Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    When did jakeem thunder join? And when did bunker come back?
    Jakeem and Bunker joined before Teen Titans academy #1 off panel.

Astonishing Member

Watched Titans episode 4+5. The only thing they've done right is to flesh out Jason's descent into madness and face-heel turn. Starfire releasing Blackfire from jail for reasons makes no sense and will wind up screwing everyone over.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Like to see updated versions of the Team Titans, as students it could be a kick
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    Like to see updated versions of the Team Titans, as students it could be a kick
    I'd prefer the Team Titans to be an independent team, not students.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I'd prefer the Team Titans to be an independent team, not students.
    Being under the OG titans prevents them from being suddenly shut down

So I'm guessing Starfire is probably next...

Dick AND Damian? Yeah Starfire probably would be next... and I can see the series doing a love triangle thing involving Damian and Raven, who's already established to be with Beast Boy. Damian and Rachel have been paired up previously in animation. Why else include Damian in what up to now has been looking like a New Teen Titans adaptation? After Starfire, I'd expect Cyborg, and then the team to form. Won't surprise me if they omit Kid Flash and Wonder Girl, who are both missing from the 2003 cartoon's team (Wally showed up in the final season and Donna never, if I'm not mistaken).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Dick AND Damian? Yeah Starfire probably would be next... and I can see the series doing a love triangle thing involving Damian and Raven, who's already established to be with Beast Boy. Damian and Rachel have been paired up previously in animation. Why else include Damian in what up to now has been looking like a New Teen Titans adaptation? After Starfire, I'd expect Cyborg, and then the team to form. Won't surprise me if they omit Kid Flash and Wonder Girl, who are both missing from the 2003 cartoon's team (Wally showed up in the final season and Donna never, if I'm not mistaken).
    I should hope the writers have better sense than to include a BB,Raven and Damian love triangle.

By the way did the Beast Boy and Raven graphic novel come out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not gonna happen.

"Beast Boy loves Raven" pretty much establish the relationship going forward for Gar, Rachel and Damian, love triangle is not part of that.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Not gonna happen.

"Beast Boy loves Raven" pretty much establish the relationship going forward for Gar, Rachel and Damian, love triangle is not part of that.
    I'm somehow expecting a Starfire GN next and then a "Robin loves Starfire" crossover GN.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm somehow expecting a Starfire GN next and then a "Robin loves Starfire" crossover GN.
    Me too! Can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    But that would be weird if Dick passes the mantle to Damian

Incredible Member

A possible Vic and Starfire cameo in the BB loves R GN. And looks like Vic plays for the Crimson Tide.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    But that would be weird if Dick passes the mantle to Damian
    I kind of assumed Dick will still be Robin, although it's too early to tell.

"Nightwing loves Starfire" might work.