Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1496
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    There's no doubt in my mind it's Conner. He did promise he was coming after Waller. Looks like it's being setup for him to become the Superman of Earth 3. Also that Titan student is clearly Bolt. Everything seems to be falling in place.
    No somone said it, Lor zod is suppose to be here. I hope its not fakeout. But I would be wary covers lie

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    No somone said it, Lor zod is suppose to be here. I hope its not fakeout. But I would be wary covers lie

Lor would not wear the S shield, he wears the zod family crest
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Lor would not wear the S shield, he wears the zod family crest
    And I'm saying thing happen on covers that do not on the book. It would be a nice synergy if it was Connor, but unless he shows up at the academy in the next few issues I think not

And I'm saying thing happen on covers that do not on the book. It would be a nice synergy if it was Connor, but unless he shows up at the academy in the next few issues I think not

Covers are sometimes = obviously the colorists got kon and March's S shields wrong.

Conner didn't show up in the TTA book,but did in the SS annual, so he doesnt need to pop up in a book before he shows up for this crossover.

I want to post the last page here, waiting for the ok
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Lor-Zod will be there but as a part of Rick Flagg's crew but he's wearing completely different gear. Y'know with the Zod emblem. That's Conner. He's already appeared in the Suicide Squad annual and has beaf with Waller for using Match when she was trying to go after him. That gives him reason to join the fight.

Now let's see how fast I can get banned for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I like the redesign, I’ll admit that much
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

If that's Conner, well that's interesting. I kind of like it.

The level of badassery in thst design is very high.

Wonder if the suit does anything? Like absorb more solar energy like Primes suit, or can fire teleport bullets like the original BZ suit could.

I hope they treat him like a powerhouse here, seeing as though he was shown as a weakling most of this series.

And for God sakes give him ALL his kryptonian powers and levels, with all his TTK

Maybe in DC are considering to give Black Zero as nom de guerre to Conner. That is a option than I don't think anyone else thought here. Maybe a villanous name, but don't forget than Jason Todd, an ex-Robin today goes under the alias of Red Hood, the previous moniker of the Joker.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Maybe in DC are considering to give Black Zero as nom de guerre to Conner. That is a option than I don't think anyone else thought here. Maybe a villanous name, but don't forget than Jason Todd, an ex-Robin today goes under the alias of Red Hood, the previous moniker of the Joker.

I don't want him to be a villain, but refurbishong villian names for heroes is OK to me, mostly for heroes that are needing a name change, like Conner

Seeing as though the name black zero came from krypton 1st,I was thinking his BZ look is slightly reminiscent of the kryptonian armor from man of steel. Not completely of course, but enough where you can see something, and the fact that the original BZ got his name and mission statement from krypton kinda puts things together

So kon has shown up on 4 covers in the new solicits.
    War for earth 3
    Action comics
    Titans united
    Teen titans omnibus

Let's see the omnibus is a reprint of all Geoff Johns issues, 1440 pages.

The AC cover is a variant, not expecting anything there

Titans united,he will play "his part" in the comic, and then poof it will be gone, and not connected to anything

War for earth 3, Im hoping thst is him, and I'm hoping he and Match can team up to kick Ultraman ass. Obviously the artist didn't get the super suits right, hopefully get fixed by publishing date.

Sorry folks still not thrilled, just crossing fingers he gets something more someday.

Yeah I’m hoping he gets something spinning out of War for E3. Looks like April will be a big month for new books with JL getting a new writer and what not.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/