Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Might be just a commission, but i wouldn't mind see a book with this team.
    Raven looks like she's in an older costume. As are Damian, Starfire, and Stephanie.

Jon Kent in the classic Superboy duds? Or Conner?

Who is that between Hawk and Beast Boy and below Emiko?

Krypto is kind of random.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Raven looks like she's in an older costume. As are Damian, Starfire, and Stephanie.

Cassie Wondergirl

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Cassie Wondergirl
    Doesn't looks like cassie tho. She has a feathery cape, looks more like Dove. Make sense to be next to Hawk.

I assumed that was Jon because Conner only ever wore a cape when he was with the Legion of Super-Heroes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Doesn't looks like cassie tho. She has a feathery cape, looks more like Dove. Make sense to be next to Hawk.
    Yeah, Dove makes sense. I was only thrown off because of the lack of her domino mask and whatever the heck is going on with her torso area.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Yeah, Dove makes sense. I was only thrown off because of the lack of her domino mask and whatever the heck is going on with her torso area.
    The torso area's kinda like Wonder Woman's modern uniform, and that's why I was thinking that it's a Wonder character too

Also I just realize that the Aqua guy is Garth and not Aquaman, now that we know this is a Titans shot.

Would love it if this was something in the works, but I doubt it. As others have pointed out, Damian wouldn't be there right now and Jon is in the wrong costume. Also I'm thinking DC would make them use Aqualad and not Tempest.

I wish it was happening because I would jump for joy just having Blue Beetle back in a monthly title.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Agreed. Donna was like an aunt to Lian. If nobody in the Arrow family was able to take care of her (we know Cheshire wouldn't want to), Donna would probably adopt her.

Despite a publication history lasting 24 years, Lian was only five years old, according to her gravestone. Born 2004, died 2009.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Lian_Harper_(New_Earth)
    Adds to how unnecessary her death was. Like Franklin Richards she could have stayed 5 years old forever. They can always do Earth 2 style alternate universes to show a grown up Lian Harper.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I don't think the girl is Dawn, I think it's Holly. Her hair not being in a ponytail is basically a giveaway there.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I don't think the girl is Dawn, I think it's Holly. Her hair not being in a ponytail is basically a giveaway there.
    OMG! If it were true, that would be so awesome!

But why would Holly want anything to do with Hank, since he's the one who eviscerated her during Blackest Night.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 01-25-2021 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Agreed. Donna was like an aunt to Lian. If nobody in the Arrow family was able to take care of her (we know Cheshire wouldn't want to)
    She did depending on who was writing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Holly is the other Hawk, not Dove. This seems to be a costume redesign anyway, as her mask is missing.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-26-2021 at 04:31 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

To me her costume looks like a version of Dove costume from the Titans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah if that’s Damian i see there I can’t see it being an official book considering Williamson’s ongoing is about him cutting ties with Batman and the titans.
    It can be Tim, he has been painted very much like him lately. And this, in principle, would be logical, given the presence of Stephanie in the team. Or it was misleading, and in the end he will reunite with them, we, in principle, do not know where Williamson's run will come, but he said that this is a return to the heroic path.
    The team looks interesting, but I never liked the options where there is more than one Bat-family member.

Might be just a commission, but i wouldn't mind see a book with this team.

Looks like the superboy from the Generations Shattered book
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.