Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Keep dreaming, man. Gotta keep the dreams alive for all of us.

Instead we'll likely get 12 more Superman and Batman titles. Maybe a Batman and the JSA? Superman: King of Atlantis?
    Superman has nothing on The Bat when it comes to clogging up the schedule...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
    Just finished rereading Dan Abnett's Underworld/ Corum Rath Arc. Can't get enough of that Arc; the beautiful early artwork of Stjepan Sejic , the deep world lore of the Ninth Tride, the "DC Rebirth" reintroduction to Dolphin, Vulko and King Shark etc. And one of my favorite breakout characters; the Reverend Mother Cetea.

Attachment 106033

My only nitpick... Why oh Why did they kill off Kadaver? He had an awesome design, awesome powers; he had the makings of becoming a perfect addition to Aquaman's Rogues Gallery.

Attachment 106031

Attachment 106032
    Cetea and Kadaver were both inspired creations! At least we got to keep one of them.

Here's hoping the next writer doesn't just dump what came before and create their own new supporting cast...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Daaaamn... those underwater squats really pay off! Eat your heart out, Dick Grayson...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Cetea and Kadaver were both inspired creations! At least we got to keep one of them.

Here's hoping the next writer doesn't just dump what came before and create their own new supporting cast...
    Well Cetea has been made redundant by Mera, she better find a job and she brought all on herself LOL She has no place anymore in the book.

She hated Arthur and wanted Mera, with the later destroying her dreams. Not only the monarchy is over, Arthur & Mera married and living with their daughter at Amnesty and Cetea has to deal with the people ruling Atlantis and without a job.

Any new writer will pick up Arthur, Mera and Andy for sure, the rest we hope that they are kept, not that I have high hopes. Jackson will probably stay but the book needs the supporting cast although its getting crowded.
    Last edited by Goldrake; 02-13-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Cetea was Atlantis's own Olenna Tyrell.

In any fantasy epic, there's always room for the machinations of a scheming, sharp tongued old matriarch, isn't there?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

In any fantasy epic, there's always room for the machinations of a scheming, sharp tongued old matriarch, isn't there?
    with how she handled the Atlantean pandemic she might be facing criminal charges LOL
    what a fool she thought she could control Mera!

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Why mess with what works?

Incredible Member

It's ironic you say that, cause I imagined the late great Diana Rigg voicing her.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
    It's ironic you say that, cause I imagined the late great Diana Rigg voicing her.
    I could vibe with that too, tbh.

I think I heard her as Margo Martindale. Especially in 'Blow the Man Down'.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 02-13-2021 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarFarr View Post
    Well Cetea has been made redundant by Mera, she better find a job and she brought all on herself LOL She has no place anymore in the book.

She hated Arthur and wanted Mera, with the later destroying her dreams. Not only the monarchy is over, Arthur & Mera married and living with their daughter at Amnesty and Cetea has to deal with the people ruling Atlantis and without a job.

Any new writer will pick up Arthur, Mera and Andy for sure, the rest we hope that they are kept, not that I have high hopes. Jackson will probably stay but the book needs the supporting cast although its getting crowded.
    Didn't Mera have her locked up?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Didn't Mera have her locked up?
    yeah but she was released by Vulko and is shown seeing how she mishandled the pandemic(sounds familiar).

Practically with the monarchy dissolved, she has no role anymore and will have to deal with the people who are now governing.

I see her working as a maid for Vulko LOL

Valentines Day is almost here and from Atlantis we get our King and Queen .16602210_1341093105914240_5268443138389535526_o.jpg

Valentines Day is almost here and from Atlantis we get our King and Queen .16602210_1341093105914240_5268443138389535526_o.jpg
    Love under the sea never looked so good .

large-9560935.jpg
    Guys I need your help, for a friend of mine who is trying to buy Aquaman 66 issue. However Its seems sold out(the only endless winter issue so), tried to help him but to no avail neither on Amazon, ebay etc. The only one I found price was not worth it and another that doesn't ship overseas and he is from Europe. Any idea from where?
    Last edited by Goldrake; 02-14-2021 at 02:50 PM.

Incredible Member

large-9560935.jpg
    Guys I need your help, for a friend of mine who is trying to buy Aquaman 66 issue. However Its seems sold out(the only endless winter issue so), tried to help him but to no avail neither on Amazon, ebay etc. The only one I found price was not worth it and another that doesn't ship overseas and he is from Europe. Any idea from where?
    Try Mile High Comics. They have a huge selection and they ship to European countries.

https://www.milehighcomics.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse
    Just finished rereading Dan Abnett's Underworld/ Corum Rath Arc. Can't get enough of that Arc; the beautiful early artwork of Stjepan Sejic , the deep world lore of the Ninth Tride, the "DC Rebirth" reintroduction to Dolphin, Vulko and King Shark etc.
    Heck yes!
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 02-14-2021 at 05:42 PM.