Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    its been one of her powers for years it just she cant do it on command like other people can. her raven mini from 2006- 07 had her do this.
    That's true. I really liked that mini series.

Extraordinary Member

Their premonitions

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    And it was so bad that TNT passed, they had to make their own channel for this thing to see light, not even the CW wanted it, they should have known better. I'm really starting to associate the Batfmilly with creative bankruptcy.
    I don't think that's quite how it happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Since when could Raven sense the future? Either way some characters better watch out if the future state 4 horsemen are a thing....though 100% unsure of how that all relates to all that stuff with the rock of eternity in hell.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/05/21/dc...cademy-2021-3/
    Might be just me but I still find Gar and Raven cute together.

Vic's "robotic" voice is annoying. The guy already looks like a robot, who decided he needed to sound like one too.

Astonishing Member

If the upper classmen are members of the previous TT team, the academy is not as secure ass the Titans think.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Vic's "robotic" voice is annoying. The guy already looks like a robot, who decided he needed to sound like one too.
    Yeah, I don't get why they're doing that. Or Beast boy having green outlines around his speech bubbles.

Is it supposed to just make them standout? They're not even doing Raven's anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    If the upper classmen are members of the previous TT team, the academy is not as secure ass the Titans think.
    Two thirds of it is the previous team. Robin and Djinn had left the team, so when the Academy absorbed it they assigned Bunker from the New 52 Teen Titans and Jakeem Thunder from the Justice Society to replace them. They might have fared OK against the Suicide Squad, if not for Waller's secret weapon - Superboy. Not only can Conner probably easily hand their asses to them, they won't want to fight him, as he's an ex-Teen Titan himself.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Two thirds of it is the previous team. Robin and Djinn had left the team, so when the Academy absorbed it they assigned Bunker from the New 52 Teen Titans and Jakeem Thunder from the Justice Society to replace them. They might have fared OK against the Suicide Squad, if not for Waller's secret weapon - Superboy. Not only can Conner probably easily hand their asses to them, they won't want to fight him, as he's an ex-Teen Titan himself.
    I could see Connor throwing the fight to spite Waller, he obviously doesn't want to be on the Suicide Squad. The ideal situation would be this storyline ending with Connor getting freed from the Squad, but I feel like writers are going to use this as a fake heel turn(Connor isn't actually a bad guy, but the upperclassman might think he went over to the dark side). Or writers might have another character bail out the TT/ upperclassmen.

The upperclassmen team is breaking up by the looks of it. Crush is off to be reunited with her father, and Stargirl just pinched two more members.
    spoilers:
    She's getting a solo book which Red Arrow will co-star in, and the JSA will be back with Jakeem Thunder included.
    end of spoilers
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The upperclassmen team is breaking up by the looks of it. Crush is off to be reunited with her father, and Stargirl just pinched two more members.
    spoilers:
    She's getting a solo book which Red Arrow will co-star in, and the JSA will be back with Jakeem Thunder included.
    end of spoilers
    Not too surprised given Academy’s focus more on the older Titans and the new students.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Issue talked about potentially replacing her, hopefully its someone we already know and not one of the new kids(none of them have clicked with me yet).

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Issue talked about potentially replacing her, hopefully its someone we already know and not one of the new kids(none of them have clicked with me yet).
    My money is on Shazam
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    My money is on Shazam
    Maybe, but Shazam joining their roster feels like a downgrade for him. I'd say Shazam on the main Titans roster would be a downgrade too, since he has his own franchise.

Besides, he's suffering power problems right now, which I assume will be a big plot point in his solo book that's coming up.

Maybe they could replace Crush with Wonder Girl? Cassie, not Yara. She's in limbo now that Young Justice has split up.

Incredible Member

Besides, he's suffering power problems right now, which I assume will be a big plot point in his solo book that's coming up.

Maybe they could replace Crush with Wonder Girl? Cassie, not Yara. She's in limbo now that Young Justice has split up.
    Would def commit to this book if it became Cassie’s new home.