Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100 LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1496

I really wish the Titans United book was either in contuity with the comics, so we can have him being black zero, even if it's for a issue, and I wish it was more than what it is for the show. We know it's not with the show cause Conner and blackfire were strangers to each other before she started torturing him.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

The Titans show could do what Smallville season 11 did and had Conner powered exaclty the same way he is on Titans, but then added TK as his way of flight, which in turn let's him use TK. If the Titans show did this Imo he would be the greatest of all versions of kon easily. Fully powered kryptonian level clone, with TK, plus empathetic memory, to make him stand out and apart from being just another kryptonian super.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Incredible Member

Who is the red-headed woman doing push-ups in her cell in the 2nd photo??

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post

Lana I think, and that’s Clark not Conner btw.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Titans is the #4 Most Watched Show in the World

Blows my freaking mind that DC still can’t get the Titans comics to sell better and that they are refusing to do anything with Conner.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Interesting costume choices...

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post

Easy to get Clark and Conner mixed up, mostly when Clark is sporting a look thst looks more like a way Conner would be then him.

Titans is the #4 Most Watched Show in the World

Blows my freaking mind that DC still can’t get the Titans comics to sell better and that they are refusing to do anything with Conner.

DC has a agenda, and they are not wanting to break from it no matter what #s or we say.

Looks like the Titans of Tomorrow super suit, but with a couple extra red lines on his arms and his belt a Lil off.

Love the ToT suit, they could easily use it WITHOUT a cape and with a jacket (plus fingerless gloves) at anytime in the present.

Plis the powerset of the ToT superman was spot on, a superman with full kryptonian powers, plus TK,adding his mind as a trigger to use his TK is a way to keep him from outpacing all the other SUPERs.

Merry Christmas from the coolest and most unique member of the SUPER family