0 0%
  • Gib

1 1.72%
  • Destiny Gonzalez

2 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
    Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

WOOF!!! Really excited for all the drama of this coming issue! Next week?? YES!!!

It's weird that I appreciate the wordless art in the preview moreso than the art in the largely wordless previous issue.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    She WHAAAAAAT????!!! (( . ) ^ ( . ))

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    She WHAAAAAAT????!!! (( . ) ^ ( . ))
    Yeah, I'm kind of dumbfounded as to what her reasoning could be. But that can be said for a lot of decisions in this volume. She couldn't possibly have been thinking of doing Xavin a solid.

Yeah, I'm kind of dumbfounded as to what her reasoning could be. But that can be said for a lot of decisions in this volume. She couldn't possibly have been thinking of doing Xavin a solid.
    That's my guess -- Karolina wanting to do right by Xavin, especially now that she's with Nico.

I'm excited to see how all the various plots will wrap up, if this is the end for now.

-Pav, who is still hoping for a Runaways in Space reboot...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

It honestly feels like thirty issues too late for Karolina to grow a conscience, but if this all set up for a stealth reboot of Josie and the Pussycats in Space I'm down.

I really hope this actually ends in something significant and not as simple as the Majesdanian's forgiving and forgetting and letting Xavin go or Nico and Karolina getting to honeymoon in space.

As long as it doesn't end on too much of a cliffhanger I'll be content. It can be as final or tease future stories just don't leave us hanging for eight years.

I would assume she's asking for help with her illness she's had since the J-Team arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    That's my guess -- Karolina wanting to do right by Xavin, especially now that she's with Nico.

I'm excited to see how all the various plots will wrap up, if this is the end for now.
    Which, unfortunately, it is.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/runaways-...ion-by-marvel/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    I would assume she's asking for help with her illness she's had since the J-Team arc.
    I had completely forgotten about that. That plot development didn't stick into my mind at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Runaways is dead! We're free!

I'm kinda shocked they made this long good for them Marvel rarely let's titles not X-Men or Avengers get this high in issues.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Well, good to see Karolina doing SOMETHING about the Xavin situation. 12 years too late, but hey, at least someone remembered that maybe they shouldn't let their loved one rot in space jail for a crime they didn't commit.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not really a surprise as we had figured that for a while. My main theory was that Cebulski was really just letting the book go on because he has a soft spot for the franchise and they wanted to achieve that sweet 100th milestone, and it seems like that really was the case. I don't expect an ongoing relaunch anytime soon, so right now I'll just pray some of the characters can find their way to other books.