Page 46 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dial H for Hero?
    I thought so too.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    No..they até in the LAST DAYS OF THE DC UNIVERSE, even Mirage and Terra
    Attachment 111579
    Only Terra and Mirage appear here, and it's not Terra II... unless DC goes ahead and retcons their retcon with regards to her. The original Terra is alive again and last we heard, repentant. Chances of Team Titans appearing are low.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Not sure what they will do to Terra and Jericho post Infinte Froniter.

So it's probably the sequence of events mentioned in Future State with the H-Dial then. Wonder if things stay the same
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Most major Titans characters aren't in a good place currently. Even the teaching staff on TTA could be better suited than they are, and I say that as someone who has been enjoying TTA.

Honestly I wish there was a separate ongoing Titans cast starring the teachers and/or some of the other characters.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Most major Titans characters aren't in a good place currently. Even the teaching staff on TTA could be better suited than they are, and I say that as someone who has been enjoying TTA.

Honestly I wish there was a separate ongoing Titans cast starring the teachers and/or some of the other characters.
    Agree with you on the teaching staff, they never struck me as the types to open a school and it feels like the writers are forcing square pegs into a round hole. They barely have a presence in TTA. It's a step up from getting killed off for shock value or getting turned into a villain, but not an ideal situation.

There should be another book with more focus on the teachers and other characters from the franchise, but DC doesn't seem interested.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Terra could work on the Outsiders. Not sure what could be done with Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Agree with you on the teaching staff, they never struck me as the types to open a school and it feels like the writers are forcing square pegs into a round hole. They barely have a presence in TTA. It's a step up from getting killed off for shock value or getting turned into a villain, but not an ideal situation.

There should be another book with more focus on the teachers and other characters from the franchise, but DC doesn't seem interested.
    But they will have another tittle
    TNSU-Cv2-00211.jpg

Astonishing Member

TNSU-Cv2-00211.jpg
    I was talking about a title in the main universe. That being said, I"m looking forward to reading it.

TNSU-Cv2-00211.jpg
    It's not an ongoing and it's got a super vague status as far as continuity goes. Something set in the main reality would be ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Titans Unite for New DC Comic
    by Cavan Scott

For the last few months I’ve been teasing a superhero comic I’ve been writing and now the news is out.

Titans United is a seven issue mini-series which launches from DC on 14th September.

Here’s the solicitation:

Fans of the HBO Titans series will recognise the line-up, especially when we add Hawk and Dove to the mix. Yes, it’s the HBO roster, but these are definitely the characters’ comic counterparts. In fact, the brief from our editor, Michael McCalister, was to take as much inspiration from the original Wolfman and Perez New Teen Titans run of the 1980s as we could.

One of my aims with this series is to give a chance for fans of the show an entry point to the comics while also giving long-time fans a fun adventure they can enjoy too. Basically the watchword of the series is fun, fun, fun. I’ve been asked if the story takes place in main comics continuity and what I’ll say is that we’re canon adjacent. Basically, our series is 100% bound by canon, but doesn’t break anything either.

I’m really enjoying working with penciller Jose Luis and inker Jonas Trindade again, both of which I’ve worked with on Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace and our Hawkman & Hawkgirl short in this year’s DC Comic’s Valentine Special.

Check out some samples of the art for issue one, coloured by the wonderful Rex Lokus.

You have no idea what it means to be writing a character with a big S on his chest!

More news on this series soon, but in the meantime keep your eyes glued to my Twitter and Instagram for more Titans goodness.

Source: https://cavanscott.com/2021/06/22/ti...-new-dc-comic/

I never read anything written by Cavan Scott. Is he good?
    Maybe it is canon

Extraordinary Member

Critics are saying good thing about the the first few episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Critics are saying good thing about the the first few episodes
    That's a change of pace...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post

What did you think of Shazam #1? Obviously it's going to focus more on Billy as it goes on, but as a single issue it's relatively high page-count for the teachers made me feel better about their smaller involvement in the last few TTA issues - they worked really well in concert.

If sales hold up, I wouldn't be surprised to see another four issue mini run alongside the series once Shazam wraps up to build the world in the same way. My guess would be the story of the "original" Red X plot.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    What did you think of Shazam #1? Obviously it's going to focus more on Billy as it goes on, but as a single issue it's relatively high page-count for the teachers made me feel better about their smaller involvement in the last few TTA issues - they worked really well in concert.

If sales hold up, I wouldn't be surprised to see another four issue mini run alongside the series once Shazam wraps up to build the world in the same way. My guess would be the story of the "original" Red X plot.
    I haven't read Shazam yet.