Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

That's cool. I would totally buy that Titans book.

Is Takara on any titles after February? I think Sandoval and he have similar styles. I wouldn't mind if they rotated art duties on TTA.

So we learned a bit more about the new student Bolt today from Suicide Squad

spoilers:
    Turns out she has a criminal background, not a villain but a criminal, but wants to make and be a superhero.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    OMG! If it were true, that would be so awesome!

But why would Holly want anything to do with Hank, since he's the one who eviscerated her during Blackest Night.
    I'm pretty sure this isn't anything official. All the different designs seem like a commission to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Holly is the other Hawk, not Dove. This seems to be a costume redesign anyway, as her mask is missing.
    I'm aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    To me her costume looks like a version of Dove costume from the Titans.
    This is a good catch though. I really just wanna know what it is haha.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

"This whole year's gonna be huge, you guys. I just know it."

March 2. #DCInfiniteFrontier

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

spoilers:
    Turns out she has a criminal background, not a villain but a criminal, but wants to make and be a superhero.
    end of spoilers
    That's good to hear, although it makes me wonder if she was turning to a life of crime before she realized villainy wasn't what she wanted, in which case what would make her turn to crime in the first place.

Black female character with the afro looks like Marvel character Debrii.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Anyone else notice that the guy who I assume is Jakeem Thunder (backwards baseball cap up front) is holding the first issue of New Teen Titans #1
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Was she a criminal before joining the school or did that happen afterwards?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Was she a criminal before joining the school or did that happen afterwards?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    She seems to indicate some criminal history before she went to Titans Academy as she wanted to be a hero. From what I’ve seen or heard online a comment relating to her family has started some to think that she’s related to Reverse Flash or something assuming that it is the Speed Force she is connected to that gives her powers.
    end of spoilers
    Words to live by.

Ugh, spoilers:
    if she's related to Eobard Thawne, she really should be in the main Flash book - as it would mean she's related to Bart (whose mother is a Thawne).

Also, that would be a rip off of Wallace, whose father was New 52's Reverse Flash.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Black female character with the afro looks like Marvel character Debrii.
    I wonder if that's supposed to be Tanya Spears, Power Girl II? Powerhouse, as she's called in Future State Shazam.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-04-2021 at 11:57 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ugh, spoilers:
    if she's related to Eobard Thawne, she really should be in the main Flash book - as it would mean she's related to Bart (whose mother is a Thawne).

Also, that would be a rip off of Wallace, whose father was New 52's Reverse Flash.
    end of spoilers
    I think they’re might be a misunderstanding.

spoilers:
    it was actually more a theory I heard then what actually was explained about her, it’s just that what her exact words of “I started as a criminal. Wrong Family. Wrong Time. Whatever” got people speculating because we have no idea how she got her speed powers.
    end of spoilers
    Words to live by.

Full page:

Tim Sheridan interview:

He seems like a cool guy and it's very excited about his book. Didn't spill the beans about what is coming tho.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Full page:

Tim Sheridan interview:

He seems like a cool guy and it's very excited about his book. Didn't spill the beans about what is coming tho.
    he seems like a cool guy, I'd be more enthusiastic about his work but I just hate Cybeast so fucking much. iunno what this man was thinking on that one.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    he seems like a cool guy, I'd be more enthusiastic about his work but I just hate Cybeast so fucking much. iunno what this man was thinking on that one.
    Yeah, that was pretty bad, it's more like Beast Boy with Cyborg armor than a combined person. Thankfully Cybeast is staying in the future after Future State is over.

Future State Teen Titans #2:

Second issue was good, but still kinda confusing.

I liked the voices of most of the cast, but the amount of "Mister and Miss" by Shazam and Red X kinda got on my nerves.
    The splash page with a bunch of Titans was cool (With Kid Eternity, Red Devil, Lorena and even Osiris).

Red X personality is not like i was expect at all. I thought he was more like a Bakugo type of characters, but he is more like Deku. He is so formal.

In the end, i enjoyed, but i hope that the main series have a better pace. I know Sheridan only had two issues to tell this Future State story, but i couldn't help but feel that everything was so quick and rushed to a point of confusion.