Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Now that is funny!

Is Jay telling Jakeem off for swearing there, or because he was talking to Bart?

Does the Young Justice team trying to recruit Star Spangled Kid count? They didn't even know she was a girl until they met. Of course Courtney turned them down because she'd already joined the JSA. To this day Stargirl is one of the few DC teen heroes never to have been a Titan. Incidentally, she'll be teaming up with current Teen Titans member Red Arrow in her Spring Break Special.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is Jay telling Jakeem off for swearing there, or because he was talking to Bart?

Does the Young Justice team trying to recruit Star Spangled Kid count? They didn't even know she was a girl until they met. Of course Courtney turned them down because she'd already joined the JSA. To this day Stargirl is one of the few DC teen heroes never to have been a Titan. Incidentally, she'll be teaming up with current Teen Titans member Red Arrow in her Spring Break Special.
    He was talking to both Jakeem and Bart, in the full context Bart talking to Jakeem realized they lived in the same city but different schools. Bart says school blows and Jay yells at him so he says I don’t like it and then Jakeem swears.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I think there was a story arc in Teen Titans (the one in where Marvin died I think by the monster dog and Cassie was again struggling with her powers), that some of the Titans interacted with the young JSA members (I remember the interaction of Cyclone and Red Devil). In the next arc when they were looking for new members, Red Devil tried to recruit a lot of teen heroes for the team and that included Stargirl, Cyclone, Damage and Tomcat who rejected it because they were already in the JSA.

I remember reading Teen Titans Academy #1, where there was a panel showing Robin (Dick Grayson) revealing Himself as Red X to Beast Boy, Cyborg, Raven and Starfire similar to the 2003 TV show and there was another panel that shows them fighting two Red Xs. Other titans such as Donna Troy and Kid Flash was not there so maybe what if they were the two Red Xs as well to keep or they know Dick's identity as Red X so they keep it as a secret to the other titans because Dick, Wally and Donna were part of the OG Teen Titans and are very close to each other and it what caused them not to trust Robin at that time.

Teen Titans Academy #5
    story by Tim Sheridan
    art by Steve Lieber
    cover by Rafa Sandoval
    ON SALE: 7/27/21
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    card stock variant cover by Philip Tan
    US $4.99

After launching their own investigation into the identity of Red X, Gotham City expatriates and new Titans Academy students Bratgirl, Chupacabra, and Megabat come face to face with the mysterious figure in the flesh. With the tables turned, this Bat Pack of kids must reveal their own secret origins to their masked captor!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

Teen Titans Academy #5
    story by Tim Sheridan
    art by Steve Lieber
    cover by Rafa Sandoval
    ON SALE: 7/27/21
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    card stock variant cover by Philip Tan
    US $4.99

After launching their own investigation into the identity of Red X, Gotham City expatriates and new Titans Academy students Bratgirl, Chupacabra, and Megabat come face to face with the mysterious figure in the flesh. With the tables turned, this Bat Pack of kids must reveal their own secret origins to their masked captor!
    So. Many. Bat-inspired. Kids.

Preview for the second issue of Academy, this time with Red X hunting down a wheelchair bound Bolt.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/04/26/dc...ans-academy-2/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Why on Earth wouldn't she have her blades on at all times, except when in bed? This situation was easily preventable.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Cyborg and Beast Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why on Earth wouldn't she have her blades on at all times, except when in bed? This situation was easily preventable.
    Maybe he broke them in an earlier fight we haven't seen yet and she is rushing to get spares? Hard to say we literally have no context for why this is happening other then Red X attacking bolt.
    Words to live by.

I gotta say that I LOVE the art in TT Academy. Sandoval has really upped his game and the colors are phenomenal too.
    I still don't care about Red X, but the book is nice to look at.

Incredible Member

It's kinda strange to see Nightwing the same height as Cyborg and towering over Starfire. I wonder if Matt could be a certain Super son from the Superman and Lois tv show?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I gotta say that I LOVE the art in TT Academy. Sandoval has really upped his game and the colors are phenomenal too.
    I still don't care about Red X, but the book is nice to look at.
    Art is the only thing this book has going for it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by abetterday View Post
    It's kinda strange to see Nightwing the same height as Cyborg and towering over Starfire. I wonder if Matt could be a certain Super son from the Superman and Lois tv show?
    You think he's Jordan Kent? I suppose falling out of the sky could be caused by him popping out of an AU.