Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1496

If only I had the money to afford something like this…
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

They should take the opportunity to bring Conner back wearing something like this in the show. If the plan is to bring him back, and it better be, some new swag would fit right in.

But really though, its time to stop with killing off Clark and Conner at some point altogether. It is so mind-numbingly played.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Start saving now, it won't even ship till late next year.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    They should take the opportunity to bring Conner back wearing something like this in the show. If the plan is to bring him back, and it better be, some new swag would fit right in.

But really though, its time to stop with killing off Clark and Conner at some point altogether. It is so mind-numbingly played.

Yeah if he is alive and with the Legion he should get a new supersuit. Rememeber the training time with karate kid, he had a new suit on, his kingdom come suit, which reappeared in his old comic made by ferro lad, and of course when he dressed like Clark in the teen titans book.

Killing Supers off is DCs go to thing, and they suck for it for sure. I'm hoping if he can't have TTK or won't go Kell-El and have kryptonite powers then a flight ring and super specs will be good for me
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Their 8 month flex pay options are the only way I could justify it.

It's a good statue, but dammit the face just looks a little too old for The Metropolis Kid.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Their 8 month flex pay options are the only way I could justify it.

It's a good statue, but dammit the face just looks a little too old for The Metropolis Kid.

That was my only issue also,

And they forgot his ear ring

Apparently the new head editor of the Superbooks posted a pic of him wearing a 2000s era Superboy t-shirt when he announced it on Twitter. Hope that means he’s a Kon fan and will make sure Kon finds a spot somewhere (or even a book of his own).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Apparently the new head editor of the Superbooks posted a pic of him wearing a 2000s era Superboy t-shirt when he announced it on Twitter. Hope that means he’s a Kon fan and will make sure Kon finds a spot somewhere (or even a book of his own).

Anybody get that Pic of him with kons shirt?

Extraordinary Member

Connor is not appearing anywhere right now? Would it be weird for him to be a teen titan now that Gar and Raven are adults?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Connor is not appearing anywhere right now? Would it be weird for him to be a teen titan now that Gar and Raven are adults?

Well the Titans United book is something, it has no ties to anything, which makes it pointless in contuity, just for enjoyment sake only.

Should he be older, Imo, yes, he should be solidly between 19 and 21 years old for sure. Will DC ever let him, I doubt it, they can milk the super BOY name for all its worth, and his younger, cooler version is very popular,, even though it keeps him in amber, when he was growing physically, mentally, power wise, and story potential wise. He could be the SUPER lines version of dick or wally easily, if they let him age and keep moving forward...... Atleast to the next level past being a "kid"

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Anybody get that Pic of him with kons shirt?
    Unfortunately his Twitter account is private so I couldn’t see it. I only know because Hypo shared it.

upload images to web

So while Jon is showing up lex, and Match is falling in love, kon is looking like a hot mess. Oh and the upside for him is thst he will get manipulated and turned bad for a couple issues. Yep folks this is what we are dealing with.

Least it’s not by choice but yeah I am so sick of the Supers turning evil. Enough already.

Here,while we are watching her abuse him, see them in another light