Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Pelo menos Arthur vai ter uma camisa em Aquaman: The Becoming

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/0...n-the-becoming

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Pelo menos Arthur vai ter uma camisa em Aquaman: The Becoming

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/0...n-the-becoming
    Finally! Finally he's wearing the scalemail again !!!

Of course it's in a mini where Jackson, who has barely been Aqualad, is now suddenly becoming Aquaman...but beggars can't be choosers.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Johnson write more Arthur, would even like to see him write the main book.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

I wouldn’t mind seeing Johnson write more Arthur, would even like to see him write the main book.
    Oh hey, it's Murk .

Can we please bring the scalemail back? It's hard for me to keep taking him seriously like this. I know some like the tatoos but they're just...there.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh hey, it's Murk .

Can we please bring the scalemail back? It's hard for me to keep taking him seriously like this. I know some like the tatoos but they're just...there.
    I honestly find him looking way better without the orang mail nowadays. It's iconic sure, but Arthur looks better without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I honestly find him looking way better without the orang mail nowadays. It's iconic sure, but Arthur looks better without them.
    I cannot get into shirtless Aquaman at all, but to each their own .

I just don't get why they're keeping him shirtless. It just feels really outdated and...not even really sensible since it's not like the tattoos actually do anything and they're the only reason he's shirtless.

But there's no beating this:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I can't say I miss them myself, either. Arthur is rocking his current look too much for me to miss the orange scale mail.

I guess to me the shirtless look just doesn't really look like Arthur, even keeping PAD's take in mind, and it doesn't fit his character as I envision him, but I guess he's been through a lot.

But I just don't see the need for him to keep going shirtless. Just feels like a weird character choice to keep going. Unless it's about fanservice and showing him off shirtless? I dunno.

I could complain about the beard too, but that's another thing.

This is still my guy:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess to me the shirtless look just doesn't really look like Arthur, even keeping PAD's take in mind, and it doesn't fit his character as I envision him, but I guess he's been through a lot.

But I just don't see the need for him to keep going shirtless. Just feels like a weird character choice to keep going. Unless it's about fanservice and showing him off shirtless? I dunno.

I could complain about the beard too, but that's another thing.

This is still my guy:

I don't mind him being shirtless and sporting a beard; but I have to admit his classic look is still my favorite. Especially when drawn by Ivan Reis.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Second to last supposed to be DCYou?

I have to say, I always liked Aquaman's Flashpoint design as well:

I like the red scale with the black bottom and yellow trim. While Emperor Aquaman definitely had his flaws, I gotta admit a part of me did like the idea of an AU militant Aquaman.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Incredible Member

Just getting back in DC comics. Is DC publishing an Aquaman ongoing at this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Just getting back in DC comics. Is DC publishing an Aquaman ongoing at this time?
    Nope, but Arthur will be in a team up mini with Green Arrow starting in Oct

He's also going to be in the Injustice movie, voiced by Derek Philips.