Extraordinary Member

Cover for Suicide Squad #13, part of the War for Earth-3 crossover:

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

Ultraman, Match and Earth 3 Connor?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Makes more sense to be Conner, since each cover has one member of each team. Looks like he is back to the t-shirt look, unfortunately.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Makes more sense to be Conner, since each cover has one member of each team. Looks like he is back to the t-shirt look, unfortunately.
    the outfit change and the haircut, even his build, hes bigger then the last time we saw him?
    are you sure thats the real connor?

the outfit change and the haircut, even his build, hes bigger then the last time we saw him?
    are you sure thats the real connor?
    There is no Superman in Earth-3, so Ultraman clone would have a U on his chest.

This covers are not final, so they might change. Or he did really went back to the t-shirt and jeans look.

Match's logo is also wrong.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Possible it's actually Lor-Zod since he's on Rick Flagg's team.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

Dare I hope my dream of Conner becoming the Superman of E3 actually has a chance of happening? We’ll find out soon enough. Ugh I hate that he’s back in the t-shirt look. Weird given how much I like that look for “Year One” Clark but I just don’t enjoy it for Conner anymore.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

There's no doubt in my mind it's Conner. He did promise he was coming after Waller. Looks like it's being setup for him to become the Superman of Earth 3. Also that Titan student is clearly Bolt. Everything seems to be falling in place.

I love the cover, besides those two S shield on Conner and Match,hopefully they fix them black and red before it gets published.

I really really hope that's our kon, and I really hope he actually plays a decent size part in this,and I really wish if they have given up on using him on the main earth, that he stays on earth 3 and becomes superman x,or superman 3,or super scion, or just kon-el.

I want a mix of the supersuit and the regular clothes look, neither by their self makes me totally happy anymore. I want a mix of looks, a mix of powers, a mix of personalities, and because bendis made his origin so flimsy a mix of some of the cool origins that we have thru all media (kesel, John's, titans, and YJ)
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Why y'all think he is going to be Superman of Earth 3? Cause of Future State? That's long gone. That supposed to be a Conner working for Waller, they already scratched that idea with Match.

Why would DC exile him on Earth 3 of all places when the rest of his friends are in the regular Earth?

Why y'all think he is going to be Superman of Earth 3? Cause of Future State? That's long gone. That supposed to be a Conner working for Waller, they already scratched that idea with Match.

Why would DC exile him on Earth 3 of all places when the rest of his friends are in the regular Earth?

We are trying to place him and his whole YJ generation somewhere better than being unused characters or background characters on the main earth.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Incredible Member

The Suicide Squad annual with Kon-El was orders of magnitude better than the vast majority of Thompson's run, so I'm excited for at least Kon's part in this crossover.

I’m assuming that the people thinking he will still be Superman of Earth-3 are assuming that somehow in this crossover Waller grabs the real Conner or something?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    We are trying to place him and his whole YJ generation somewhere better than being unused characters or background characters on the main earth.
    They should be used more, yes, but very is unlikely they're going to be heroes of Earth-3.
    Cassie is about to be part of Trial of Amazons and Tim is already confirmed to be in the batline in 2022.

Last page of Titans United looks pretty cool, nice looking update.