Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Some personal insights about Andy from FS - Justice League - she has great potential - in this issue she really stands out from the rest.
    - Her relationship with Jess "Flash" seems not just flirting... I would like if its explored more.
    - She is not a copy of her Mother, although she is quick tempered as Mera.
    - Unlike with her father, they seem not to struggle with what to do with her on a Justice League book.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Your Target carries omni's?!

The only thing I ever find at the ones around me are random banged up TPB copies of Watchmen, The Dark Knight Returns, or Kingdom Come. :-/
    Nope I got it online. If you search “omnibuses” on the Target website the deal might still be going.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Nope I got it online. If you search “omnibuses” on the Target website the deal might still be going.
    Ha! Of course. You kids and your internets...

*facepalm*
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Your Target carries omni's?!

The only thing I ever find at the ones around me are random banged up TPB copies of Watchmen, The Dark Knight Returns, or Kingdom Come. :-/
    Really, am I just not looking hard enough? It's all airport novels and kids books when I bother to glance at reading material at the Targets here.

Then again, I'm usually not paying a lot of attention in Targets. Hah.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Really, am I just not looking hard enough? It's all airport novels and kids books when I bother to glance at reading material at the Targets here.

Then again, I'm usually not paying a lot of attention in Targets. Hah.
    Now that I think about it (and since this is the Aquaman thread), I also see copies of that "Throne of Atlantis" reprint (with the Momoa cover).

These too are banged up.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

FSJL20209AndyCurry127786000641.jpg

Andy's xebellian spirit "Back off Batman"

Quote Originally Posted by MarFarr View Post
    FSJL20209AndyCurry127786000641.jpg

Andy's xebellian spirit "Back off Batman"
    Channeling Wolverine there...

7802603-04.jpg

Aquaman: Echoes of A Life Lived Well Trade paperback, collecting Aquaman #58-65. Has just been released by DC

BANNED

https://youtu.be/Iu0-yauUwGk

Thought this was near surprising it’s my first time seeing this

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    https://youtu.be/Iu0-yauUwGk

Thought this was near surprising it’s my first time seeing this
    really? DC Super Hero Girls: Legends of Atlantis

BANNED

I heard when that was coming out I never tuned in to it though wasn’t it being release on the DC Homepage?

I heard when that was coming out I never tuned in to it though wasn’t it being release on the DC Homepage?
    its always nice seeing Arthur and Mera getting more recognition and exposure. A decade ago we would have only dreamed of all the attention they are being given now, although it still lacking in many ways, but alas better than nothing.
    Qa4KPB9CZa-O1o5CEmvkFpfOUY28jjeJ4simwQ2FnlE.jpg
    When I saw it, I said I must be dreaming, Aquaman and Mera in Timesquare.

BANNED

Definitely agree I was ecstatic about it myself. I feel DC still somewhere along the line dropped the ball since the release of his movie and even leading up to it.

I’m surfing YouTube and finding stuff I’m just seeing for the first time and I think that’s wild
    https://youtu.be/FrjDFLh1qPs

I don’t think he got any variant covers or anything special for his movie premier month. Can’t remember if they did anything but give him a couple more pages for his 75th. After the throne of Atlantis animated movie he got sidelined in that universe, and I still have no clue why he wasn’t a founding member either, given Shazam didn’t really do anything either. Constantly being absent in the JL title doesn’t help either.

I’m pretty curious to see how Bendis handles him though in JL. He’s not the writer I’d imagine penning Aquaman but if I enjoy what he does on JL I’d definitely be apart of the movement to get him on the main book.

I also don’t think any of the lack of capitalizing on Aquaman’s film is necessarily irreparable. I think having him appear in that JSA movie is a step in the right direction.

Definitely agree I was ecstatic about it myself. I feel DC still somewhere along the line dropped the ball since the release of his movie and even leading up to it.

I’m surfing YouTube and finding stuff I’m just seeing for the first time and I think that’s wild
    https://youtu.be/FrjDFLh1qPs

I don’t think he got any variant covers or anything special for his movie premier month. Can’t remember if they did anything but give him a couple more pages for his 75th. After the throne of Atlantis animated movie he got sidelined in that universe, and I still have no clue why he wasn’t a founding member either, given Shazam didn’t really do anything either. Constantly being absent in the JL title doesn’t help either.

I’m pretty curious to see how Bendis handles him though in JL. He’s not the writer I’d imagine penning Aquaman but if I enjoy what he does on JL I’d definitely be apart of the movement to get him on the main book.

I also don’t think any of the lack of capitalizing on Aquaman’s film is necessarily irreparable. I think having him appear in that JSA movie is a step in the right direction.
    aquamanxmstudios.JPG
    04.jpg

they are catching up although they need more effort, these statues are the latest to come out or coming soon, mostly sold out or you find one at a hefty price

PS- For Bendis fingers crossed, he could either use him well or make him a joke again as many fear. My only hope is that being KSD's pal he won't alter him that much.
    Last edited by Goldrake; 02-11-2021 at 04:09 PM.