Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    BANNED

95C896EF-FA9E-4515-808C-5DB193583BA1.jpg

Damn him and the magic that runs in his bloodline (paraphrasing)

BANNED

2F902155-24FE-494A-A51B-8EB407A9A426.jpg

Just the fact they translated this outfit onto the movies when a lot said it was a silly costume that wouldn’t work is an accomplishment

BANNED

The trident reminds me of the Little Mermaid ��*♀️

Tat design is really interesting.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/aqua...lans-spoilers/

So, cool to hear a new Aquaman series potentially but not sure if this means that Arthur will remember Arthur Jr. and his death or Andy suddenly has a big brother.

I will wonder if this means Alan Scott while looking for JSA finds an aqua child.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

I’m definitely curious to see how they forgot they had a son. Given the time displaced shenanigans they had for A.J. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went that route. But if Post-Crisis continuity is anything to be merged with current continuity Aquaman should have more than just the one son. He’s also missing a sister and I wonder what that would mean for characters like Garth who is also missing a kid with Dolphin nonetheless and characters like Atlan who is now an evil ancestor.

Be really interesting if they explain a lot of that but I’d imagine a lot of it would also have to be ignored. Be nice to see Cerdian return as well though if Wally and Roy get their kids back.

I think they’ll just have Mera get pregnant again.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

They just introduced a daughter, I'm not sure if it's time to bring back Arthur Jr. unless it's to remember Manta killed him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I think they’ll just have Mera get pregnant again.
    I’m hoping that’s not the case atleast not anytime soon. As grim as it seems I think I’d rather their sons death be addressed in continuity or at the very least if they want to be less grim the thought of his potential death. It’s just I can’t imagine how they’d make it work and it make sense which I think is the intriguing part of the idea.

I mean Death Metal did undo deaths, reset some ages, and restored continuity. Maybe it’s just as simple as when characters like Roy Harper got brought back so did someone like Arthur Jr. Heck maybe he will be older similar to young Justice or Batman: Brave and the bold.

I do think it would be funny if Alan Scott’s just looking for lost JSA members and he just comes across Arthur Jr.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Now I'm imagining a revived Arthur Jr. still traumatized by his death from Black Manta that he goes kind of moody like he was in the Brave and the Bold cartoon.

BANNED

Be funnier if a kid from a founding JL member joins up with the JSA on top of that. I still think it would be an issue of explaining his lack of mentioning and his whereabouts up until the point of his potential return. I’d definitely be curious about what they did with him on top of all that.

I’m really hoping Mera isn’t pregnant again though anytime soon.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

What's considered by Aquaman fans to be the best run after Peter David's?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now I'm imagining a revived Arthur Jr. still traumatized by his death from Black Manta that he goes kind of moody like he was in the Brave and the Bold cartoon.
    So long as he’s not summoning zombie fish like Brightest Day Aquaman he should be fine.
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    What's considered by Aquaman fans to be the best run after Peter David's?
    It’s definitely Johns for me. Which I feel honestly took a lot of the Aquaman mythos already established and improved upon them. PAD would honestly be second to Johns for me.

Outside that it would be probably stories like Night Gods which is more of a one shot with Aquaman/Etrigan a team up that seems unlikely but worked extremely well given the context of the story and definitely needs a follow up.

As well as Alex Ross’s Justice story which isn’t necessarily an Aquaman centric story but definitely has Aquaman at the forefront and gives a pretty good insight on the character, his abilities as well as provides and awesome story.