Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
For all we know, Jess could be the "LGBTQ+ best friend who Andi is extremely close to" archetype I've seen a billion times over both in-person and in media. I hope we're not going there, but all we know is they have a very intimate relationship and all interpersonal relationships are banned for League members.

For my money? They're interested in one another. That's how I read it, but I also stopped and realized it's portrayed in a way that DC can always pull back if they want to. It's not as explicit as Helena in Bat/Cat having been referred to seeing a woman. As for FS Aquaman going into it, yeah, if Jon Kent can have fans furious he didn't end up with Kathy from Tomasi's Superman there's no reason she can't form a proto-crush on someone regardless of gender. It's not a big deal.

I must be an idiot because I thought the big talking point was going to be how she basically surfs water in the laziest way possible. She's just drawn to be flying with a small trail of water. :/
Shea has confirmed that FS - Aquaman is gonna be big gay adventures - now make of that what you want