy watching and caring about him, then kill him, then, because it's how they are, will make the outcome either he is just plain dead, or he is alive......but in a way where the happy ending he wants with Megan won't happen ugh.

Definitely see the callback to Mon of course, but if they are going to keep him away from the ppl he loves, then add in a callback to the Lana on Smallville with kryptonite powers, so he is forced to stay away, bht give him a "alternate" happy ending where he takes those new powers, which would be a callback to Kell-El, and make him the superman of the future

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Thats such a good costume and its a shame its wasted by not being used that often.

I will be pre ordering this for sure.

There was 3 other statues floating around the internet of kon also, 2 in his tshirt and jeans and one in his Rebirth punk look on the moon, BUT I think all 3 are not for sale.

If any of you see any thst are for sale let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Thats such a good costume and its a shame its wasted by not being used that often.

It really is, I always thought it was so cool back when I was collecting this book all those years ago every month.

We need a middle ground look, something inbetween the Rebirth punk, 90s original, tshirt and jeans, and even new 52. Bring it all together, in looks, powers, personality, and origin.